+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

Has anyone heard of this website or had any work done by them? Sorry if this topic as come up before, just wondering about this site?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

http://www.egyptian-witchcraft.com/index.htm is the page of Aisha Haadi.
    Aisha Haadi is a notorious

She posted a blog exposing Bruce and other scammers but everyone says that it was just a case of an scammer calling out another.
    She was probably trying to get publicity and get rid of the competition.

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/p ... di-4182421

In my research I found three sites run by the same person:
    http://www.egyptian-witchcraft.com
    http://www.witch-lovespells.com
    http://www.wishbonix.com
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

Unfortunately...Aisha was the first spell caster i went to and was robbed of lost HUGE amounts of money!!

It was awful because her website etc seems so legit, even the stuff she talks about w/ sending in biological items and how without them no spell could be cast...but u will just lose incredible amounts of money. ;-(

You can PM me if u want, i don't want anyone to ever lose money like me!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

guys............today i came accross this site........ www.wishbonix.com/blackmagicspell.htm

it's a free site.....which gives you free spells......i think these spells should work, when i read the spell and the rituals there....i guess it'll work.but sadly i can't use these spells for my situation. but i thought somebody could use it....... since i felt interesting.....thought of bringing it here....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody worked with witch-lovespells.com? any reviews on it?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanted to see if he was any good or if anybody got a work from him. his prices are a little expensive though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sure will post updates

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, let us know, I heard somewhere that they may be related to Aisha Haidi?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just updated this topic and added few sites I found which are run by the same person based on the information that came across to me from some visitors to our old forum:

http://www.egyptian-witchcraft.com
    http://www.witch-lovespells.com
    http://www.wishbonix.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard or this site or the caster Kofi Ashanti?? I cannot find anything on Rip Off Report or on any complaint boards about him. All I am finding are a lot of articles written by him. Also I have this odd feeling that he and Aisha Haadi are in some sort of scam together. They both have address on the same street and the websites for both look similar. His prices are quite expensive and I really do not want to get scammed out of that kind of money. I used Aisha before I found this forum and I have spent almost $2000.00 using her "authentic" services. The company name in which you would make a check or money order payable to is Kabra Lights. I am also not finding anything on this. If anyone knows anything can you please let me know??? :?

witch-lovespells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes same people, new page and new name, seen it before ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Hope for the heads up! :D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

I asked for refund and Aisha Enterprise gave me back half the amount of my purchase (Combo Spell), better than nothing, they did it so quickly, in effect... kind regards

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.Egyptian-Witchcraft.com/hope?

Hi Hope , was wondering if anyone has tried aisha haadi "s spells . she has some good customer feedback , which all the spellcaster's webpage usually includes , but i was wondering if you or anyone here has heard of any results from her ..also i did contact sherry scott from the bare foot witchery shop, she replied very quickly , and was very nice , and honest about her spells , she doeant guarantee them , they are cheap (64.50) if she does it for you ,but doesnt guarantee results . @HOPE , if you were going to use a spellcaster , and knowing all the post on here , who would you use ? and by the way , you do an excellent job , and you are a wonderful person for doing this forum , god bless you ! @ Letania , was wondering how your spell was working out for you ? hope it's doing exactly what you wanted @ Joethe cat , you are cool for helping people with your sigil services ,i think you will become better than you think , would one day ,have you do a spell for me ,take care bud !..zanhon

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.Egyptian-Witchcraft.com/hope?

Quote Originally Posted by zanhon View Post
    also i did contact sherry scott from the bare foot witchery shop, she replied very quickly , and was very nice , and honest about her spells , she doeant guarantee them , they are cheap (64.50) if she does it for you ,but doesnt guarantee results .
    No legit spell caster can guarantee their spells will work. If they do, run for the hill, they are scam!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Zanhon - Aisha is a longtime scammer, their is a thread on her in the forum

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the tip cheekaboo and skywalker, i really appreciate it ...have either of you two tried any spellcasters that got you results ? you guys are cool , and thanks for the replies !! Z

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Letania , was wondering how your spell was working out for you ? hope it's doing exactly what you wanted
    Hi zanhon, she only did the one for me as I haven't purchased the other two that I want, yet. The spell she did cast did have some movement as we started talking again, but that ended as quickly as it started lol. I already knew my complicated situation requires more. I've done my own spell so I'm waiting to see what happens from that before I go and buy the other ones from her..just so I won't be confused about which spell worked between mine and hers. Or perhaps, the combination of our spells will help even more.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aisha Haadi - egyptian-witchcraft.com - witch-lovespells.com - wishbonix.com

merged with existing topic

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks Hope for the heads up, has anyone told you , that you are fantastic ? LOL ,i know, all the time ! anyway i did contact Sherry Scott , and asked her about a spell , she was very honest and told me that my spell couldnt be 100% guaranteed , and that maybe we could go another route ,,, trying to arrange a consultation with her ,,hmmm i am being very leary LOL ,,,ALSO ever hear of sister esmeralda ? the gypsy spell caster ? any feed back would be appreciated ,thanks doll ! ,,,,,Z

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks Hope for the heads up, has anyone told you , that you are fantastic ? LOL ,i know, all the time ! anyway i did contact Sherry Scott , and asked her about a spell , she was very honest and told me that my spell couldnt be 100% guaranteed , and that maybe we could go another route ,,, trying to arrange a consultation with her ,,hmmm i am being very leary LOL ,,,ALSO ever hear of sister esmeralda ? the gypsy spell caster ? any feed back would be appreciated ,thanks doll ! ,,,,,Z
    Sister Esmeralda is another scam - http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ight=esmeralda

abbs

Hi, i'm new on here. please which spell caster can i use for a reconciliation spell? seems everyone is a scammer. please help me by suggesting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I ran into this site. I looked at Aisha's & it looked so genuine but she's expensive. I could never afford her rates anyway. But I'm glad I know now that she's a fraud - so thank you for your post!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lilcoug I'm not sure how to pm you. Not sure that I can yet. But was wondering if you could share your experience with me. She emailed me saying time isn't in my favor, and that another girl is in the picture is why... :-( I'd lIke to hear your thoughts on this.

Unregistered

She is not authentic. She scammed me so many years ago. It was horrible, she was my first experience but not the last.
    Most recently Yaseen Spiritualist scammed me really good. He has numerous websites and email addresses.
    www.spiritualhealing786.com
    www.bestspiritualhealer.com
    Be very careful with this one as he is very reassuring and extremely skilled at procrastinating.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wishbonix

Just wonder who tried to cast a spell themselves from Wishbonix.com? I know it is from scamer Ahisha Haddi or Kofi Ashanti. But I just wonder if the spell provided from the website is actually work.

+ Reply to Thread