+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audrey - candlemagick.co.uk - blackmagicwoman.co.uk

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Audrey - candlemagick.co.uk - blackmagicwoman.co.uk

Hello all,

I am new here but wanted to contrebute my Thing to this Thread: I am currently haveing Spells done by candlemagick.co.uk she is a wonderful Lady who always fast responds to E Mails and Questions and has a chatbox in her Page. Also she is not to pricy as others. Like said a Lovespell (to bring my Ex back) and a two Worlds Spell (for a guy I met in the virtual world of Second Life and want to meet him there more often) is still going so I am yet to see Results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I have come across a Webpage called http://www.blackmagicwoman.co.uk/ . Now I wonder if anyone heard from it also and/or tryed it? I would like to know if this Woman is worth it. Would love to hear Opinions from anyone

Best Wishes
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

For once I am always suspicious of high graphic pages, I think a real caster does not need all those special effects, but it is just my opinion :-) Her page looks more like a kids game, I don't like the noisy pages and normally leave right away.

I did not find much about her,
    The site is fairly new
    blackmagicwoman.co.uk
    Registered on: 17-Feb-2010
    Renewal date: 17-Feb-2012
    Last updated: 17-Feb-2010

Good luck to you
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

HI Hope,

thanks for your Reply do you think then she is not genuine? I really thankful for honest Opinions even if they negative but I dont wantto loose money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I know I might be getting on your all Nerves, but I only want to know Truth with this one, so tell me off if you want.

I recently ordered two Spells from a Site called www.candlemagick.co.uk . Her Services are not pricy and she is very nice always respond to my E Mails no matter how often I write. Also she has a Chat in her Page and does not force you to send Money. You only do it if you feel confident and she gives you free Consultation to your Situation. Also Payment is through Paypal.

I think she is genuine and dont want to be negative on her as it is said if your negative thinking your Spells can be delayed or even stalled. What do you all think about her. I welcome HOnesty.

Best Wishes
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in order to be fair, just because she has a noisy page, I can not say she is not genuine
    I did not find any derogatory information or complaints on her, but it does not mean that she is genuine.
    I know this does not answer your question, maybe another member had experiences with her in the past.
    You have to be careful with new sellers, and she is pretty new.

But I can do some more research:
    1) How did you find her? - What site linked you to her page?
    2) Did you buy something from her? Look at the receipt, who was the payment was sent to?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did she give you a free consultation? was it accurate or just a general reading that could apply to anyone?
    The testimonial page is bla bla bla ...
    She has a link to the blackmagicwoman.co.uk, who you also asked for in your other thread.
    How did you find them both?
    They may be related
    This one is really really new
    candlemagick.co.uk
    Registered on: 08-Sep-2010
    Renewal date: 08-Sep-2012
    Last updated: 08-Sep-2010

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Evening,

She give me a free Consultation yes and it did not seem to me as it was general, but again I could be wrong. I found her through someone posting her websitelink at the "Thebestofbothworlds" Block so I thought I did a Look at it and tryed her out.

Blackmagicwoman I found through the Links on candlemagic Page.

With the best Wishes
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thebestofbothworlds have been exposed continuously, but some real people do post there, so I would not just rule her as scam, but very close to it.

You can read more about them here:

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4682474

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

But will not trust her completely, just be cautious and please post your experiences.
    Remember as old sites get burned down and exposed, the same scammers, start popping out new names and scam sites .

They launched this site on September 2010 and already have someone posting positive comments on the blog, suspicious, could be self advertising, not enough time to cast the spell or see results.

I may be wrong, I have been wrong in the past ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi HOpe,

to answer you Questions:

1.) I found her through the Link at the candlemagick Site
    2.) I did not buy anything from her yet as I first wantto be sure

Best wishes
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and you got to candlemagick from the b2w blog.

For sure they are related because most spellcasters do not post links to their competition's pages. See what I wrote in the candlemagick thread.

Maybe another member here had any experience with them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Timelady31
    Good Evening,

She give me a free Consultation yes and it did not seem to me as it was general, but again I could be wrong. I found her through someone posting her websitelink at the "Thebestofbothworlds" Block so I thought I did a Look at it and tryed her out.

Blackmagicwoman I found through the Links on candlemagic Page.

With the best Wishes
    Timelady
    Hi Timelady
    well last night as soon as i read your post i wrote to candlemagick asking for that free reading and she said she doesn´t do readings... only the spells. Strange, given that you say she gave you a free consultation....

I had misunderstood that she got the money after seing results, but she said it wasn t so, cause she has counts to pay and to strruggle for living, too.

Finally i decided to order a spell. In my case it s more expensive that those in her website, cause it is a difficult situation. She said one could wait results up to 6 months, and if not, the typical recast..... i just hope to see any result... i told her , i am exhausted.... and the "recast" means nothing....

One can t ask for refund to paypal -just in case- because of the time frame. She personally doesn t refund... but i mean Paypal.. it could give a longer period, at least for these cases of spells...

Anyway, what i do wish with all my heart and soul is to see results... i hope i haven t dropped money uselessly again.

Regarding the lady, the spellcaster, she is kind, nothing can be said of negative in this regard....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

let me explain sthg.... it is not SHE who advertises free readings... you see sbdy else here above (now i can t go to look for her name) said she had given her a "free consultation";.... i interpreted it as free "reading". Now i looked at her weebsite and it says "free consultation", i guess it is that one can consult her about one´s case, in order to see if sthg could be done. But it is obvious that any person will have to consult before ordering the spell, so i guess it wouldn t be necessary to put that. But i repeat,, my misunderstanding came from the post above saying she had given a "free consultation"

Regarding refund withg paypal, eventually, no, it is clear that it won t be possible -if it were the case to ask for it- cause if one has 6 months to see results from the spell (6 months would be the time limit i guess), it is out of question... i was just commenting on that limitation that paypal poses.... to us spell buyers....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning all,

I see that Fabiana is a bit confused here on what I said earlyer on. Let me try to clear something up: She does give a free Consultation but not as a seperate Service like other Casters do. If you got a Situation like your Love seperated and you want him/her back then you write to her with the Situation you got and she suggests you Spells then it is up to you if you order or not. She is not forcing you into order anything on her Page and you can talk to her via E Mail if you still got Questions. That is before wilest and after the Spellcast.

After Spellcast, if you ordered one or even more, she stands at your Site and you can either E Mail her (she replyes every Time) or you can join the Chat at her Page under the Link "Forum" and talk to others.

I hope that cleared up a bit for you all. If not feel free to ask and I will try to provide a Answer that is satisfactiony to all here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Timelady,

thanks for your explanation.
    It´s clear, as i said, i had misunderstood "consultation" for "reading".
    Anyway, i think in general every spellcaster asks one for a description of the situation and provides answers about what spell would be suitable, this is the reason why i consider that the free consultation is obvious before the client deciding to order a spell or not.
    i agree with you, she doesn t force anybody to order a spell.
    Have a nice day

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amilo
    Just becasue the sites are scam, do not say thet everything in the chatbox is fake too.... as many answers have been deleted by the pages admin.....
    Sure they control the chat box and what gets published or not.

I did say that there may be some real people in these chats, but I would also take anything I read in these chats with a grain of salt.

Now, I had been watching the threads on candlemagick and blackmagickwoman for a while, they came from the best of 2 words chats also.
    If you read the chat from lovespellcasters posted here, someone also talks about candlemagick

So candlemagick just open this month and everyone is talking about them in both chats ?

I can smell fish a mile away, and i may be wrong, i have been wrong in the past

Just my opinion
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right Hope - there is definitely something fishy about all of those sites - don't know what it is but definitely something not right there

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,

I am new here but wanted to contrebute my Thing to this Thread: I am currently haveing Spells done by candlemagick.co.uk she is a wonderful Lady who always fast responds to E Mails and Questions and has a chatbox in her Page. Also she is not to pricy as others. Like said a Lovespell (to bring my Ex back) and a two Worlds Spell (for a guy I met in the virtual world of Second Life and want to meet him there more often) is still going so I am yet to see Results.

Have you seen any results from this spell?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,This is my first post but i was thinking of ordering a spell from candlemagick.co.uk but it doest not seem that anyone posted his experience with that site in here.Any help will be great.

Thanks
    Chris

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings,

sorry for long Absence, had a Couple of Things to do. Now I had two Spells cast by Candlemagic but no Results as of yet. Ok she is a nice Woman and always replys fast to Mails and offers to recast as often as needed , at least for me, till I get Results but there is also another Woman I have the same Spell cast with and I will be glad to share my Experience with her on here ifyou can tell me wher.

All the Best
    Rimelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings,

sorry for long Absence, had a Couple of Things to do. Now I had two Spells cast by Candlemagic but no Results as of yet. Ok she is a nice Woman and always replys fast to Mails and offers to recast as often as needed , at least for me, till I get Results but there is also another Woman I have the same Spell cast with and I will be glad to share my Experience with her on here ifyou can tell me wher.

All the Best
    Rimelady
    Hi Timelady,

How long have you had your spells cast by candlemagick?

Regards
    Chris

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Chris,

it was around 2 to 3 Month now, althrough she did a few Recasts for me at now extra charge.

All the Best
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello TIMELADY ! I was wondering if you have got any results from candle magick uk ? love and light Mira

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

so is there anyone on here that can say any spell from any caster has ACTUALLY worked

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Timelady! I ordered a binding spell from Candle m 4weeks ago, waiting for results!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.candlemagick.co.uk she just told me that for my situation i should do the binding spell ...but im scared to waste money because no one has gotten a spell that actually worked for them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello again guys ! TIMELADY -i used High Priestes Cerdorrion too like 6 weeks ago and steel waiting for results , so i dont know

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there mira,

it took with me long time too but eventually it goes up now. So I guess the Key is to stay positive and not think to much about the Spell.

All the best
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, me again...and my 2c

I used candlemagick in Jan this year, she did the month long spell for me. Always lovely, friendly and polite and of course I kinda kept emailing her, asking advice and questions. However we are heading into August now, so if we do the sums correctly, its about 8 months already and nothing, absolutely nothing, and I used Cerdorrion about a month later...and like usual, nothing....

So I can't help but wonder, if there are more scammers on the internet, how are we ever going to know who is the real mccoy. I am in so much doubt as well as need. If I knew how to cast my own spells, and confident enough to do it, I would.

Can anyone tell me honestly if they have had their situation resolved by an internet spell caster?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi carrmzi
    I have been doing some research on doing my own spells, but unfortunately I just don't have the privacy I need and desire to perform spells.
    I have read on a few websites, that should you cast your own spells, it is much stronger and faster than having someone across the world do it on your behalf.
    But I will definitely not give up hope on finding the happiness that I desperately want.
    And welcome, I am new here too but I am enjoying the insights and knowledge I have come to learn on this site.

Please keep us informed of your results :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mads07

Thank you!
    Its a minefield out there, I'm looking at a 2-3 month timeframe I ve been advised by 3 ppl. However I'm trying to schedule another reading for this week (just to definitely put my mind at ease & getting a bit addicted actually).
    No, never give up hope hun, I'm grateful for the website too has given me great insights.
    I will try to post results although it might be a bit hard if I get back with my ex.
    Cx

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

candlemagick.co.uk is havelly advertised next to spellsonline.info in the chat room of lovespellscasters.com/spellscasters.html

If she is advertized in a page full of scammers, she must be related to them!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know, and through countless hours of reading up on magic, I have never seen magic that works over night or immediately.

As nice as Audrey was, she just didn't come through for me and I had purchased the 1 month casting from her in January. So I do find it very odd that her magic has "worked" for someone overnight.

Audrey has been advertised on both the lovespellscasters web pages as well as bestof2worlds. In fact, that is how I got to use her ummm..services.

Once again, apologies for my negativity, but as someone who has been scammed by Lee-Ann, Audrey and Cerdorrion (in that order), I find it extremely difficult to believe that now, all of a sudden these "spellcasters" are coming to light and producing honest work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said results came overnight and I am sure that I will never connect them with spell if Audrey didn't told me this:

[mailto:candlespells@live.co.uk]
    Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 1:34 PM
    To:
    Subject: RE: Website Feedback Form Message candlemagick.co.uk

The
    calming spell is sort of an easy spell to do and should work almost instantly,
    all my spells are permanant, and the extreme spell should start to kick in i
    would say maximum 1 month

love and
    light

Audrey

There is also posibility that as I said everything happened naturaly - but if you are in my position - what would you think?

Coincidence? Could be.
    :!: I am sure that with time, there will be more testimony about this caster, so will see.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Arwen

Like I said, I am only speaking of my own experience with this specific spellcaster.

She was always friendly and would always reply to my emails but her spell did not materialise in anyway, means or form.

I honestly do not believe that any spellcaster that is advertised on the bestof2worlds or lovespellcasters carries any weight as it has been repeated over and over on here that both of those sites are scammers.

If Audrey did help you with your problem, then thats great, but as a former "scammee" I do not believe that she is the real deal.

Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Related to www.jadorespells.com, payments on both sites go to the same paypal email candlespells@live.co.uk

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...dorespells-com

+ Reply to Thread