+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

I read the post the Blue put up saying that High-Priest Abayomi Aaliyah is a scam artist. I just wanted to know from you how long did you wait before you realized that he was? I recently did a spell with him, a custom spell, and I just completed the cleansing that he explained had to be done before he started on his spell. I read a few very good things about him and I also read in the Rip-Off Report someone stating how they were ripped off by someone, I can't remember who, and in desperation, called Abayomi Aaliyah. He was praising his results and how honorable he was to him. I went by what he said and I did read other stories about him the seemed to catch my attention. I really feel confident with him and I have been involved in this for the past 3 years. Let me know Hope if you know anything about this Voodoo spellcaster other than what Blue posted about him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi CC, he is definitely a scam artist... sorry... I tried him as well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The big red flag is that you have to wait 90 days for the spell to work but you only have 45 days to claim through paypal.. also 100% guarantee.. another red flag... unfortunately at the time of ordering I overlooked these. Also I have found on other sites people complaining about him (all after I had already parted with my money).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

His page is http://www.africavoodoo.com/

There were some discussions about him in the spellsforum.net:

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.co...t=africavoodoo

Also found this in the ripoffreport

http://www.ripoffreport.com/liars/af...-aal-abf45.htm

Hope this helps
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope, I will see if I can also find where I found negative comments about him. He also insisted that I buy two spells even though I only needed one. The only fortunate thing, is that he wasn't overly expensive.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate everyones feedback, thank you very much. I have to show you what I saw also about Abayomi Aaliyah on the Ripoff Report. I am pasting it here:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-for ... -a345f.htm

I ORDERED A SPELL FROM DR MIKE PHILIPS AT AFRIKANVOODOOMAGIC BUT HE CONNED ME. I SENT HIM SEVERAL EMAILS BUT HE DIDNT GET BACK TO ME AND I LOST MY MONEY. HOWEVER I WAS IN A DESPERATE SITUATION SO I DID A FEW SEARCHES AND CAME ACROSS A GOOD AND HONEST GUY. HIS NAME IS VOODOO HIGH PRIEST ABAYOMI AALIYAH.[/url]

HE IS A TRUE SPELL CASTER AND GUARANTEES RESULTS WITHIN 30 DAYS OR YOUR MONEY BACK AND CHARGES A QUARTER OF WHAT DR MIKE PHILIPS DOES. UNLIKE DR MIKE PHILIPS HE WONT DISAPPEAR WHEN YOU PAY HIM MR ABAYOMI AALIYAH IS A GREAT AND HONEST MAN WHO DELIVERS RESULTS.
    IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM DR MIKE PHILIPS PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. HE WILL DISAPPEAR WITH YOUR MONEY
    This is something that really caught my eye. Can this also be a fraud? Its on the ripoff report and this guy is really saying how honest he is. Do you think even this is corrupt?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish everyone the best of luck and I really pray we all get to where we want this to go. Please lets all try to keep our heads up. I feel we all need to.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he didn't work for me... but I also hate to tell you that Ripoff report is also full of the scammers posting rebuttals to people's complaints, so I wouldn't take that as word either. Basically I am just sharing my experience with him and in hindsight there were too many red flags along the way that I should have listened too. But all the best, you never know it may still work!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh and I have just realised that I am probably sounding really negative, which I am trying not to be! So I am sorry if I have come out that way..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No your not. It sounds like your trying to be helpful to me and I honestly appreciate it. I think spells work for people differently. I'm by no means any sort of expert but maybe with the way the world turns or whatever makes a spell work, that will make or break the spell for a certain individual. I feel maybe he he will work magik for me and I can get over this whole situation I'm in.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He is definately a scammer. I contacted him in the past and his testimonials were exactly the same as another site. Also he claims to have over 30-40 years experience unless he is using a miracle cream his picture does not look that old.

I tested his reponses and so many red flags and inconsistencies with what he was saying.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you get a spell done SPSP1?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No as I were merely reseaching at that time he was promoted on one of the sites and when I delved further and emailed him there were many inconsistencies and then stumbled across another site that had the same testimonials as him and same name.

When I challenged him nothing constructive or indeed justified response definately warning bells. He was also on an old forum where many had claimed him to be a scam artist.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, I will see what I'm going to do. Maybe he won't be a scam artist with me or maybe he was just busy when you were in contact with him. Will see, I'll let it be know when the time comes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, I was looking for a self-spell for emotional healing and my Google search brought up this website.
    Has anyone ever heard of this person? And no, I am not planning on using them but the claims and spells are quite diverse! I don't think the two guys in the pictures are the same, though (more buff on the priest with the beads).

Hope: if you have a thread, please merge, I looked but didn't see one.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.africavoodoo.com

Hi all. Has anyone had any experience with Doctor High Priest Abayomi Aaliyah from http://www.africavoodoo.com. There are so many scams out there on the internet and it is difficult to determine whether most are genuine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: http://www.africavoodoo.com

i've never heard of him but if he's from africa i am sure he's a scammer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

merged with existing topic, this is an old scam
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hai.

Im rosa,

I dont know if I did it wel. But I did a order on http://www.real-voodoo.com/ then I get this:
    You will receive an email from the priest asking you more information regarding your specific situation and goals to cast your spell. You may email the
    High-Priest Abayomi Aaliyah
    at the following email
    abayomi_aaliya@africavoodoo.com

And Thats looks for really weird. Because on the website is the name High Priestess Asabi Chinue. So its again a scam. I want to warrent everybody for him! I hope I get my money back.
    Fingers crosses
    Last edited by Hope; 07-27-2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: MOVED

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can tell everyone. i did get my money back

Unregistered

Angry Re: Abayomi Aaliyah - www.africavoodoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I read the post the Blue put up saying that High-Priest Abayomi Aaliyah is a scam artist. I just wanted to know from you how long did you wait before you realized that he was? I recently did a spell with him, a custom spell, and I just completed the cleansing that he explained had to be done before he started on his spell. I read a few very good things about him and I also read in the Rip-Off Report someone stating how they were ripped off by someone, I can't remember who, and in desperation, called Abayomi Aaliyah. He was praising his results and how honorable he was to him. I went by what he said and I did read other stories about him the seemed to catch my attention. I really feel confident with him and I have been involved in this for the past 3 years. Let me know Hope if you know anything about this Voodoo spellcaster other than what Blue posted about him.

I ordered a spell from High priest Abayomi offering money back guarantee and he gave me until end of the year 2014 to see the full result of my goal. came the end of 2014 AND NO sign of my goal coming true and i asked for money and now his saying. it will manifest at the end of january 2015. I bet you next month he will be saying , it will manifest in Feb and so on..
    his a scam and i believe he also have another web site somewhere and calling himself a high priest Emmanuel.
    both the same person.
    do not get scam. I did.

Unregistered

Isnt it unfortunate we only stumble on this forums after we've made a big mistake and parted with money.

I use Priestess Asabi Chinue. Please has anyone being scammed by her??

The cleansing process of honey and white roses Priest Abayomi asked is the same Priestess Asabi Chinue asked me to do.

$200 is not a lot to some people but its certaintly not an amount to part with stupidly which I think i have done😢😢.

Please has any used this woman? Or is it Priest Abayomi that has set up another site with a different name.

Also i cant find any complaints or reviews on priestess asabi chinue. If anyone has pls paste. Thank you

ronald1216

seems he does only custom spells called special spells that cost $189 and tells me to wait 90 days for the spell to work. mean while i have to get 6 white roses 6 red roses and honey. before he can do the spell. read about him on here and about no money back after a certain number of days. so ill ask him when is the dead line i can get my money back. i think these cam is after 30 days the spell don't work after saying 90 days you get nothing.

Unregistered

It's a scam.he always says the spells will happen after the money back guarantee ends but he's cheaper.still don't use him where he is in Africa the $89 dollars converts to over $1000 which is a lot of money over there.

+ Reply to Thread