+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

Sadly, you're exactly right! No matter how many scammers we expose, the list will be never ending because new scammers will pop up all the time! :( These people are absolutely heartless to prey on those who are hurting!

Unregistered

Ashra is also a scam!!!!
      ashra@icloud.com
      ashra@me.com
      ashra.spells@me.com

DONT TRUST HER!!!! She will refuse to give you a refund!!!!

Unregistered

What about if they have whatever info you gave them? Such as your name, date of birth and a picture ect. etc.? If you stop communicating with them do they finally at some point get rid of what you sent them? I really don't feel comfortable knowing they have that anymore and I don't want it coming back to my ex and him finding out what I did, which was stupid I know. When you're that low and feel like you have no control over your life anymore, you'll try anything, even something as stupid as what I did. But now I know better and I now see that if my ex really did love me he would have valued me. So I just want this scammer to leave me alone and not do anything bad with the info I sent. I went through Dr. Twaha, anyone heard of him?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, there is a whole thread on her.
      Do you mean Shaik Twaha or somebody else?
      The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
      - Albert Einstein

Unregistered

This person go by Dr Otonu don't believe anything what he say he making a threat to kill me and my child just to send him money this is his phone number +234 816 961 6855

Unregistered

Jaja 7 demons said I would be killed my demons in my sleep and he also threatened my family that they will die and the only way I can save myself is by paying thousands of dollars

Unregistered

Prof Otti is a HUGE HUGE HUGE FAKE!!! Please do NOT consult with him. He will SCAM & ROB you!!! His contact numbers are: 071 361 6187, 076 323 9551 and 012 770 4785 and email: prof.otti@gmail.com or dr.nkuba@gmail.com. He is currently based at 217 Van Erkom Building, Pretorius Street, in Pta Central. He'll scam you, then moves "offices or surgeries (as he calls them)" so you can't find him next time. He scammed me out of a lot of money. DO NOT consult with the FAKE sangoma Prof Otti Nkuba

Unregistered

Jaja 7 demons threatened my life and he keeps asking for more and more money he said my family will die as well

Unregistered

scaer website, xheat all your money and keeps asking until you wake up and find out you are the vixtim. Too late!!!!!

http://bestafricanspells.com/
      Hassan +27 (83) 5753530

Be careful

Unregistered

biggest scam ever

+27 (83) 5753530 Hassan
      http://bestafricanspells.com/

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am not really sure what to think about this. (caster, mayawells6@gmail.com) I was given this e mail address as a recommendation in a PM from another forum. The person told me this caster will not ask me for money up until the spell shows results but I would need to deliver the supplies myself.

I mailed her, we spoke about the situation, she told me that I was hexed by a family member (seemed a little farfecthed) and my situation was affected by that. The ingredients she asked for included Chicken Blood, Chalices and a Book delivered by me. I told her I was in another country, so it would be hard to deliver that fresh. She told me that she has a supplier in Africa what will deliver that for $200 dlls. I told her that was overbudget and asked how much I had, no further communication after that.

So I am not really sure what to think about. What do you guys think?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

What do you think of hoodoomaster@hotmail.com? Any succes stories?

Unregistered

what about dr baba ogu, is he a scammer too?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Beware of drenomaspellhome@gmail.com he will scam you like he scammed me. I almost had to report him to the FBI for trying to get me and my mothers social security number after scamming me out of $200 because he suggested I sent it to his cousin who supposedly lives in the US through paypal after having trouble to send my hard earned money through western union and his cousin had not sent it. Im guessing his cousin knew he was a scammer and didnt keep his cousin's plan of sending it to him through western union. I had so much hope in him but this will surely be a lesson I will never forget.

Unregistered

Has anyone tried or know anything about billmanreagan@yahoo.com?

+ Reply to Thread