+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.whitehope.co.uk www.whitehope.yolasite.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.whitehope.co.uk www.whitehope.yolasite.com

Hi

Just wanted to share with you this website http://whitehope.yolasite.com/ this is owned by a local guy that I and some of my friends have tested(personally not online) with great results,this is a great person honest and straight to the point this is his website(do not expect a website with great effects) with his contact info.Good luck to all hope you find what you need

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by webber
    Hi

Just wanted to share with you this website http://whitehope.yolasite.com/ this is owned by a local guy that I and some of my friends have tested(personally not online) with great results,this is a great person honest and straight to the point this is his website(do not expect a website with great effects) with his contact info.Good luck to all hope you find what you need
    I cannot believe that really. I was told that, to cast a spell succesfully (if it is white magic !!!) the spell caster is not to allow to eat and drink several days to get in a medidative frame of mind...

Maybe with black magic it is much easier, but how about the bad karma then that comes back on you?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I could be wrong but this ones smells very very very fishy to me, I could be wrong but this site is far to simple for my liking, no info., no details, no feedback - don't know whether to trust it or not

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TC
    I could be wrong but this ones smells very very very fishy to me, I could be wrong but this site is far to simple for my liking, no info., no details, no feedback - don't know whether to trust it or not
    I told you not to expect a website with great effects but do you want to pay for the services or for the website??? if it`s smells fishy do not use it that`s all.I shared the info with you cause i know the guy(me and some friends have tried him) and i know that he is honest and if the problem is something that he cannot handle he will tells you and does not joke with people feelings!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

webber if you don't mind me asking, what kind of problems did this guy deal with - you don't have to go into huge detail, just a general summary, ie. returning lost loves, getting a job, getting more confidence, etc.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You join this forum on the first of January looking for a real caster and you found one less than a week and you said you got great results? Something doesn't sound right. So this guy gives great results within a couple days?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

c_robb25 - I thought I was the only one, that was just what I was thinking - very strange, to only have joined on the 1st and then all of a sudden to have found someone that quick

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c_robb25
    You join this forum on the first of January looking for a real caster and you found one less than a week and you said you got great results? Something doesn't sound right. So this guy gives great results within a couple days?
    Hi ,
    The thing is that i was searching for someone good to deal with something else that this guy doesn`t deal with.I hope i have answered you and no one else says that something is not right in here!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

webber if you don't mind me asking, what kind of problems did this guy deal with - you don't have to go into huge detail, just a general summary, ie. returning lost loves, getting a job, getting more confidence, etc.
    Hi TC,

I had a period of time which i could not handle all the daily expenses so i turned to this guy which i repeat i met him in person not online and in about 2 months time I had great results and I shared this with you all just to help.

Regards
    Chris

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chris/Webber - what does this guy deal with ???

Does he bring ex's back or would this be too hard for him to achieve.

Sounds like it is better to meet with someone in person - just curious, I have always felt that doing something online through the internet is just not personal enough myself, being in Ireland I don't think it is possible to meet someone like that here

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chris/Webber - what does this guy deal with ???

Does he bring ex's back or would this be too hard for him to achieve.

Sounds like it is better to meet with someone in person - just curious, I have always felt that doing something online through the internet is just not personal enough myself, being in Ireland I don't think it is possible to meet someone like that here
    Personally I never asked a spell for love like bring ex's back but a friend of mine did and she managed to get her boyfriend back and now she is married to him maybe it was a coincidence or maybe because did not pass too much time before she asked for the spell to be cast or maybe it`s really because the spell worked.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks webber, sounds great, but i'll stick with yaya for now, always good to know he's there for other problems in the future, sounds good

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks webber, sounds great, but i'll stick with yaya for now, always good to know he's there for other problems in the future, sounds good
    And if you find someone that you can meet personally i think its better cause you know who you are dealing with but that is not always possibile

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does any one have a good spellcaster that I can try?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but if someone has had good results with a spellcaster can share and then I decide to use it or not

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Arina you can try http://www.whitehope.co.uk/ I personally had very good results with this one and will not empty your pockets to cast you a spell but then depends on your problem so you better ask him first any way goodluck to find a good spell caster

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks webber I just checked the link I will email him and see what he says

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by webber
    Hi Arina you can try http://www.whitehope.co.uk/ I personally had very good results with this one and will not empty your pockets to cast you a spell but then depends on your problem so you better ask him first any way goodluck to find a good spell caster
    He emailed me back and he seems a very nice person I asked him about a love spell and told me that if I really wanted it then I should go ahead and order the spell but if I am not sure and have doubts then I should forget it cause it will not work like that and its a waste of money! But I really want so I will go ahead and order the spell ! Thank you again webber for sharing !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Webber,

Where is this spellcastor based? What is his name?

My friend contacted him and coincidently he is also called Chris, same name as you?

Not sure why but something does not feel right here. Maybe that is just my intuition.

SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spsp1
    Hi Webber,

Where is this spellcastor based? What is his name?

My friend contacted him and coincidently he is also called Chris, same name as you?

Not sure why but something does not feel right here. Maybe that is just my intuition.

SPSP1
    Hi
    He is based in Malta,his name is Chris yes like me what`s wrong about that?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Webber,

OK coincidence nothing wrong with that.

If this guy is that good and brought you and your friends results that is fantastic - then why is he not able to perform a custom spell for you to help with your other problem?

Does this guy have a telephone number to speak to as we are not able to see him in person if he lives in Malta?

Sorry for the questions but as you can appreciate we would love to find a true spellcastor that actually delivers results but only fair to ask the right questions before taking the plunge.

SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I must agree with Spsp1 that something doesnt feel right here.... And Webber, You came to this forum some days ago and already promoting the same caster in two different topics: this one and also in the thread about "Who is currently getting spell work done?"... And I must also admit, the site is very very wierd..... Just an opinion....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spsp1
    Hi Webber,

OK coincidence nothing wrong with that.

If this guy is that good and brought you and your friends results that is fantastic - then why is he not able to perform a custom spell for you to help with your other problem?

Does this guy have a telephone number to speak to as we are not able to see him in person if he lives in Malta?

Sorry for the questions but as you can appreciate we would love to find a true spellcastor that actually delivers results but only fair to ask the right questions before taking the plunge.

SPSP1
    Yes i understand your but i do not know if he has a telephone number for clients but even if he had you have to ask him not me.As for your second question well its a bit personal but it has to do with health something that he does not deal with .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by needforhelp
    I must agree with Spsp1 that something doesnt feel right here.... And Webber, You came to this forum some days ago and already promoting the same caster in two different topics: this one and also in the thread about "Who is currently getting spell work done?"... And I must also admit, the site is very very wierd..... Just an opinion....
    Why is there something wrong to give a user a web link of someone that you found HONEST ?Then why is this forum for? As for the website well i can`t see why is weird! :shock:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well scammers join this forum to promote their own business so I think everyone is just trying to figure out if it's legit. That's blunt I know but it's the truth. The web site is brand new (not even ranked by Google...not even 0/10 which is weird) Then there is no name, no contact info except email, no testimonials, no listing on what he can help with, no info on his background (except 13 yrs) or expertise, no info on the process or anything. It is very simple no photo of him and that usually means it's a scam. He does mention that the site is still under construction which is a plus that he acknowledges it's simplicity.

If you are real then I am sorry if I offend, but many of us have spent huge sums on money trying to find real casters and are wary of new sites as most online casters are in my opinion fake. So if you used this guy in person then I would be interested in learning more and I could fly there and try him in person. That would give me more peace of mind then trying his website. I am going to email him and see what he says.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazal
    Well scammers join this forum to promote their own business so I think everyone is just trying to figure out if it's legit. That's blunt I know but it's the truth. The web site is brand new (not even ranked by Google...not even 0/10 which is weird) Then there is no name, no contact info except email, no testimonials, no listing on what he can help with, no info on his background (except 13 yrs) or expertise, no info on the process or anything. It is very simple no photo of him and that usually means it's a scam. He does mention that the site is still under construction which is a plus that he acknowledges it's simplicity.

If you are real then I am sorry if I offend, but many of us have spent huge sums on money trying to find real casters and are wary of new sites as most online casters are in my opinion fake. So if you used this guy in person then I would be interested in learning more and I could fly there and try him in person. That would give me more peace of mind then trying his website. I am going to email him and see what he says.
    Yes Jazal I understand what you mean all i know that it worked for me at least personally I had results and I do not want to force anyone to try him and as I said to another user here meeting someone in person is the best way cause you know whom you are dealing with.This guy is a very nice person and does not charge much thats why I shared with you all

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Webber!! Well, I already heard back from him and was actually impressed with what he had to say. I can't say anything about his spells but he did say it was fine if I want to come there. So I will mull it over after I hear back from Yaya. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all this guy at whitehope.co.uk is a real pro I ordered a love spell from him yesterday he told me that usually it needs 5 weeks to kick in well today after 2 months my x boyfriend sms me to see how I am I know that's not a lot but it really made me happy and that in less than 24 hrs!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I contacted whitehope last night, I can't say I was impressed - he didn't give me any details just said that he would bring what my heart desired or something to that effect, I'd say maybe for small things he might be good but not too sure about the more stubborn situations

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all just an update things are really getting better today sunday 9 january I have a date again with my x boyfriend and I am exited! .thanks to this forum and the guy running whitehope.co.uk I am happy again! Thank you all I will keep you updated

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Now that I am back with my boyfriend and I can say that my spell worked 100% in a very short time I was thinking to order an other spell from whitehope and I emailed him that I needed a custom beauty spell but he answered back that beauty spells do not work simple as that but instead I can order a spell to boost my self esteem and self confidance and I think I will go ahead with this spell also.will keep you updated.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Arina

This sounds too good to be true. You find out about this caster on the 6th Jan and 10 days later you claim results? Either he was going to come back anyway or this is just another scam.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with LoveProblem!!! Something just doesn't seem right or feel right about this...my gut was telling me that this is a scam just from all the posts etc.

I'm just putting in my two cents...not trying to ve accusatory but something smells fishy and I am not takiing the bait!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Arina,

OK I agree with Loveproblem that you join the forum on 6th Jan and read of a person posting to say she had results with this spellcastor. You contact him the very same day and he casted the very same day and 10 days later your boyfriend is back....hmmm

Although I also emailed Chris at whitehope to suss him out and must admit he appears a nice guy and answered my questions but claiming to have complete results in 10 days is a little like the saying "too good to be true".

How long were you separated from your boyfriend?
    Did he just appear and suddenly decide that he wants to be back with you just like that?

Sorry not trying to doubt you but you have to admit it does sound a little suspect.

If this is accurate then I am truly happy for you and wish you every happiness and long may your reunion continue and indeed flourish.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoveProblem
    @Arina

This sounds too good to be true. You find out about this caster on the 6th Jan and 10 days later you claim results? Either he was going to come back anyway or this is just another scam.
    You seem to me that you have payed to much scammers to claim that my story is to good to be true.But any way it is not! I have not been to long not dating my boyfrien aprrox 2 months but I was deeply down because I knew we have been trough fights just because of my fault some thing I did to him but I love him and now he forgived me an we are back togheter I do not know if its the spell or not ! All I know is that we are back togheter .white hope help me a lot and gave me very good advices on how to behave myself after the spell and I am glad I found him trough here so thanks to this forum but you cannot say that someone is a scammer if you never tried him!
    Arina

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ all

Well it looks that people in here are all negative !I tried to help not to bait!
    Hope the best for you Arina and all the people that are trying someone for their spell.
    I must add that I was thinking to try candlemagick.co.uk on something whitehope does not deal with(I already wrote about it in this forum) but she did not convince me cause her answers seem to short to me!! she only answers in not more than 1 or 2 lines!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I emailed whitehope out of curiosity and I must say he does seem like a very nice guy and genuine.

I also asked about a beauty spell and she said that those do not work. He can me feel more confident and make others around me see my "true beauty" therefore making me look more attractive to them.

He works with energies, I presume. This is very common in white magic. It does not shift situations, which is why it is known as a "Weaker" form of magic. It can not "create" what's not already there.

For instance, it can not put love into someone If they no longer love you, ie ex-boyfriend) but it can make it so they feel bliss when they think about you therefore the feeling of love will grow within them on their own - IF its meant to be and if they act on those blissful feelings. This will lead them to want to think about you more and be around you more and this feelings of love and attraction will have to grow normally, like they would without a spell.

Whitehope may not be good for difficult situations but if its simple and you believe the feelings are ALREADY there with your ex or whatever, he probably can give your next that little "push" to come back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Webber - Try to not take it personally, most people here have been scammed many times and have lost a ton of money (myself included). I just wanted to ask where did you find him? Did he give you a reading before he did your spellwork?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13
    Webber - Try to not take it personally, most people here have been scammed many times and have lost a ton of money (myself included). I just wanted to ask where did you find him? Did he give you a reading before he did your spellwork?
    Hi

No i am not but some comments are simply non sense ,He has a very good reputation here (my country)so it`s not difficult to find him.No i did not have a reading i did not ask for it but I not sure but I think he does not make readings but i maybe wrong.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I went ahead and had him cast a spell for me. He insisted on doing the second for free but wants to give the first 3 weeks to settle in. I figured it's not that much to try and I got a lot back from what I paid lorraine the scammer so felt I could spend a little and try. :) I will let you all know if I get any results on them. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also emailed him, he said he dont normally to spells for someone in my kinda case and he said he will cast if I wanted a spell, then he sent another email saying he cant because of something else as he was re reading my email.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    I also emailed him, he said he dont normally to spells for someone in my kinda case and he said he will cast if I wanted a spell, then he sent another email saying he cant because of something else as he was re reading my email.

Now tell me if white hope is a scam like others are saying cause arina had good results in a short time How can a scammer refuse to make a spell if he feels that he cannot help??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa.... Webber... Why are you being so defensive here... What is it in for you??

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find Arina's story unbelievable because of the timeframe. Also I have read so many similar stories where casters or their accomplice post fake stories. You will find a few on spellsforum.net. Like I said, my 2 cents is that either her ex was going to come back anyway or her post was just another scam. Also, Arina did respond and said 'I do not know if it is the spell or not!'

Just because white hope turned someone down doesn't prove that he is not a scammer. For all we know, someone could have tipped him off that he is being doubted in this forum hence he turns down one customer just to throw us off his trail.

I for one would never source his service. After being on the witch hunt for a while, I have learned that genuine casters/possible genuine casters
    1. always insist on doing readings first
    2. do not hide behind the computer - you get to speak to them or see them in-person
    3. Insists on imprints are a key ingredient in spell casting!!!

just my observation, I don't stand to gain any benefit if people use his service or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

STANDING APPLAUSE TO LOVEPROBLEM!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoveProblem
    Whoa.... Webber... Why are you being so defensive here... What is it in for you??

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find Arina's story unbelievable because of the timeframe. Also I have read so many similar stories where casters or their accomplice post fake stories. You will find a few on spellsforum.net. Like I said, my 2 cents is that either her ex was going to come back anyway or her post was just another scam. Also, Arina did respond and said 'I do not know if it is the spell or not!'

Just because white hope turned someone down doesn't prove that he is not a scammer. For all we know, someone could have tipped him off that he is being doubted in this forum hence he turns down one customer just to throw us off his trail.

I for one would never source his service. After being on the witch hunt for a while, I have learned that genuine casters/possible genuine casters
    1. always insist on doing readings first
    2. do not hide behind the computer - you get to speak to them or see them in-person
    3. Insists on imprints are a key ingredient in spell casting!!!

just my observation, I don't stand to gain any benefit if people use his service or not.
    Of course i am being defensive but not for whitehope!!! for my self i started this thread and out of all words some of you all have say only fishy, i do not belive and you are accusing me of advertising something !!! so i am only defending my self!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Webber I think you come off as really defensive about when people are talking about White Hope. If they think he's a scam it's not about you. The forum is a place to discuss our thoughts, opinions, and experiences; and you have stated yours. People are going to disagree but maybe quit taking it as an attack on you. This only makes people think you are involved more then as a "client". I went ahead and tried him and maybe he's a scam or maybe not. I really don't care....if I don't get results then I didn't pay much. If I do then I will post that I get results. Either way just let things develop on their own, and people voice what they think without thinking it's about your stance on him. Just trying to help...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazal
    Webber I think you come off as really defensive about when people are talking about White Hope. If they think he's a scam it's not about you. The forum is a place to discuss our thoughts, opinions, and experiences; and you have stated yours. People are going to disagree but maybe quit taking it as an attack on you. This only makes people think you are involved more then as a "client". I went ahead and tried him and maybe he's a scam or maybe not. I really don't care....if I don't get results then I didn't pay much. If I do then I will post that I get results. Either way just let things develop on their own, and people voice what they think without thinking it's about your stance on him. Just trying to help...
    You are right jazal after all I do not mind what others thinks and I will keep posting in this forum no matter what others say!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone
    In an open forum we have to agree to disagree.
    This forum is a great research tool and being able to post freely is very important, but we are not here to convince anyone to use one or another spellcaster, it is a personal decision everyone has to make on its own.
    Hope it helps
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree 100%

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

I had two spells cast by this man in January, unfortunately nothing came to pass and now he has ignored my 4 emails. I know the person who recommended him claimed results in 5 weeks as he is very good but not even a hint of anything.

The money was not much so do I ask for my money back, file a paypal dispute to return my monies or just leave it?

Thanks, SPSP1

+ Reply to Thread