+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Hello Everyone

My name is Michelle, I am from CĂșcuta - Colombia but live in USA and I want to share with all of you my experiences with spell casters, I've been scam for most of them (can provide a list of those who took my money and they haven't done ANYTHING).

But I kept looking and trying to find a REAL CASTER out there (somewhere) .. and I DID ... I FOUND A REAL ONE ... GOD knows that there's no malice in my heart, and that I'm not telling you lies.

This man helped me and I am living and experiencing
    the results.

I can provide you all the information needed to contact the caster, I am also willing to give you my personal proofs of the work, my phone # if need to talk to me so you can verify that all of this is true.

This caster does his works WITH YOU and IN FRONT OF YOU (I mean that he does everything thru the computer * camera * so you can actually SEE and FEEL what he's doing, how is doing it and you will be 100% sure that he is working in your case because you will also be on a phone call at the same time with him) there's NO DOUBT he can do wrong or bad.

He DOES NOT charge for the job, you DO NOT send him any money, you just need to buy the materials from a store *they have a web page* where you can see the prices of the things you need for your rituals or work, you call the store and you send the money to the store, they will deliver everything to the man so he is NOT taking any money (you can send him something in gratitude for the work with the guy from the store * but that is up to you *)

I will provide you all you need to contact him, if you trust just send me an e-mail: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Elias Chindoimy El Indio Elias Mexican Spellcaster www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

Dear Michelle, for security reasons I deleted the email address you provided, if you have information about a spellcaster, please feel free to post his name and contact information in the forum and members will decide if they contact him or not. Also to maintain integrity in the forum, I deleted the duplicated post in other threads, members will find your message here and there is not need to post the same message in other threads.
    Thank you for sharing that information with us
    Welcome
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope

Thanks for let me feel confortable sharing the info I have about the spell caster, please find below his info:

NAME: ELIAS CHINDOIMY better known as "EL INDIO ELIAS"
    CITY: Veracruz
    PHONE # 1 877 403 4608
    E-MAIL: [email:2r226qef]brujoindigena@hotmail.com[/email:2r226qef] (FOR SPANISH WRITERS), for ENGLISH writers you can do it so to his assistant: [email:2r226qef]romofelipe@ymail.com[/email:2r226qef]

As I told you before, I can give you all my proofs about my experience with him, just let me know and I will be more than happy to post them her for you.

Blessings !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi spsp1

I got your message and I try to answer it as private too but I couldn't, probably this is not the right topic where I can post my answer but is the only way I found to answer your questions about the spell caster info I posted yesterday, your message reads as below (PLEASE FIND MY ANSWERS IN CAPITALS):

Hi Michelle,

I hope you can answer the following questions for me.

What spell did you have cast which brought results?

I ASKED FOR 3 SPELLS: JOB, MONEY and LOVE

How long did it take to manifest?

THE JOB IN 2 WEEKS
    THE MONEY IS STILL HAPPENING
    THE LOVE IN 7 DAYS

How much did the materials cost?

FOR THE JOB: $ 300 TOTAL (USD)
    FOR THE LOVE: $ 400 TOTAL (USD)
    FOR THE MONEY: nothing because was part of the job one

Did you have a reading/consultation first to see if the spellcastor could help you?

YES, I CALL HIM TO EXPLAIN MY SITUATION AND HE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO

What informmation did you provide to the spellcastor?

MY FULL NAME AND DOB
    MY LOVE FULL NAME AND DOB
    A PICTURE OF US TOGETHER AND 2 INDIVIDUAL PICTURES -1 HIS 1MINE
    (that for love spell)

THE NAME OF THE COMPANY I WANTED TO WORK WITH
    NAME OF MY BOSS
    (that for the job spell / because I was asking to go back to work in a company I used to work before)

FOR THE MONEY SPELL- nothing

If want me to tell you more about my spells, let me know.

Blessings

Michelle

Thanks SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved all your posts about this spellcaster to this thread, for what I see it is a lot of money in materials only as you previously say he does not charge for his services.
    I wonder what is the name of the store where you purchase the materials and also how do you pay them, do they take credit cards or pay pal?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope

thanks for put everything together in here

yes he doesn't charge for the work i bought the material in the store www.nivelmistico.com (make sure you click in the Mexican flag)

I paid by western union since I don't have credit card, but yes they do take them and also paypal.

Thanks again Michelle

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Michelle-

I appreciate you bringing this information to us. I think there are just a couple of things that I find confusing...and I feeling I speak for most of us here. As Hope said, it's a little odd that "he doesn't charge" and his materials cost that much. This is a line I've been told by numerous scammers. But I'd love to see your evidence, can you explain a little more what evidence you have exactly.

Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

OK not that I am doubting Michelle's word or statement but this is exactly the same dialogue that I had for a woman claiming to have received results: [email:3hy9unc8]kimberley_irby@yahoo.com[/email:3hy9unc8]. She claimed her husband returned to her. She did not pay anything for the spell but bought materials from Celestial stores. I was scammed out of $500.

Sorry but I will not be taking up this offer.

But this is my personal gut feeling and opinion. I am by no means questioning the authenticity of Michelle O or indeed her spellcastor. Just my very bad experience with the same style of confirmation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

spsp I'm with you, I have the exact same gut feeling, funny that LOL LOL LOL, doesn't charge for his spells, for gods sake, the prices of the ingredients you could get a spell with Houngan Hector and he is one of the priciest there is LOL LOL LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well when I goggled his name I saw many adds of his services, most of them in Spanish:

http://eeuu.nuevosanuncios.net/tag/elias+brujo+indio

In this page there are 9 adds advertising his services (all in Spanish), and I found different phone numbers featured, some from USA, some from Mexico, now we have a toll free number in this forum and makes me wonder who is the real one.

In one of the adds he says something about someone using his pictures to advertise the same services with a different phone number.

It reminds me the page of Maria Pagan, where they have a picture of a very old woman who does not speak English but has a translator. I was wondering as I was reading the page if it was actually her or someone else using her ....

My 2 cents
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello hope and all,

I did some research on this caster as well.
    I found the same web-sites with spanish and adv. with this old man. Yes, there is more than one web-site of the adv.-- like 9 or 10 of them.

I have mp michelle asking her for proof. She hasn't replied me any but I saw her posting here. I never have experienced as buying own material. what interesting me is that you can have video cam to see while he is casting the spell. But, I still don't dare to try.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey all,

My bad, I got Michelle replied just looking at my mail box.

She is willing to have all proof we asked for.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can the evidence be shared on this thread?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just cannot image this old man, who looks very genuine on his pictures, cast his spells while talking on the phone and with a video camera ...
    maybe i am wrong

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely sounds interesting if he's willing to do it through video and phone. But who knows if he even continues contact once the payment is paid O_o

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone

I just read ALL your posts and I was there once, trusted me, but let me tell you a few things to clarify your doubts:

1.- CHARGING FEES: Elias doesn't charge AT ALL for his work, only materials. In my case the first day he asked me to buy 9 red wax gregorians and 1 littler of holy water, then he asked me to call him by 9:pm. I bought the materials, sent the money (Western Union), the guy from the store confirmed me that the materials will be there by that time (i was scared at the first time ** but i trusted them), as we agree i called him by 9 pm, he asked me to logg in MSN (i was a bit surprised about it because i thought " how come an old man can use a computer?? .. but still, i did it), he was there in the other side of my camera, talking to me and explaining me what he was about to do, then he showed me a little box, he opened and i saw the materials from the store, then we started my 1st day ritual. i was amazed (not only for the ritual, but because of his honesty ** but i thought to myself, maybe he does this the 1st time and that is all ** BUT NO .. My 3 day ritual was like that, (every day he asked me to buy different stuff because of the nature of my rituals and the spells he was casting for me) but the whole process I was there, on the phone and camera, seeing my materials been delivered and opened by him, doing everything with him without being there)

There's also an extra here, once I called the store (1st time) I asked the guy for an INVOICE (just to check and confirm that my money is ONLY for materials), he told me ok, he asked me for a fax # and my e*mail, he faxed it over right away and also scan the invoices for me ** this invoices where in every box that Elias opened **

2.- WEB RESEARCH/PICTURES AND PHONE NUMBERS
    I did as you before contacting him, the phone numbers are the same (if you dial from Mexico) and the one I used 18774034608 dialing from USA, I called several times, asking different stuff jus to proof myself that he wasn't lying or telling everyone the same thing, I also call the the store and try to talk to different employees there asking about Elias references, (if they know him, for how long, what he does, if he's real, where he lives, how old is he, how he looks like..) all the people I talked to mentioned me the same, that he is an old man who does spells for EVERYTHING without failing and all Veracruz knows him because of his integrity, power and faith.

3.- MY PROOFS: I don't know what you want me to provide you to believe what I'm saying, just let me know what you need and i will certainly do it.

You can give him a try .... !

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Michelle

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does he have any alternative payment options? Western Union has always been a "red flag" for me in the past

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle thanks so much for giving us these details. I just want to ask a few questions, I hope that's ok. First of all I just wanted to ask how you first heard of Elias? When you had a reading with him did he pick up on a lot of accurate details or was there another reason you felt convinced of his ability? I also wanted to ask, can you give us some idea what these materials were like? Obviously there was probably a lot of different kinds, but can you give us an idea of why they're so expensive? Also can you tell us just a little bit about your story? Did he bring back an old lover or bring someone you've wanted to be with?

Thank you so much for answering all our questions.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You DO NOT PAY TO ELIAS, you pay to the store by Western Union, Money Gram, Credit Card or PayPal.

Michelle

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Love13

My answers for you:

1. how you first heard of Elias?

I asked to some mexican friends about a person who can do "magic for real", they told me that in Mexico there are lots of "brujos" but the most known ones as the best are the ones from CATEMANCO VERACRUZ, So I started a research about them to find he "best one" or at least one that can do something for me .. there's how I found Elias.

2. When you had a reading with him did he pick up on a lot of accurate details or was there another reason you felt convinced of his ability?

ELIAS IS NOT A READER, I called him to ask "directly" for his services, he asked me ow I knew about him and after explaining it, he asked me my situation, I did, then he told me that "YES" he can help and immeditely he told me what to do.

3. can you give us some idea what these materials were like?

Well in MY CASE the materials where kind of little wax figurines, some candles, holy water and I remember that for my "job/money spell" he asked me for something that looked like a little tray where he was putting some coins ** everyhing was made out of wax ** because he burned everything in the little altar he built for me ... I saw that every night when having my rituals ..

4. can you give us an idea of why they're so expensive?

Expensive because of the quantity you have to buy (it depends on how many he asked you, every case is different), so prices for me where relatively moderate for all the spells he was casting.

5. Also can you tell us just a little bit about your story?

My story was "in short" like this, I lost my job (they terminated me because of unfair reasons), I didn't have money but LOTS of bills to pay and "the cherry of the cake": my boyfriend left me without explanation.

6. Did he bring back an old lover or bring someone you've wanted to be with?

I can say HE BROUGHT BACK THE MAN I WANTED TO BE WITH

If there's something else I can provide, let me know.

Blessings !!

Michelle O.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle thank you for being so awesome and patient. I just have a few more questions and then I'm done, I promise. Does he need to hear about your situation to decide if he can help or does he feel he can help everyone? Did he do the spells at the same time? You did have to pay separately for the love and money spells right? Did your boyfriend come back in a way that felt natural and didn't take over his free will?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is supposed to be his website

http://www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

At least that's what I found by googling his name.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle,
    Does he know English or everytime someone needs to translate for him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Love13

You can ask as much a you can, not a problem, please see below for details:

1. Does he need to hear about your situation to decide if he can help or does he feel he can help everyone?

YES he needs to know first what you need, because HE WON'T help you if you need revenge, black magic, bad luck or bad things, HE WON'T do bad stuff, also from the calls I made to the people in the store they told me that sometimes there are cases when someone is very sick (terminal ilnesses) and they want Elias's help, but he can't do anything for those cases, only thing he will do is to clean the soul of the person who's about to die.

2. Did he do the spells at the same time?
    NO He performend them one by one, when I called him he told me to explain him m situation so then he told me what he's going to fix first, second and third.

3. You did have to pay separately for the love and money spells right?

I HAVEN'T PAY HIM ANYTHING, since the firt time I called, he told me what I need to get so everyday I contacted the store and ask for the materials, my purchases where daily (MY PERSONAL CASE I guess every person is different) so I was buying the materials as he was requesting them.

4. Did your boyfriend come back in a way that felt natural and didn't take over his free will?

NATURAL ... before I start this I asked him to DO NOT HURT ANYONE or to do NOT GO AGAINST THE PERSON WILL, he told me he WON'T HARM anybody and also that he WON'T do anything against the persons involved nature or free will.

Blessings to all

Michelle.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact his website is only in spanish ( I happen to know the language) and not also in english indicates apparently that he doesn't care too much for money which would come to him by increasing his clientele internationally. Apparently it's a good thing. But Many may have a difficult time in understanding. The suuposed fact he doesn't share the items money with the shop sellers is debatable. But, sincerely, even if he did that, I see no harm. The important thing would be that he's a good, honest, expert Caster.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And that he delivers results. It would be an extremely rare event in this potentially scamming Arena.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle,

I have some questions for you?

1) How long had you been split with your boyfriend before you got back together?
    2) Were you in regular contact with your ex?
    3) Did your ex want you back or did you go against his free will?
    4) How can the spellcastor work for free - giving his time and energy and also his family their time translating?
    5) Does the spellcastor receive payment from the store as he is generating lots of business for them?
    6) Can you provide proof of payment, email correspondence you supplied to spellcastor to verify your claim?

Thanks SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I already found a copycat

http://obregon.anunciosya.com.mx/yo-...rmejorado-rxzU

Same message more or less but a few differences

1)He states he's 108 years old
    2) Different website
    3) Different phone number. He states the number is his cell. A 108 yr old using a cellphone....Okkkkkkkkkk
    4) He states he can bring your love rback in as little as 30 minutes
    So I'll venture in saying this one is a clear scam.
    Maybe the firs tone, the original one I mean, might be authentic.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean I think this last one ( the copycat) appears to be an evident scam.
    The first one instead might be genuine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the COPYCAT website. Pretty different from the first one ( the "original" let's call it).
    I'd like for Michelle to comment on that . Thanks

http://www.indiodecatemaco.com/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to say ( sorry for writing more posts but I can't find an "edit posts" function here) this 2nd one also states he'll do all the work for free.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle I have a question:
    The person that you saw in the web cam doing the spell is the same old man pictured on his page?
    And a comment: he sure needs lots of candles and holly water for his spells ... after looking at the prices in the store, it will take lots of supplies to make it to $400.00

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

esoteric:

The link you have below (COPY CAT) IS NOT ELIAS's link

http://obregon.anunciosya.com.mx/yo-...rmejorado-rxzU

BE AWARE OF THAT ... HE'S SCAM !!

Same message more or less but a few differences

1)He states he's 108 years old
    2) Different website
    3) Different phone number. He states the number is his cell. A 108 yr old using a cellphone....Okkkkkkkkkk
    4) He states he can bring your love rback in as little as 30 minutes
    So I'll venture in saying this one is a clear scam.
    Maybe the firs tone, the original one I mean, might be authentic.

BE AWARE OF THAT ... HE'S SCAM !!

ELIAS LINK IS AS FOLLOWS: http://www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com

ALSO THERE'S ANOTHER LINK ABOUT ELIAS (FOR THOSE WHO READ SPANISH):

http://www.eclasi.com/mex/anuncios/v...marres-de-amor

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

needhelp:

Let me answer your question:

**The person that you saw in the web cam doing the spell is the same old man pictured on his page?

1: ELIAS LINK IS AS FOLLOWS: http://www.brujoindigenacatemaco.com
    2: YES HE WAS THE SAME ONE IN THE CAMERA AND I WAS TALKING TO HIM EVERY NIGHT DURING MY RITUALS

**About your comment: most of the things he used for my ritual were those little wax figurines that he called GREGORIANOS (different colors and different quantities) depending on my needs, he also used some cigars, stones and most of the time holly water and candles, so NOT only holly water or candles were boutgh with the money.

Blessings

Michelle O.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle,

I have some questions for you?

1) How long had you been split with your boyfriend before you got back together?
    2) Were you in regular contact with your ex?
    3) Did your ex want you back or did you go against his free will?
    4) How can the spellcastor work for free - giving his time and energy and also his family their time translating?
    5) Does the spellcastor receive payment from the store as he is generating lots of business for them?
    6) Can you provide proof of payment, email correspondence you supplied to spellcastor to verify your claim?

Thanks SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

does he have an email?

Do he speak english? lol~~

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised he can even speak and perform powerful spells at 108 years old - some man, being that age and still being able to do this.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle,

You do not appear to be answering my questions?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. That's what I thought and infact I wrote it was probably a scam.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TC
    I'm surprised he can even speak and perform powerful spells at 108 years old - some man, being that age and still being able to do this.
    That's what was written in the 2nd site I found, the copycat site ( most likely a scam). In the first site I showed ( let's call it the original) it states Elias is 69 years old.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We are also waiting to see proof

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,

I have mp michelle for the proof (2 days ago) and she asked if I would give her my email or post them here. I told her to post them here. She claimed that she can prove any proof we wanted!

Previous mp, I asked how many caster she had tried and got no results. She replied saying that she got scammed just by too many caster (A very long lists- almost 10 of them).

I thought that it wasn't possible to try so many different casters. She explained that she had tried 2 or 3 casters at a time because she was so depressed to have her ex back. Tonned of money she had paid.

So, I asked her to post all receips/payments/western union of being paid to those scammer. I remembered that she said she had no credit card and alwasy paid by western union to the store where she purchase the materials. *Anyones saw the post?

"I paid by western union since I don't have credit card, but yes they do take them and also paypal."

So, she should able to scan all receipts of western union where she had paid to the scammers as she said she could prove all proof!

I also asked her to post all invoices made to purchse the materials from the werb-site she gave above.

Since then, I never heard from her again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, no any offend to Michelle, we all are awaitng for your proof.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny how michelle is not answering my questions but ignoring them???

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If Michelle doesn't show up in 2-3 days max, then it's safe to assume this thing was an organized scam edvertisement.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny how the way it works is very similar to fatima eusopa or whatever her name was

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes where is all this evidence? I could see how a couple of you were getting excited but when challenged and ask to provide evidence nothing has been forthcoming.

One consolation we are all united and watching out for one another before taking the plunge and trusting a spellcastor rather than being scammed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And the quest for a genuine spellcaster goes on......................

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh...I was for once getting hopeful all over again. I am even comtemplating if to contact Elias. Actually I did but seems like no response from him. Well perhaps on the other hand, we should give Michelle sometime before making any conclusion as well.

+ Reply to Thread