+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Physic Sebastian - www.morningstarlovespells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Physic Sebastian - www.morningstarlovespells.com

I have come across this site http://www.morningstarlovespells.com/ has anyone used it or know anything about it?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't come across this one before - but it all looks a bit suspect to me, but that could just be my suspicious nature, well the nature that I have become accustomed to during my search for a true caster/psychic - - they don't have any testimonials or anything like that so it is hard to say - 20 minute phone reading for free, but how much does the call cost - the part about meeting with him in person looks interesting though

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

nothing! the call is free...i have talked to him today, in fact i called and got no answer and hung up he called me back...seems nice and knows about my situation without me saying a word.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Domain Name: MORNINGSTARLOVESPELLS.COM
    Created on: 04-Jul-10
    Expires on: 04-Jul-11
    Last Updated on: 07-Jul-10

Pretty new site.
    Did he offer you any spell or just the free reading?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

free reading...and once he does his reading and then he offers his work is he can help you out in your situation. He is still working with my reading and situation before he offers any further help. i did ask if he could help me what the price range will be and he told me 300 if there is anything he can do. he seems legit.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you feel his reading was good? Also where did you find him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Cutchy - Do you mind telling me what he told you in your reading? You can send me a message if you want. I really felt like he got a lot of things right in my reading, some of the things he said about me actually freaked me out cause they were so right I couldn't believe it. And when it comes to him talking about me and my love interest I felt like he was right about a lot of things. I just want to make sure he doesn't tell people the same thing in terms of people being compatible, etc. I really felt like he was legit and his work sounds amazing...but it's so easy for me to have doubts after being scammed so many times before.

Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

does he have an email?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

For his phone number he is in NY, is someone here from NY, maybe someone can see him in person, just thinking out loud.
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

REsults in 24 or 76 hours.....hmm...interesting. Does he has an email address?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted this information in another thread and I think it applies here too.

I have a comment to make about all these sites coming out and offering free readings.

Due to the very suspicious person that I have become after dealing with so many fakes and scammers, I would advise everyone to be very careful and refrain from sharing the personal information of your ex or person of interest, in case that it will fall in the wrong hands and you end up being blackmailed, it has happened in the past and could happen again.

We do not know who they are and if you decide to get a free reading, just share your information and keep the rest until you feel more secure.

So far the two people that had readings with him seem to find him accurate.

I would like to know about the 24 - 76 hours turn around.

Just my 2 cents
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same thing Hope - especially the 24 to 76 hour turn around - that's all over the place as a scam - that it just isn't possible to manifest results in such a small timeframe - but then again maybe this guy has super powers or something when it comes to manifesting results

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe adventurelover should try him lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherry
    REsults in 24 or 76 hours.....hmm...interesting. Does he has an email address?
    Interesting IF true.........

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Believe me that 24 to 76 hours thing is the thing that worries me the most...clearly this is always a big black flag. But again some of the things he said in the reading really shocked me. Would 1 or 2 of you call him and let me know what the reading is like and what he offers you? I would just really appreciate the help so I can decide to get the work he recommended with him or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I was half asleep when I wrote my last message...just up after a nap. I meant big red flag...not sure where my brain was. In any case, I know it might be a pain but if 1 or 2 people would call Sebastian for a free reading it would really help me out. I think it's worth it for a couple more people to try him and see what he says. There are a lot of things about him I like and then a couple of things that worry me as well. Would anyone be willing to do this?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i couldn t see the web page.... it says i need to install another Adobe flash player version and i couldn t do it... don t know why they complicate things to people...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I called him yesterday and he appeared very pleasant. He asked for my first name only and date of birth then asked if I could call him back in 20 minutes to allow him time to do my chart and consult with my spirit guides.

Strange because he did pick up on a couple of things considering I never revealed anything to him but I just listened and said ok. He then asked for my partner first name only and dob which I gave to him and to call him back in 20 mins. I was later in calling him and received his voicemail and have left a message. Will try him again today.

I am intrigued to see what he has to say.

Will update you guys after I have spoken to him.

At this moment in time all I can say is he is a very pleasant and polite man and picked up on a couple of things.

PS I will ask him to email me his reading then I will have his email address. Hope this will help us.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys - just read ye're comments - spsp1 do you not think it was strange that he asked you to call back after 20 minutes when you gave him each of the details - sounds to me like he was searching for details elsewhere - maybe it's just me, why did he need time to proceed with the reading, just sounds strange, I would love to be able to call him but the international rates would be too high.

Guys be careful - research, research and research somemore

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey TC,

He wanted to do my birth chart and to call back in 20 mins?

I did not tell him I was in a relationship or split with anyone. All he had was my first name and dob so how could he search my details elsewhere? He had no telephone number for me as I withheld my number or a photograph so not sure how he would know any details about me?

So not sure will wait until I get hold of him today to see what he says after I gave him my ex first name and dob.

His website offers a 20min free reading, I guess this is his reading. I am merely researching him then share my thoughts and experience.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I do think myself there was not much he could search if he only got a first name and a DOB......The fact he needed 20 mins to do the chart is plausible.......Please update us on how you feel about it. Thanks in advance.I'm looking for a serious, authentic, reliable Caster and Psychic myself and have been for some time now.......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think it's plausible that he needs 20 minutes to do a chart and "talk to your guides". He ended up giving me a 20 minute reading on me after he took 20 minutes to do my chart, then getting my guy's info and calling back 20 minutes later with his info and our connection. spsp1 - you should call back to get the rest of your reading and see what he thinks he can do for you. If you do please let me know what he says, particularly what he says is going on with your love interest and what he can do for you. Also esoteric, you should give him a call too.

Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he gets the name and DOB and has everyone call him back, he did the same for me, he asked me to call back in 10 min. I dont think he does email reading. but he does have an email that he will give you after there is communitarian between you and him.

For the ones who have contacted him he seem legit eh? I still have a few worries that has come about but other then that i like what he has to offer and say.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How did you find his page cutchy?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I get adds that pop up on my gmail. and he was one of the adds that happen to pop up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well, at least he does not come from the infested old blog ... I am also intrigued by his services and would like to hear more.
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried calling a couple of times but only received his answerphone so I am guessing perhaps he does not work on Sundays. Will try again tomorrow and once I have more news will update you all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Spsp1, sounds great....Looking forward to reading you on that...........

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am starting to think this guy is a fake! let me know what you guys think!

thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey cutchy - what makes you think he is fake - just wondering, interested to hear your opinions

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It would definitely help if anymore people could have a reading with Sebastian and let us know what he says about your situation and what he thinks he can do for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried calling again but no success left 3 messages from Saturday but no call back. Not sure if he is really busy, not working Mondays. Shame I was interested to hear what he had to say.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OK this is not looking good. I have tried Saturday, Sunday, Monday and most of today trying to reach Sebastian but no success.

He has not returned any messages left??

So my conclusion is either he is really busy, something unexpected has come up, he is unwell or just not real?

It would be interesting to hear from others who may have had readings or indeed had any spells casted by him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

spsp1 - what was the last thing you said to him? I have a feeling once you express that you can't afford his work now he maybe loses some interest in you, you know?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The only two conversation I had with him on Saturday is to call back in 20 mins so he could do my ex birth chart - so I was 1hr calling him back as opposed to 20mins waiting to hear what he had to say but have been unable to get hold of him?? I find it rather strange that he does not have an email address whereby he can email you the reading?
    No conversations regarding fees or spells took place so not sure why he is not answering or indeed returning my call?

What did he tell you? Did you discuss spells or their cost?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you ind telling me some of the things he said to you regarding who you are and where you're at right now? You can send me a private message if you prefer of course. He told me about myself and then a little while later about my guy, but he didn't say all that much about my guy, but more about our dynamic. Some of the things he said felt true, but then again some things are sort of the cliche things everyone wants to hear, you know?

He offered me a combination of two spells for $325. I think that might be the standard thing he offers. Weird he's not getting back to you, he's calling me every day to see if I want to get the work done or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

When i talked to him he offered me one spell and it was 300$ and as for spsp1 maybe he can't help you out with your situation. because he told me he can only help the ones his spirits let him help. just a thought

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Cutchy - How did you leave it with him? Has he been calling you the last couple of days to see if you're getting his work done?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

to be honest he called me the other day and ask if i was ready to get the work done and i told him i didnt have the money at the time. he stated when i am ready to take him serious to give him a call, and then he hung up on me. lol haven't heard from him since.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My situation was not discussed so how would he know if he can help or not? All he asked me for was first name and DOB. Then when I called back in 20 mins (the first time) he appeared to reading a birth chart which has been some general things I guess that have happened to my star sign this year. He mentioned romance sector briefly, I asked could he tell me more then asked if I have someone in mind could he have their first name and DOB which I gave him and was told to call back 20 mins later.

I was more than 20 mins calling back so it was more 1hr but not been able to get hold of him.

So no conversations regarding my situation, if he could help, spells etc took place. I gave him no other information or clues to my situation.

My conclusion is that he may do a horoscope chart and then offer you a spell. Why would a spellcastor keep chasing you for payment of spell then hang up the phone when you do not have the money yet? This does not sound very professional to me, why not say no problem when you are reading just let me know. This way you have a good feeling about them and may decide to take up their services???

Just my personal opinion.

Something just does not feel right here - maybe my gut feeling.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

A update for you.

I received a call yesterday from Sebastian from a 917 number. I offered to call him back as my phone has free calls to USA and and he claimed to have a lot to tell me.

We had a very interesting conversation as he claimed my ex and I were not soul mates but twin flames?? Need a cleansing and binding spell as there is love there just pulled in two different directions?? Cost is $299 for this as he already has some materials he can use.

He assures that I will see some results within 4 days if not he will double my money back.

I have asked him to look at my work situation and finances - he said he will come back to me. I am curious to see what he has to say.

He does claim that I perform a ritual for 3 days whilst he performs his for 4 days, 1 day more than me.

I cannot at this point know whether to believe what he is saying at it is just a general overview. I am interested in finances and work so depending on what he says am curious to try to see whether he is genuine.

Once he responds will keep you updated.

Interesting indeed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to tell you spsp1 he told me the same exact thing, about my guy and I being Twin Flames. He also offered the same exact spells to me. That doesn't necessarily mean he's lying, but it seems to me to be not the best sign.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what was strange is that he called me from a 917 number I suggested I call him back as I had free calls to USA. I could not get his website up on my friend laptop so could not get his 212 number. I called him back on 917 number and a woman answered sounded like his mother.

I asked for Sebastian and was told he was in prayers??? I told the woman that he had just called me 2 mins ago and I were merely returning his call.

I then found his 212 number. He did apologise for not contacting me as he had been real busy as he works/owns a florist and does his spiritual work 80% of the time.

I asked him his age which is 30 years old and alleges to have been reading about spirituality since the age of 9yrs and involved in spiritual world since 15yrs of age.

I asked if he had an email address and he would give to me no problem.

Not sure what to make of this but something is not sounding quite right here???? However I am due to call him in a couple of hours to determine what he says about my career.

Hmmmm am suspicious but still want to suss him out then we would all know either way whether he is real or a scam. Need to give him the benefit of the doubt rather than accusing him outright.

Will report back once I have spoken to him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the 917 would be his new york number seeing on his site he has two sites where you can go live, one in NYC and LA the 212 is his LA number...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems that his website is now down that was posted on here?! interesting!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cutchy
    it seems that his website is now down that was posted on here?! interesting!
    my bad i copy the link, his site is still up...sorry!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have friends that live in Manhattan New York and they have a 212 number so that number is not LA but New York. 917 is also a NY number.

I will ask him who the woman was on the 917 number just to save confusion. I am guessing its his mother but why would she say he is in prayers if he just called me 2 mins ago from that number????

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

here is something i found on Sebastian if it is the same guy.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sebas...00000971127208

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys I think if he is telling Love 13 and spsp1 the same thing - he has to be a scam and if he is calling ye to ask are ye ready to go ahead with the spells then that is enough said - these are red flag, warning bells straight away but that is my opinion on him, I would love to give him a ring to see what he would say but I'm not wasting money on a call to the states when he is saying and doing the things he is doing. Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't look good

+ Reply to Thread