+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: theperfectlovespell.com (Elaine) - lorraine.com.es - elaineandcoven.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

theperfectlovespell.com (Elaine) - lorraine.com.es - elaineandcoven.com

Hi, has anybody in the forum browsed anything about Lorraine, whose web site is

lorraine.com.es?

i ve only read the web site, somebody talks good of her in the old "scam" forum... well, as i still receive the messages i only read them and eventually enter into the web sites mentioned.,

this woman isn t so cheap.... above all considering there are "degrees" of cost depending on the power of the spells. She says she has a 100% refund warranty within one year ....

please if sbdy has any comment, i will be grateful.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I used Lorraine & I saw your post over there too... I was surprised because I haven't seen anything about her, especially negative. Her testimonials seem very real. She did a spell for me a few weeks ago, and I am very optimistic as she has assured me it will DEFINITELY work! She is a psychic too & she has answered every single email, updated on her work everyday during the casting... Yes she gave me a pretty good deal, said it was a 3 tier spell, that would normally be $1600. Let me know what you decide, I will keep you posted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your answer, Thickcaramel.

well, 1st OF ALL i have to tell you that i ve writen here for second time, i mean, reminding her i had sent a consult 4 or 5 days ago, but she hasn t answered.

and 2nd, you aren t clear if you ve pais $ 1600.... just to know, cause i wouldn t be able to afford that amount..... if she charges so much...

3rd, i understand and appreciate your feling positive, but if i dare to speak the nude truth, this means nothing.,..... i mean, all the people talk about "being positive" but nobody speaks of "real tangible results"
    Fabiana

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok let me say too she stated she soo wanted to help me, I told her I couldnt pay until next Fri & she started my work that day if not the next. We talked like every day, daily updates of her work of what she was doing. Took her a week to complete spell & she feels like a real friend. She says & seems invested in her work & helping my situation. Hence, she started before I paid her... I paid $290 which I am very apprehensive of paying again. It felt right with her. Usually she responds within the hour, she gets busy backed up...but usually very reliable. I just emailed her early morning, sure she will get back to me by end of night..

My friend sent for consult not sure if she got back yet.. I know I would never pay $1600.. that would be the very end of the road. Someone I contacted from other blog asked for $1200 vivia molomo <[email:1ifmj5pt]molomoviviakhan@hotmail.com[/email:1ifmj5pt] too high for me! Love my ex, but nooo! :)

I know I soo want to see a real post with a testimonial like on peoples websites. But why I chose Lorraine because they seemed real expressions.. I seen a "James" that a poster said had actual people that have had results.. no contact info

hope you hear soon

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi again Thickcaramel

well.... you leave me more relief now, cause payin more than $ 1000 i guess is too much..... although unluckily i ve spent perhaps more than that, gathering together several fake spell casters i ve paid for......

that vivia molomo.... listen... i wrote to her explaining my situation... and she answered a real nonsense.... sthg like "you ve a lot to do, dear...". i answered her that i didn t understand her message, no more answer..... i guess it s cause i had told her i wouldn t have other spell done if i had to pay before seing results, cause i was exhausted of being scammed.....

ok, would you mind asking lorraine why is it that she doesn t answer me? if you say she answers you so soon..... cause in my case i have told you.... no answer at all...

Anyway, in this moment i ve some spells on course, the last one by ane gypsy (taken from the same blog where you found that molomo.....www.anamytic.wordpress.com, it wasn t so expensive, and i am positive about her...... well, you see? i am speaking the same way , let s say i ve just "criticized" about your speech (respectfully, i am only being sincere). i guess it s cause we all share much similar feelings..... we people waiting for "miracles" or so in our personal situations.

Good luck
    of course i will update if i reach some result,. with Ana or with the others.....

Fabiana

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I found about lorraine, it is in Spanish as the site is registered in Spain and it was registered on June 22 2010

Nombre del Dominio lorraine.com.es Estado Activado Identificador 9D766-ESNIC-F5 Titular Domains by Proxy, Inc. Email lorraine.com.es@domainsbyproxy.com Teléfono +1 4806242599 Fecha de Alta 22-06-2010 Fecha de Caducidad 22-06-2011

I went over her page and found the "Credentials" a little funny, did not put much attention to the testimonials as we all know about them.

Also found a complain:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...s-c395174.html

Big Red Flag : "100% guaranteed to work or your money back"

Did any of you working with her had a reading?

Also she offers Voodoo spells, but I learn the hard way that many spellcasters just use the name as only initiated voodoo priests are able to cast successful voodoo spells.

My two cents.
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, haven't seen anything negative prior & she answered all my questions. It is extra for a reading, and she said she would discount it. Seems honest I have talked to her alot. As far as the money back guarantee, I think they should say this as you cxan take it to the bank as proof, IF you need to. I say you have 60 days to chargeback. Would be a little weary with voodoo spells.. had one of them by Emmanuel saw he was a scam.. to soon to say spell cast couple wks ago too. thought I try something stronger.. lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, she doesn´t answer me, and i am not going to write her for a third time, my time also has a value.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thickcaramel wrote:
    "@ Jazal 7 oook, I just had 1 custom from Lorraine.. waiting sucks huh? But finding other ways to keep busy!"

Yeah but I had a cleansing and a protection so no way of knowing if there are results really. I wrote to her as I haven't had results and asked if i should wait (it's been a month) or have a recasting and she said she would recast on the house and add structures and upgrade, I told her I didn't think it was fair to her for it to be on the house but she wouldn't accept any money. Also I had two reading from psychics and told them I had work by a spellcaster and asked if they could tell if she was authentic and both said they think she is, although I wasn't "wowed" by their readings...

Anyway, that's just where I am at, no obvious results, but a recasting in progress... I have to say in my gut and heart I believe in Lorr...but that's just me. I do hope and believe I will get results and i am in progress of learning to cast my own spells too, soo regardless I know I will make this happen. If anyone questions I am real I am okay with posting my name and can be found on facebook, lol my sister is a cop and lives next door so I am not worried about reveling my identity and could care less if people know I used a spellcaster, but I read somewhere on here not to reveal who we are so:

HOPE: if you want my proof of payment and my name and email let me know and I will be more then happy to share anything. ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jazal
    I moved your post about Lorraine to this topic about her.
    I am very glad you are feeling positive about her work and I learned that trusting the spellcaster is a very important part for the success of any spell.
    Sending you all my positive energy.
    In regards to prove of payments and disclosing your name, it is not necessary, we do believe you are real, and most members on this forum are real.
    Every so often we get scammers bragging about results from casters and their stories usually never add up, we have learned to smell a fish miles away :-)
    One way or another we do work toogether to keep the forum safe.
    In regards to your privacy, it is best not to disclose your personal information, you never know who may end up using it.
    Hope it helps
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay thanks Hope. :) And thanks for this site, I really like being able to communicate with other people using casters/psychis/etc. You have done a fabulous job and I really appreciate all you are putting into this. :) I will update if I do in fact get results...hoping hoping hoping. LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Jazal she is really cool, so I figured she would recast without any problems. Not sure if I'll be needing it, but I think it might take a month or two anyways. Glad to hear someone else is using her... not too much buzz online & I thought that was a good thing. She didn't give a reading before, but she gives you a sense she is real from beginning. She threw in a cleansing for me also.

It is good to see real people in this forum & not all the other BS!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi-

I just wanted to check if anyone has any updates with Lorraine. I'm working with a couple of casters and not totally sure I want a new spell, but was thinking of having a consultation with Lorraine. Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am working with her and am having serious doubts as I had spells cast, recast, rings, upgrades, and now she wants to do a final conception. I have already put in almost 1k and so don't understand why I need more, it's been almost two months and I thought I paid extra for faster results... I don't know, I really believed but am loosing heart.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@jazal...UGH OOOH! I am not sure either! I asked her for a recast after 1 mos & she said sure no problem. Then I said what insight can you give me on situation & she tried to get me to buy a reading with 10 questions. Before she tried to get me to buy the upgrade for more powerful/faster results for $150 I declined all add on with her. Unlike Elena from the start she gave me insight about how he was feeling & whole situation. I am not sure if you have used her, but a simple consultation will tell you more than Lorraine can. I honestly think a reading with her would be a waste of money! On her site she has a spell check up for $35 & when I asked about it she suggested the $65 reading! If you have no results why cant she tell you something for free, my thoughts! Also, when I inquired a week later after she said she would recast.. she hit me back with the quick lingo.. Oh I can feel we are close... as before she was saying I know you will be happy with this! I am not too sure of her at all anymore!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I paid for $110 for a reading and thought I was getting the FULL reading and then she asked me to send 10 questions, I asked cause there is a discount code on her site and she said it was for the reading and for rings or something and then wanted to do the final conception. As I said, I don't understand because I already paid more and then 10 question reading was sooo short and not informative. I am heartbroken as I am a student and could not even afford $500 much less the $990 I sunk in believing and NOOOO results on even one of my 7 spells. I am wondering if she is blowing me off till the 2 months goes by so I can't try and get money back through my credit card, anyone have any suggestions? Should I try and believe still or try and get some back, although I don't even know if it's possible. The only thing I can think of know is trying to do my own Magick. Hector was off on his reading for me, and I wasn't that thrilled with Sugah Lilly. Yaya was great and accurate but can only give me steps to get into contact with my guide. I am at a crossroads and was looking for assistance and know am more lost then I was before. I already purchased two spells from Elana as well and so don't know what to do now. Anyone out there having results with Lorr or anyone else, or have any advice for me? :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHA okay, so check this out! I decided that since she kept talking about this huge structure being involved to ask for a picture. I also asked for a link to send payment for the final conception and thereby if I got a pic I would go through with the final conception (the pic renewing my faith) but if not i would ask for my money back. So, Thursday I asked and she said a pic would be great but didn't send anything and didn't hear back. Today I wrote again and received "we are looking great :) very great." Nothing else! I have emailed twice since asking for the payment link and a pic...and NOTHING!!!! OMG I am so sad I feel like a looser putting SOOO much money into something that it seems is a scam!!! AND I am so embarrassed to call my credit card. I am going to ask for my money back through her, but don't expect a reply. One of my payments was through Paypal so I got a phone number and will try and call, but still expect nothing. Which means I have to explain to my credit card that I am an ass for sinking $980 into an online spellcaster and actually believed I would get results. Don't get me wrong I believe in psychics and magick, but am having doubts about there being any online caster who get results. I wish and wish I could find one. PLease help me by getting a good laugh, I believe in humor and my god that's a lot of money for a student, single parent with no help to sink into something like this. I am such a dork!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay another update, it looks like I am the only one working with her as there's no postings on here but mine. Sorry but I find it helpful to post even if no one is reading it. She emailed and said she has been but the tech guy just left and sent a link for payment for the final conception. But she said she can't email a picture of the specifics and work because it would destroy it. ANYONE ANYONE OUT THERE have any thoughts or input? I want to believe in her but man I don't know. Anyone working with her or anyone with advice?? Please help me decide what to do!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i personally think (may be inaccurate but since we're being subjective..) that she possibly did not want to send the pictures to you in the case where you may overanalyze on what you see and start to question, which will lead to doubts, which may lead to obsession etc. but hey, i may be wrong. why don't you tell her in a nice way to send you the pictures FIRST, otherwise you'd feel uncomfy to send any money? if she insists that you send the money without compromising, then you can tell her to *toot* off :) but the risk you may face is that she sends over a fake picture.

just mull over it.. do you truly feel you are able to connect with her (forget about your doubts for a few minutes)? just let your mind empty out; if you feel a sense of knowing putting your trust (and money) with her, then just go with that feeling and don't worry anymore. worrying never really helps anyway - negative feelings are just there to tell us that we're not on the right track, not for us to obsess about it. have faith in yourself.

look through the other threads. if you really feel deep down lorraine is not the one, try to get your money back. if not.. then look for the others. i honestly believe there are a few listed here who do their work well (note that genuine spellcasters are not judged by how "well" or how "soon" their magick manifests, but whether they actually do the work as promised). of course, if she keeps asking you for money, or threatens you, then it's high possibility that it's a scam.

my advice is don't have work done with too many spellcasters; it only serves to remind you of your insecurities and doubts. i know it's difficult, i'm also struggling to keep the faith up, but just keep plugging away with confidence.

hope it helps :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh it does!! Thank you soo much! I have so many doubts anyway about what I am doing right now that it has my mind confused without any spell caster work. She said we could get results overnight on this last thing so since I put that much in I am going for it. We'll see. I think I am questioning everything right now...lol. You are so right worrying never gets us anywhere. Thank you so much I don't feel so alone. ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

At Jazal hang in there! I did get spell from Lorraine & I just asked her about an update on situation after getting curious after reading posts. Well she told me it looks like we need a reading dear! For $65, told me it was a great deal.. I don't want it because she never has given any insight for me to show her talents. Her eagerness, and I KNOW it will work gets ya real ho peful. After just consulting with Elena I knew she was right on & I bought her spell. I'm unsure of her powers but am still optimistic! Really see into what Yaya & Elena said about your situation & figure if you're gonna wait. I personally feel U shouldn't give her any more money! Yaya told me didn't need a spell, & had reading with Jamie who agreed.. Waiting! :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel...that Lorraine is a scam...sorry.

But when i asked her a few questions, without much info (which means she simply didn't bother to ask for more info), she asked me for money.

I seriously don't think its very 'professional' for some1 to ask for money immediately without fully understanding the situation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right! She has never gave me any additional insight such as Elena or Ana, spellsonline... After two wks she had asked for "a bit more funds".. $150 for a fledging she called it, more powerful & faster. Whatever! For info she needs money for a reading otherwise says "I Know we are close, I can feel it!

If I spent over 800.00 I would DEFF ask for my money back! As she said you will deff be happy with this etc... & NO Results!...hold her to her Money Back Guarantee!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well since she says we can get overnight results I am paying this morning and then if there's no results in two days I am asking for EVERYTHING back! I will be on tomorrow morning and post if anything happens. :) Thank you guys for posting it really helps to feel there are people who understand the frustrations of not knowing if we are dealing with someone real or fake. So if I don't get results I think everyone should ask for their money back since she promised OVERNIGHT results. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Three days and NOTHING. 7 spells and not one came to materialize and even if she is real I don't believe in her anymore.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I agree with U! After 1 mos she said she would recast..test after reading your post! Then.. She said no problem yet didn't send or contact me with any information! Won't even tell me anything about manifestation like others can & do.. AL she says is " I feel we are close!".. & she never recast as she said she would.get your $$ back! 1K! Oh no! Consult with Ana or Elena someone who can REALLY show/tell U something don't feel bad for the bank either! Lol say it was unauthorized or dispute or if needed be dispute it ask 4 money back as she has a guarantee & print that out as proof too.. Just my idea but don't lose hope. Get a real reading to see if maybe you need to wait for timesake. Lorraine gives U know clues of this! If you're psychic why can't you be MORE specific than everything is going GREAT! I will be getting mine back! :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks thickcarmel for hanging in there with me! You guys keep me rolling and not be sad! I am asking her via email for money back today and I went ahead and tried another guy..I don't thikn I have to wait since I don't think she really cast a spell anymore. I have had many readings, and not really interested in getting anymore, and Elena cast two spells for me, though I know hers take a long time and they were trials anyway, not what I really WANT. Anyway, I am gonna check this new guy out and if nothing from him, then see if Yaya will cast for me... :) God I am beyond thankful for this forum, I don't talk to anyone about what I am doing and this always helps me sort things out and I love all the feedback and support!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OKAY NO ONE USE LORRAINE!!!!!!!!!!! Since I paid multiple times I started doing further research and when I used paypal, I didn't realize they were saying the charges came from websites I never even visited! It sounds like Lorraine is fraudlant ring involved with MANY MANY sites! Here are the ones paypal had and I never even heard of them or the emails they listed either! Also note that they have many names when I used my bank card and many numbers!! OMG I can't believe I didn't check before, I wanted to believe SOOO much and thought they by checking it would cast doubt and ruin the spells but I should have stuck with one spell and not got her to pull me into so many and upgrades etc that NEVER even existed! ANYWAY BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM AND I AM FILING POSTS ALL OVER THEN NET!!

The other sites are: http://theperfectlovespell.com/

http://elaineandcoven.com/

Names they use are: Octors, E & C Medevil Masters, TVW online, I am sure there are others!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine.es.com SCAMMMMM Took me for over $1k!!! Also involved in her ring are
    http://theperfectlovespell.com/

I am sooo mad!! Forget the 100% money back guarantee, but trying through paypal and my bank!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Jazal!! Dirty doggin shame!! Think she did mine supposedly before I paid her! No worries if U need any tips to get your money Please email me!! I'm going to bank on MON! Gonna give them a copy of my email saying she will give money back! Oh, & yea I noticed once she saw I wasn't fallin for the updates she stopped hitting me right back email & didn't or couldn't tell me anything about situation!

Good Research!! I will see who came up on my bank account too! I too believed in her, at first until I talked to Elena & others that actually told ya something!! I paid her first spell & most money 290! Hope U get some or all back from your post its been all within 2 mos so U should be good! Imma ask her why she can't tell me if spell is manifesting?? Hmm.. Things are turning around as she said in NOV. Don't think it's cuz of her!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Jazal just saw other post!.. Lol I was just talking to my girlfriend that I know she's gonna think its crazy.. BUT.. Told her me & my Ex are communicating & he's not quite ready to talk.. Which is good cuz we had words from our breakup interference with his Ex!!.. So she said.. IF U sayin it is gonna sound crazy then maybe IT IS!! BUT I feel soooo POSITIVE like I KNOW things are happening & believe predictions will be right! It will amaze me but Jamie said marriage in 2011 OCT/NOV & Elena/*ana said proposal!seems like he's thinkin for sure our feelins are on point! Hopin for Best outcome as advised!

I REALLY hope U find a good spellcaster & Yaya will tell U IF u need one & she can Help before the spell... Keep us posted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazal
    Lorraine.es.com SCAMMMMM Took me for over $1k!!! Also involved in her ring are
    http://theperfectlovespell.com/

FAKES FAKES I am sooo mad!! Forget the 100% money back guarantee, but trying through paypal and my bank!!
    Hi,

If they state clearly in their website that they give 100% money back guarantee then you should be able to get your money back through your bank better then on paypal you should also find their website domain and website holder and report them!May I ask you if she took $1k cause you payed her directly for her service or she managed somehow to steal them from your account?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@jazal file paypal complaint ASAP to try and get your money back. They will take the money back from the persons account immediately and hold it in paypal until the matter has been resolved. You have 90 days from date of purchase to file this complaint.

Hope this helps and keep us posted.

Keep strong we will beat these scammers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys! You rock keeping me strong! I posted complaints with Rip off report, BizClaims, and complaints board and am contacting the BBB. I called my bank who filed and paypal who has filed too. I also found IC3.gov (Internet Crime) and filed a report with them. Luckily I kept all my emails and I am hoping that the proof of fraud will be that I aksed for photos of the "structure" and for receipts, in conjunction that paypal attached charges to websites that I had never been too and that they are all connected. For if she really did do the service she would have the proof since she went on and on about this "massive structure". I am hoping for the full $1090 back but won't hold my breath till it's in my hands. :) I will keep you all up to date on if I get anything back and if I learn new ways to avoid these scams or how to fight back against these webrings. LOOSERS! What kills me is how I told her I am a single Mother, in school and don't have help or family or friends here in town. That I was taking a HUGE chance paying her as I couldn't really afford it and she kept promising results and that I would be "safe" and set for life. I mean who steals from someone who is already struggling? And what I wanted the damn money spell for in the first place was to start a company that all the proceeds would go towards my own charity of caring for abused and neglected animals, and helping families with kids with trauma (abuse, abduction, serious illness). That's what I want to do with my life and it is based on giving, I only want to live a modest life myself and help others and she steals my money but also lies and sets me up for failure by her actions. I am gonna fight till I have at least put her out of business so she can't do this to someone else!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Webber, I paid her directly but am changing my bank account to be safer since I would be homeless if she stole from me! I paid her with my bank card first, then with a prepaid credit card, then with paypal. Just kept sinking money into her lies. I was dumb to believe her. But I am fighting back now. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazal
    Webber, I paid her directly but am changing my bank account to be safer since I get financial aid soon and would be honeless if she stole from me! I paid her with my bank card first, then with a prepaid credit card, then with paypal. Just kept sinking money into her lies. I was dumb to believe her. But I am fighting back now. :)
    I hope you get all your money back

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Paypal creditied me with $110 and waiting for the second dispute with them. The bank and credit card will take longer. I faxed 45 pages of stuff so hopefully I will get all my money back. I have been emailing her and "lorraine" keeps stating I need to have faith, lol. Claims the other websites are from people she is working with to make one big unstoppable power. LMAO I finally just proposed she give me her location of where she works and if she's real I will fly there and be a part of the casting otherwise I want a refund. She didn't get back to me, surprised? She put her site under construction the next day. My guess is she is going to remove the money back guarantee, but luckily I have it all printed out along with the copied testimonials and everything else. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haaaaah! Haaaah! GOOD wrk! I GOT my 290 back today!! I'm too smart simple solution Imma MP you. OK soo I emailed her after seeing that site & I asked for a spell check up! She replied oh my laptop was stolen & I wasn't able to get back to you blah...blah WHY the stupid story? Then I sent her another asking why this Elaine has exact testimonials & she didn't answer me at all!! Scam! Thanks Jazal U confirmed what I was thinkin BUT she formed a believable for sure front that things would Deff work or whatever, & time wouldve ran out. You dissapointed in her butasking for refund it kinda feels like you giving up? Huh? She's full of ish! Wow she shut her site down LOL funny!! Take it she didn't willingly offer a refund!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I never heard back from her after asking her location. LMAO! I am glad you got a refund thickcarmel!! Good for you!!! I got my paypal and my bank money back and am waiting on the two prepaid cards I used, but hope they follow suit. She didn't take her site down, just has the front page under construction so you can't see the money back guarantee but I already copied it and printed it out so have proof it was there. HAHAHA

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jazal and Thickcaramel, Well done to you both for managing to recoup your money. As a united front we are managing to stand up to these scammers so that is a positive sign in the right direction.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sireeee!!! :D I dare she contact ME asking ME anything! Scammer!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh how I love this forum. Great that we have all found each other to share our positive and negative experiences and there to support one another.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

theperfectlovespell.com, Elaine kept trying to push me to spend more for INSTANT results and I refused to do so....she kept beating around the bush when I would ask her about results!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

theperfect love spell is also lorraine.com.es!!! or don't use elaine and coven. All the same ring and I was out $1090 (got it back nut not without a LOT of hard work) Watch out my guess is they have dozens of sites!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

no way, is she really???? yeah im currently going through it will elaine, every time i told her i wanted a refund she would try to convince me to stay strong and pay more money for INSTANT results. how did you get your money back

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am so sorry Pretty1!!!! That stinks! I learned they were the same cause I was using Lorraine.com.es and paid with prepaid card and bank cards at first. Then I made payments via paypal and one attached charges to Elaine and Coven, and the other payment attached to theperfect love spell.com. That's how I found out and questioned her. Of course she claims that they are just people working together but the testimonials match exactly!! She said the same thing to me, to keep strong, LMAO. First thing you need to do is print out the website which states there is a "100%" money back guarantee". I just checked and it's still there. The reason is becasue Lorraine took hers down and put her site under construction once she realized I was going for a refund! Then I contacted all payments and disputed the charges. Email her and ask for proof of spellcasting. I asked for photos of the structure she said she built and for copies of receipts with exact dates of supplies purchased and asked for her location and said I would fly there and "be a part of the casting" Of course I would not, but she wouldn't comply with any of my requests. The I printed out all my emails. You can look up Lorraine.com.es and I posted complaints which states that Lorraine and the perfectlovespell is one and the same.
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/?sear...ing=Everything

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/...-the-2e97f.htm
    Print these out too. Then fax them in and you will get your refund!!! If I can help you in ANY way let me know cause I have a personal vendetta against "her" lying a**. You paid for a service and your claim is she did not provide ANY service and can not provide proof of such said service. :) In conjunction I filed a claim with IC3 (Internet crime). Hope this helps and good luck, prayers and good wishes to you!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW....i saw that on the complaintsboard.com. i kept thinking maybe i was overreacting but when she kept asking me to pay more money for INSTANT results i was like no, i want a refund. i am definitely doing this for sure. the emails she sent me never made any sense and when i asked for proof she would never answer my questions. thank you so much, i feel like she took my pain and heartache and used it to her advantage. at the point i was willing to do anything to get my ex boyfriend back....i was soooo stupid!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No you were not stupid, you were trusting and that should be okay to trust people. Unfortunatley there are a lot of liars out there and look at me, I wasn't even trying to get my ex back and paid $1090! Wow . We just believed in the wrong person. I am sorry for your heartache! Have you had readings with anyone? Maybe look at the postings, there are people who have gotten great readings and some people have gotten results. I am having Ana Mystic cast the voodoo love spell for me, if it works maybe you could try that or someone else when you get your refund. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had a love spell done with spellsonline.info and that was about two weeks ago. i was going to wait and see what the results were and then if no luck try Ana Mystic. How long did it take you to get your refund back?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It took only a week or two for a preliminary (they put the money back while they sort it out) refund from the bank and the prepaid cards, then they still have to process everything and it takes a long time to finish it, but once I got the preliminary refund I had already submitted all my documents so didn't have to do anything or worry cause I knew it would result on my behalf. Paypal I escalated to a cliam and they waited for the other party's response (I think they give them 20 days) and she never responded at all and they gave all my funds back. I actually never even faxed anything to them just explained when I filed the dispute online. So paypal takes a little over 20 days...

Good luck with spellsonline, I read a lot of people have been happy with them. :)

+ Reply to Thread