+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

Interesting message I got today from a caster saying that it was made clear to him that I am not going to get any results from that caster I am using. I guess whoever made this clear to him should have told him the request was fake too. I though I had posted earlier messages from this fake on this blog before. He came to me saying that the spirits gave him my email address. What a joke. I deleted my fake email addresses now that this is published on the web. The first line below is my reply to his message.

I stopped looking for a caster because I got my results???? who made it clear to you that I would get no results, I am sorry they lied to you.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/04/11 04:27 AM
      To: XXXXX
      Subject: Re:

it was made clear to me that you are not going to get any result from that spell caster that you are using the earlier you get you solutions here the better for you ok

On 9/4/11, olusomicheal oluso wrote:

> hope you got my previous mail regarding your spell i await to read from you pretty soon so as to get started with the spell down here

> On 8/26/11, [email:1d9a7h01]templeofolusomicheal@gmail.com[/email:1d9a7h01]> wrote:

How is the spell proceess going as it shown to me in the COVEN here that you are not going to get result with the spell caster you are currently working with. You have to perform just few sacrifice and your result shall manifest.

You need to make your decision fast before your husbands spirit be taken totally by another woman

>> -----Original Message-----
      Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:13:27
      To: [email:1d9a7h01]templeofolusomicheal@gmail.com[/email:1d9a7h01]
      >
      Subject: Re:

I am currently working with a caster since 2 days ago. I would like to see how things work out with here before I consider starting work with anyone else. I thank the spirits for telling you about me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Man, this list makes me sad that there are so many scammers out there.
      I take it Nigeria has a whole slew of scammers using magic as one of their venues.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Remember no service advertising is allowed in this forum, this forum is for users to post their experience with spellcasters.
      September is welcomed to participate as a member, posting his points of views, opinions and experiences, I made it clear!
      September13, I will delete all the self promoting posts you have made to the forum, thank you for your cooperation.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well the guy was sincere but started to ask for money for materials and then repeatedly called me over and over. I asked him if he would take half now and half later. At first he said no, and when I told him I could not afford any more, he then said he trusted me and would accept half now.... I told him I would go through my finances and get back to him. He must have rang my cell phone about 20 times. I am going with my gut, and not go with him at all. :(

He doesnot have a website but his email is houseofmountains@gmail.

Anyone ever heard of him at all?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Papa Jogunomi said...

Hello LORD GAME OVER, contact me here on [email:1ld8mqu4]papajogunomi@yahoo.com[/email:1ld8mqu4], I will give you the rest of my contact details. Share your problems with me, the solution lies on my finger tips, Nothing is impossible

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Are you going to reply? It will be interesting, but for sure I think he may be fake. I saw that blog where you have posted. You do good work of exposing those scamming.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had a friend also in need contact him...its her first time with spells. He told her that he is going to do the work. He will start it tomorrow and that he will not charge any money for anything up front not even materials.

He told her when she gets results he would like to be compensated in the amount of 1350.00 and promptly. He made it very clear if he did not get paid that he would reverse the spell. Keep in mind that he does not know the individual is associated with the offer posted above. And I didn't tell my friend either, all I told her was a guy is offering spells at no cost until she gets results and asked her to chick him out if she wanted to.

She is aware of all the scammers by what i have been through so she though she had nothing to lose if she did not have to send money. ...this is going to be ineteresting. He told her that she was his only client and that he needed the work right now....lets see where this goes.

He is supposed to contact her again tomorrow , he did call her but in the middle of the conversation his phone ran out of minutes. He asked her not to post his phone number or yahoo messenger on any blogs after she gets results. She said he was really nice and took a lot of time to explain the process.

I do not recommend anyone here contact this guy, I would really like to see where this goes. I can't help it but I smell a rat. Another thing he only asked for names and no pictures or birthdates and was able to tell her details about her situation ...she said it freaked her out.

Anyone else here know how he was able to do that without all the information casters usually ask for?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There are some questions that come to mind when I read the above post.

When the guy says your friend is his only client and he needs the work now - is he desperate? Is $1350 the set price or will there be surprise prices put in? When he threatens to reverse the spell, what else might he threaten her with in future? If she is his only client and he needs work now, why is he against her posting her experience or sharing his contact information? If he is in business, why was he not prepared with enough minutes on his phone card when talking with his only client?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Do you know if he is from Nigeria? I know it may seem like some of us are very skeptical, but there so many scamming techniques. I do hope your friend gets results, but I will be surprised.

http://greatestspellcaster.blogspot....1_archive.html

I found this blog page that may be of help, concerning this guy.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but don't want to put a dampener on things but the link Maggie just posted this picture I have seen on a couple of different spellcastor websites. Not sure who this picture belongs to and it's origin but definately used by a couple.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This guy is quite strange...!If I was him i would never tell I have one client only.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email [email:1q3d658a]havillakoncepts@yahoo.com[/email:1q3d658a]
      havillakoncepts
      Email: [email:1q3d658a]easyguy206@yahoo.com[/email:1q3d658a]

He is from Nigeria, posing as coming from Iceland. Among other things he has put out a manual on computer hacking. His age is approxomately 24, a student in Nigeria and he's claiming to do free spells, until getting results. Seen this before, as they often blackmail once they get a person's info.

Bottom line is he is lying already, as to his location, so that's a big sign he will lie about other things.

Catfish Nigeria
      [email:1q3d658a]havillakoncepts@yahoo.com[/email:1q3d658a]

havillakoncepts
      Email: [email:1q3d658a]easyguy206@yahoo.com[/email:1q3d658a]
      Current Status: Online

----------

Local Time: September 19, 2011, 04:36:21 PM
      Language:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna
      There are some questions that come to mind when I read the above post.

When the guy says your friend is his only client and he needs the work now - is he desperate? Is $1350 the set price or will there be surprise prices put in? When he threatens to reverse the spell, what else might he threaten her with in future? If she is his only client and he needs work now, why is he against her posting her experience or sharing his contact information? If he is in business, why was he not prepared with enough minutes on his phone card when talking with his only client?

the 1350 is the set price for the service she requested. He only ask that she should not post his telephone number and yahoo instant message information. He said when she gets results she can post his email only with whatever else she want to say. She told him people on the blogs will just thing its a fake story as all the other stories. They spoke for a while on the phone, I guess he did not expect the call to take that long...I don't know. Honestly, this test is result oriented only. I really am not concerened with the other factors. No results means no payment...something he will have to deal with on his own terms. If he cand produce results, I would be willing to guess he cant do a cures either. Do I think he is fake...yes I do.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie
      http://greatestspellcaster.blogspot....1_archive.html

I found this blog page that may be of help, concerning this guy.

Hey hope he disclosed the blog in his conversation with my friend, as you can see its a new blog. He keeps saying he is going to prove to my friend she is wrong about him. Yes I do think he is a scam as stated in my first post.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I will not keep a topic on this scam, will move the posts to the email only scammers, as far as i know and based so many experiences email+western union+nigeria = SCAM

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just saw this message on a blog and wanted to post it here. If anyone see this email they are total scammers. Dont use them you will loose all of your money and get no results.

[email:2zg2mezv]templeofdravegmas1@gmail.com[/email:2zg2mezv] - Scam from Nigeria - Be Aware

[email:ee9grt81]templeoflove1@gmail.com[/email:ee9grt81] - Scam from Nigeria - Be Aware

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email Only Scammers who posted from the same location in the Advertising Section and were kind enough to warn us:
      [email:1dh7jqgx]templeofdravegmas1@gmail.com[/email:1dh7jqgx]
      [email:1dh7jqgx]templeoflove1@gmail.com[/email:1dh7jqgx]

Stay away

DR.AGBA [email:2128emdn]agbalaxy@gmail.com[/email:2128emdn] - SCAM FROM NIGERIA

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:3novknah]agbalaxy@gmail.com[/email:3novknah] - another scammer from Nigeria for the list.
      They are really learning how to use the advertising section.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:1186v7wk]templeofdravegmas1@gmail.com[/email:1186v7wk]
      [email:1186v7wk]templeoflove1@gmail.com[/email:1186v7wk]

To the member who has a list of frauds please add these. The first one has some most aggrivating ways of trying to lure others to the scammer.
      Same with the one right above. My guess is [email:1186v7wk]templeofdravegmas1@gmail.com[/email:1186v7wk] will post on here more. They seem to stop for a short time and then come back on forums to push even harder.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

is the same person, he changes the name so it may look like another scammer but all posts come from the same location (Nigeria).
      I think I am starting to like this guy, I ban him and he finds ways to get thru and warn us of his latest scams, very kind, please keep them coming!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:2ksjoabk]kolade.akintola@yahoo.com[/email:2ksjoabk]

Advertising deleted - Scam from Nigeria - Be Aware

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yet another scammer from Nigeria. Kolade you should be ashamed to be using the religion and traditions of your people to scam others. BANNED.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Onto what the former poster kolade.akin posted.. Shango, also can be pronounced Chango or Sango is an Orisha God. He was correct in that he is a god of thunder and I will add also of lightning, but each one of us can ask assistance from him. It requires no specialized training. All one has to do is read up to learn about him, or any other diety or spirit they ask for help, give reverence and offer them the appropriate treats for their favors. I am sure some know this, but possibly some don't.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is this guy a scam? He only replies thru emails and only asked for me & my ex's date of births & full names & then he said once I purchased thru him he'll need pictures & a reslt is in 4 days after spell is cast

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

if you search this topic, you will find him here

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This guy asked just for me & my ex's full names & birth dates & automatically said he could help he said $130 for spiritual cleansing is needed & $150 for spell cast items & is only contacted thru email & once I purchase those items he will need pictures & will cast my spell & ill see results in 4 days. I don't. Like the way that sounds.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@lisha08 I moved both of your posts to this topic, if you read the first post of this topic made by spsp1, you will find reference to this email address, more likely he will be asking for western union payment to nigeria
      The Google search feature can help you search the exposed scammers

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just adding some more scammers to watch out for.

[email:2ndz8j5j]oloriawo_spells@yahoo.com[/email:2ndz8j5j][/size]

[email:2ndz8j5j]oleadeola@yahoo.com[/email:2ndz8j5j][/size]

[email:2ndz8j5j]hinduntemple@gmail.com[/email:2ndz8j5j][/size]

[email:2ndz8j5j]Lanalutaspell@gmail.com[/email:2ndz8j5j][/size]

[email:2ndz8j5j]earth_temple@yahoo.com[/email:2ndz8j5j][/size].

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Devine, your reseach may save someome from being scammed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Prof. Miguel via his private e-mail [email:a3z618tu]miguelspells@live.com[/email:a3z618tu]

Comment : Scammer from Nigeria - Be Aware

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Here is another scammer [email:1dhst7e1]thegreatwizardpriest@ymail.com[/email:1dhst7e1]

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Adding another scammer's email address. This guy is also selling spell ebooks as well as spellcasting services. He's from Nigeria pretending to be from Iceland. It's posted on various Topix forums.

Spell2020@gmail.com --Avoid!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oct 27, 2011 his email address is: Nativedoctor101@live.com if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: jannet_madeson@yahoo.com. Kind Regards, ...

Big time scammer. This Jannet is on a dating scam site. http://www.dotsilver.com/dating-scam/2008-jul...

This person keeps posting for him. She has been found to be a date scammer.

"i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
      for any kind of help you want. his email address is: Nativedoctor101@live.com if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: jannet_madeson@yahoo.com "

Read more: http://www.lonelyreload.com/2011/10/simple-li...

She claims she is taking studies in Nigera. Most likely is a man or woman from Nigeria
      spell scamming and date scamming.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

papajogunomi@yahoo.com is a scam. I contacted him few weeks ago for casting and supp he did but it didnt work n he said he had a friend who more powerful n that it cost 1000 n that he would put 500 of his own money if i could put 500 of my own. i laughed at his request during n chat n called him a con. he got mad n said i wld be back to him. sure i will, LOL. i never really believed him anyway, esp his casting for free n paying after results. its like he tried to be my friend n when his casting gave no results he said he could help me by me using his friend but i had to pay upfront to him only. do these idiots think that everyone is a fool?

sasha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they actually are banking on it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

A few more posted on a topix forum;
      Scam Spell Casters

OLUGBALAJAMIUSPIRITUALIST@GMAIL.COM
      makindconsults@yahoo.com
      lanalutaspell@gmail.com
      PROHETESSJUAN@GMAIL.COM
      dr.wolearemotemple@ymail.com
      motherspells@yahoo.com
      funfunawo@yahoo.com
      YARSHINAKMAD@YAHOO.COM
      rachealcook08@yahoo.com
      kazatumbukulovespell@yahoo.com
      spellverification@yahoo.com
      enchantmenttemple@ymail.com
      sexymellisa41@yahoo.com
      lordrhajisharma@gmail.com
      mazubspells@yahoo.com
      damonhillband@gmail.com
      aronii1@hotmail.com
      yarshinakmad@yahoo.com.
      jeanemorales@yahoo.com
      Britanysmith84@yahoo.co.uk
      rachealcook08@yahoo.com
      clayjazatu@yahoo.com
      aloyspells@yahoo.com
      jackmaybell@yahoo.com
      priestessmiriam@gmail,COM
      AGNES_MOORE063@YAHOO.COM
      ENCHANTMENTTEMPLE@YMAIL.COM
      ogunletolulope@yahoo.com
      kingnnemma@yahoo.com
      proffesoralado@hotmail.com
      motherspell@yahoo.com
      janesmith@ymail.com
      amandospellservices@gmail.com
      dr_shanekiki@yahoo.com
      nybenseeing@yahoo.com
      charlenejane59@yahoo.com
      spellsdiviner@yahoo.com
      samanthahiggins1988@yahoo.com
      More Scam Spell Casters

robinsonwilliams80@yahoo.co.uk
      aronii1@hotmail.com
      ancientmagicspells.com
      imran.rahman@gmail.com
      bainessuseee@gmail.com
      odonmark11@GMAIL.COM
      garushiraad@gmail.com
      babaadugan@yahoo.com
      olugbalajamiuspiritualist@gmai l.Com
      psychicdaewoomagik@yahoo.com
      andrewandsmith39@yahoo.com
      crane.kate25@gmail.com
      jennybang600@gmail.com
      pyshicjogbo@ymail.com
      happy.mana_gods@yahoo.com
      nakamurajakulakula@ymail.com
      motherofalloceans@yahoo.com
      debbiequeen_2008@yahoo.com
      darkmagikprofessionals.blogspot.com
      giftedhelper.blogspot.com
      shadepatrick@yahoo.com
      PROFPELLER@GMAIL.COM
      LORDRAJISHARMA@GMAIL.COM
      PROFESSORGURUMARAJI@GMAIL.COM

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Crazy, how the list goes on and on. They just change email addresses and names.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's right, its never ending.. Crazy indeed!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I know, another one to add.
      jessehughes101@hotmail

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You've been busy. Thank you for your research.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This guy has been going on the blogs and forums posting spells to help people while leaving his email address. People have been contacting him, so he offers to do work for them. When the fist spell doesn't work he ask for more money for a bigger and better spell....why do people keep falling for these tricks over and over again. Anyone here looking for a spell caster don't keep falling into that trap. We are all enabeling thes idiots to take advantage. Take your power back from them . It's all one big game, you are home crying and they are off spending your money not giving your problem any thought at all.

kolade.akintola@yahoo.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes, he was here and I banned him, seems like now they are using the "free spell" trick

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The money well is drying up so now they are desperate I guess...people keep faling for it and I don't know why.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I emailed lekan yusuf before I found this forum, but decided not to go through it because he said he's doing spells without pay but I have to pay for materials. Then he emailed me asking if I was just wasting his time and I told him that I don't have the money for the spell.

Today he emailed me again and he said "i have a special revelation for you..you have to get back to me asap..cos i did a special reading for you again and it is very serious..so email me asap.", I emailed him but I am not really interested, He seems to be playing with my vulnerability and my mind.

What do you think guys?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You got it right. I wouldn't respond back to him, at this point. You have told him you aren't intersted. You owe him no other communication. Just laugh ut off if he tells you some doom and gloom thing. Scammers often do that or threaten. Good Luck!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

His email add is lekan lekanysf01@yahoo.co.uk. No website. I even forgot how I got the email. hahaha. I think I was so desperate at that time.

This is what he told me..

You need to do a bath tonight.. there is some evil that is coming your way..buy a new sponge and a new soap and bath at 12midnight..say special prayers for your self and removal of evil...when u are done, dispose of the sponge and soap..and tomorrow, give a beggar anything that comess fromyour mind..maybe food,money,clothing...

do you still want to do the spell?ive been doing some prayers on your behalf to remove evil..

I

+ Reply to Thread