+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

I'm going to play with him...love guys like this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Haha Divineone... go get him girl !! People like that make me sick to my stomach.. how they can be so mean spirited is beyond me... I did have a Santero in a botanica grab my hand and tell me that I was in danger that a woman named Emily or Emilia was trying to kill me and he saw me in blood and to go get a cleansing... He didn't offer to do it but rather told me I knew where to go....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

priestobiakposolutionground@gmail.com

templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk

harrison_duba@yahoo.com 2348078293964 *

ogugutemple@gmail.com

samueldavid155@gmail.com *

aye.ogun@yahoo.com

otuekpoabasi@yahoo.com

supremacypower@rocketmail.com

doctorazazi@yahoo.com

greattempleman@gmail.com

Drmacrotemple@yahoo.com

cccc.stoke@yahoo.com

churchofnativevity@gmail.com

priestoflovespell@yahoo.com

Some of these if not most are reposts but they are back to taking people since March of 2012. BE CAREFUL because some threaten to kill people if not sent money. The two with * beside them are being pushed awfully hard.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well here I can also add my two cents. The guy at livetemple has conned me I am sooooo embarrassed to say out of well in excess of $10000, over a peroid of six months last year. I started out with just wanting a spell to boost my small home business as I am currently employed but run a small business at home as well and ended up nearly losing everything including my house. He played me so well as I didn't know anything about spellcasting so he talked about buying blood and animal parts and calling up ancestors etc so each time he needed more and more money and if I didn't send it the ancestors would be mad and I didn't want this. When I eventually stopped sending money he first threatened my life, then threatened my husband's life and finally threatened my son's life. I was on the brink of suicide and I then got some help from another blogger on another site who sent him a threatening email and even though he still emails me and tries to get money from me at least the threats are not quite so bad and I now know he can't do anything to me as he just a silly little man in Nigeria who scams idiots like me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry that happened to you, but don't feel too foolish as many of us have been scammed. I have reason to believe that all of the scammers with temple in their email address are the same person. I have been threatened by either he or his posters many a times.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the kind words. At least I am over it now and am not still sending money to the scammer. Am just working at getting my life back on track now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Y.W. I hope you are able to get back on tract quickly. One day karma will catch up with these scammers.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

harrison_duba@yahoo.com 2348078293964 Just got more updates that this guy threatens to first make the person crazy (plagued with mental illness within a week) then says they'll be dead with a month if more money isn't sent to him.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

jahelijah2012@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

A new scammer email from Nigeria : spelltemple@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
      priest_rudo@live.com
      famousservices7@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I wrote to the spellcasters and psychic page of the website scaminformer.com . They said to ask them for recommendations before going with anyone as most were scammers and the website supposedly exists to expose them. Has anyone here ever heard of:

Good Day,

Concerning the help you required, here are several genuine and powerful Spell Casters with their contact and location...

Name: Prince Akitoye

Name: Prophetess. Carlos Lilian

Name: Prof. Prince James

You can contact any of the above for your spell and feel free to get back to us for further assistance.

We wish you goodluck in your spell.

SPELL VERIFICATION TEAM

I deliberately left out the name of the person who wrote the email, and the email addresses of the 3 individuals.

Thank you

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, i did not know the scaminformer.com had an "spell verification team" doing recommendations, are these emails or websites? you may want to investigate them.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

There are DMCA (Copyright) complaints to Google about the scaminformer.com, their links are being removed from Google results due to complaints they copy from the ripoffreport, now they are giving spellcaster verifications, interesting ...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

SPELL VERIFICATION TEAM

I think that is FAKE. Generally it's scammers who get together sometimes a tag team, sometimes just one pretending to be more (more email adresses) or even an actual team of scammers that steer people right to their scam sites. I have seen various names, one was Spellcasters United or something, but there have been a few. Scaminformer.com is well known for letting every scammer and spammer on the planet share their false testimonies.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There were three email addresses, only email, for each "caster". I couldn't post them because I'm a new member, but I posted all other information I got.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

About what I posted, there seems to be an identical page at devreviews.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tuneugede@yahoo.com

Another Scammer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Dr.Curties Smith high_power_lives@yahoo.com

Priest Ozuron priest.ozuron.solution.temple@priest.com

professorpelleribi@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I guess I must have been in a real bad state last year...but I guess I emailed this person priestessmunak@gmail.com? Turns out I forgot I even did that and today I get an email saying if I dont buy a spell from them and put the spirits to rest then something really bad will happen to me.....

Hahah I didnt even know I was trying to buy a spell from this person, guess they made up my mind for me...anyways just wanted to post this so others can be careful. Not sure if anyone has had experience with this individual before

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, will move this post to the email only spellcasters topic, most of them are scammers, more likely from Nigeria. Glad you did not fall for it

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

akinboyeayode@yahoo.com

Another scam, he tried to join the forum today to post his fake testimonials, I just denied the posts because I do not allow scammers to troll on this forum. I am not sure of his location, it could be Nigeria, he was using a proxy server to hide.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

oluwemawetemple.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

Another scam from Nigeria, making fake testimonials posts from Nigeria using a Canada proxy

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

keels_rachel@yahoo.com - SCAM

Another scammer from Nigeria, just posted a fake testimonial to the forum and all over the internet, using a proxy server, the actual location of this poster is Nigeria

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol, and they keep coming here, not very smart

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ogbeeji@yahoo.com tried to spam the forum and is posting all over the internet - Scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

madamruththebestcaster.webs.com another scammer to stay away, probably from Nigeria
      They posted spam messages to the forum advertising this caster, with the old SOB story, i am sure they are planting false testimonials all over the net : madamruththebestcaster.webs.com SCAM BE AWARE

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Another scammer trying to get his SOB story, this one came from a proxy and I traced the IP to a server in Brazil, but it could also be from Nigeria, he is advertising the most powerful spellcater who changed his life:

This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place.
      johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Another scammer posting fake testimonials, this one is from South Africa:
      lordmazukawhitemagicspell@gmail.com
      allthingspossiblespell@live.com

For additional questions, please email "iamabigscam@scammail.com"

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Angry Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

As the title says yes I was threatened, you know how you can find some emails through testimonials? Well I found these two that threatened to make me mentally ill if I didnt cough up 150 usd.
      Well heres what happened at first.
      I really hated my looks so I was desperate to find any spellcaster I could, so I found theirs, the testimonial sounded promising so I went ahead and emailed them. I told them in the beginning because of my age their might be some money complications so just incase I had to back out that is why. Whenever I told them I wanted to back out they threatened that if I didnt pay them 150 usd within 5 days to remove my information from their so called "gods" I'd have no body to blame but myself for becoming mentally ill and having my life miserable.They NEVER told me this in the beginning, a warning would have been nice but NO. I cryed and freaked out alot, but luckily I found someone that could help me so it doesnt matter anymore but still nobody should go through this moment of panic like "omg how am I going to pay for my food and clothes, who is going to take care of me if im mentally ill, how are they going to take care of me?" I Mean seriously?! The spell that I was thinking of buying from him costed 150usd!! So if I told him I couldnt afford that now how the heck am I going to afford 150usd to save my life?! Makes me so furious that they would do this to people.
      Im not sure if their spells work all I know is that you should never be threatened like that and for what? Being broke?! Its not like I asked them to cast the spell before paying them, its not like I was rude to them or didnt give them A warning about backing out. I even apoligized SEVERAL times for wasting their time but I did give them a warning, if they really didnt want to waste time they shouldve just not responded instead of putting me or anyone else in danger like that. >:(

Anyway before I keep blabbering on here are the two emails:

churchofproblemsolvedchurch@yahoo.com

dodogodssolution@yahoo.com

I have a feeling they are the same people because they both sent me the SAME email saying the EXACT SAME thing on the SAME day.

Has anyone else had an experience with them? I just dont want anyone to email them, even if their spells do work I have a feeling they just want money cause as I emailed the church email asking them not to curse me the amount of money they were asking for changed from 130 to 160 usd so I have a feeling they might not even be legit anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot to mention, incase you would like to know who I got help from here is his email: Mukulutemple@yahoo.com
      I'm not trying to come off as a paid advertiser but he was really nice to me and he can do many other spells too incase any of you are interested. Well good luck to you all :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Don't listen to this "spellcaster." If someone tries to threaten you with a curse or a hex, they are out to get your money in the worst way possible. Two years ago, I tried calling every caster I could find on Google, and most of them told me that if I didn't get an aura cleansing asap, that I would end up in the gutter & homeless. My aura was black, supposedly, and I was "dangerously close to losing everything."

"Godssolution" is in part of one of the email addresses? Funny.. I really don't think God's solution to anything is to threaten with a curse.

Don't waste your time worrying about this. They threatened you, and that's all it was — a threat.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Talking Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

Quote Originally Posted by blu_eyes View Post
      Don't listen to this "spellcaster." If someone tries to threaten you with a curse or a hex, they are out to get your money in the worst way possible. Two years ago, I tried calling every caster I could find on Google, and most of them told me that if I didn't get an aura cleansing asap, that I would end up in the gutter & homeless. My aura was black, supposedly, and I was "dangerously close to losing everything."

"Godssolution" is in part of one of the email addresses? Funny.. I really don't think God's solution to anything is to threaten with a curse.

Don't waste your time worrying about this. They threatened you, and that's all it was a threat.
      Thanks, I had a feeling they wouldnt but at the same time I was just so scared.
      Just 2 more emails to add to the list of scams.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry for your experience and if it makes you feel better, many of us have been blackmailed by these scammers and learned our lesson.

Just ignore them, they do not have any power, they want your money and not having it makes them powerless to the point to threaten you.

This topic belong to the "email only section" they are all fakes!
      Most of these "temple" people are from Nigeria and they use all type of scary tactics.

Now let me tell you something else and a good piece of advice, this new person : Mukulutemple@yahoo.com, who you say is helping you, is more likely another scammer and you should be careful, sometimes they use multiple personalities.

Lesson learned, stay away from all the great testimonials you read online, most of them are fake, I see them come to this forum everyday, that is what these people do for living, learn to do your homework and do not believe all their lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, mukulutemple@yahoo.com is another scam, probably from Nigeria, there are many fake testimonials about him all over the internet in the last few days:

I am very happy today sunday 19/08/2012

'my name is valentine from united kingdom I had a problem with my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was, I tried to asked her but she refused to tell, me what it was as time goes on I discovered she was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend, I was so sad that i never knew what to do next, during my search for a way out I met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man who helped him with his situation, on getting to the man I discovered he was a spell caster I was shocked because i have not had anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so I tried to give this man a chance cos I
      never believed in spell casting as I thought it will not work for me but to my surprise i got positive results and I was able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all I discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so i was so happy that I never know what to do for him so I am using this opportunity to tell anyone on this prayer grand having similar problem visit mukulutemple@yahoo.com,and your problems shall be solved Good luck.'
      - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
      harrison_duba@yahoo.com 2348078293964 Just got more updates that this guy threatens to first make the person crazy (plagued with mental illness within a week) then says they'll be dead with a month if more money isn't sent to him.
      Maybe the same person from this post, using the same low tactics

- - - Updated - - -

By the way @ancotti8, may I ask you your age? You can PM me if you do not want to share it in the forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I HATE these scammers! They invade the Topix forum all the time and we tell them to leave but they don't. So we make fun of their names (Professor doo-doo, Seer Owa-tafoo-lyam) . Don't worry, they're just like Tara the email psychic sending you messages that say "There is a DARK CLOUD covering you!"

I actually had a supposedly respected curandera, at a botanica here many years ago, try to do the egg turns black in a glass of water scam on me. She 'cleansed' me with an egg by rubbing it on my body, then broke it into water. OMG! It was my poisoned aura! I had to give her money to save my life or I Would surely be dead. I just nodded politely, said no thanks, and walked out. I do egg cleansings of my own and know the egg does not turn black, you just read the signs once it is in water.

Take it all with a large pinch of salt as Ebay closes the psychics market, we will see more of these, I fear.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

samueldavid155@gmail.com
      Another scammmer flooding the forum with false testimonials!
      Confirmed from Nigeria and related to Herbalist Saladeko saladekosolutions.webs.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

greatoracletemplesolution@live.com

Another scammer posting false testimonials
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

Stay away from lovespellsbyangel. She wanted me to cash my mothers jewelry n to take a payday loan. Crazy lady! Now she wont refund me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://odiacotemple.webs.com

This temple scammer has finally opened up a site. Beware, he not only scams he threatens to kill and make a person crazy if they don't pay him x amount money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

gurugalindo@gmail.com Another scammer from Nigeria posting fake testimonials.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not sure where to put this, since it's phone numbers instead of an email address.

91-9929553855

aghori baba vashikaran black magic specialist baba +91-9829697205

Kaala Jadu, Black Magic Specialist Voodoo love Spells +91-9829697205

The king of black magic & vashikaran specialist baba +91-9829697205

BLACKMAGIC SPECIALIST +91-9929553855

91 9828027633--Scammer/Spammer

91 9929511169-

Different Names & Different Numbers -Same guy & Same Scammer. He promises results in 38 hours or "your faith is not strong enough."

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Dr.Zabaza zabazalogan@yahoo.com Cell Number +2348182620374
      Another scammer and spammer from Nigeria

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hai guys, i'm new here and i would like to find who is this guys scam or what. okokgreatspellcaster@yahoo.com and Dr. Wala from wildernessofspirit@gmail.com. I'm really afraid of getting scam as i have no much money to waste on. Hope you guys able to advise me. Thanks :courage:

- - - Updated - - -

And this to Saulat Khan from morespells.com. Appreciate it guys

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have no experience with either. Sorry. Best of luck to you. My advice is to read threads on spellcasters and/or readers and then decide which ones you're interested in. From there you could ask casters and/or readers questions and get a feel for which one you would like to work with.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
      Hai guys, i'm new here and i would like to find who is this guys scam or what. okokgreatspellcaster@yahoo.com and Dr. Wala from wildernessofspirit@gmail.com. I'm really afraid of getting scam as i have no much money to waste on. Hope you guys able to advise me. Thanks :courage:

And this to Saulat Khan from morespells.com. Appreciate it guys
      99.99% of casters who only use email are scammers, the names you shared seem to be from Nigeria, more likely scams, I am still waiting to find one who is real.

In regards to Saulat Khan, we have a topic on him, you may want to use the search feature:

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/3015-Saulat-Khan-saulat-com-morespell-com-gulshanpowers-com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

alright thanks :) is there any casters which is real? pls intro to me as i'm looking for a way to get back my ex...Thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

Well I emailed this man a very long time ago asking about spellcasting, he asked for money and i apologized and I told him i could not pay at that moment and I said goodbye. He finally responds 3 days ago after 2 months of my message of saying goodbye and he threatens me saying that I need to finish the spell or I will die in 24 hours of reading the message or if I dont die in 24 hours a member of my family will die and I will watch them suffer.
      I am really scared, i've been threatened before and it was fake last time but his message was very angry so even if he is fake it's just my paranoid mind making me scared.
      Has anyone contacted him? Is he real or not? I've only seen a few testimonials saying he was fake but there were so many good testimonials that I couldn't find many bad ones.
      I should already know he is fake but I just want to know please.
      And if he is the real deal can somebody please give me somebody to contact to cast a spell to remove the curse?
      His email is great.spellcaster@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

he is nothing but a fake. why would u believe anyone over the internet saying u will die in 24hrs? i highly doubt their r any real testimonials on this fake person. their is no curse to remove as he not real.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I thought he was fake it's just the fear you get when you're threatened makes me paranoid and turn into safety mode where I feel like I cant sleep or do anything until I know im safe. I dont know how to describe it but thanks for replying :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a quick Google, most of the comments are written in the same way emphasising about him being not a scam, I find that odd, especially since some of them are copies of the same comment posted on different websites.

I have never heard of anybody suffering a death for not finishing a spell or anybody else suffering death for that matter. I might presume that he does this to all his clients who don't send him money straight away (I guess that's what he wants) or makes it out that those who have, their spell has gone wrong somehow and they need to pay more, that's a guess based on common scams.

If you wouldn't mind posting all your contact with him removing your personal information we can look into this further (and probably find more errors in his methods).

In the meantime, live your day like you normally would and avoid contacting him, letting him know that you are intimidated or interested will only provoke more contact, blacklist his email if you can. I reckon in 24 hours you'll be laughing at his attempt to scare you.
      The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
      - Albert Einstein

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ikpefuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Another scammer posting false testimonials

+ Reply to Thread