+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

Yes, I too have seen cancer cured with natural approaches. Suszanne Summers also used a natural remedy. I think it may have been mistletoe. The scammers will post all kinds of crazy things.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Below is the message I sent this guy and his reply. Please note he did not answer my question.

My daughter the spirits bless you, you need love spell thats what i will do for you, just have fate, so you tell me how you want it to work. If you need anybody you meet fall in love with you or get the man of your dreams, just tell me all you want here. expect your reply to know seriousness, as soon as possible. Bliss

--- On Thu, 8/11/11, Kathy Reed wrote:

Subject: Spell
      To: kazatumbukulovespell
      Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 7:13 PM

Got your email from website blog. I would like love spell but will need proof that your spell work because of all the fake spell casters. Where are you located and can you provide proo if so email me back.

Thanks,
      Kat

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Below is the reply I received from King nemma
      Good day, if you are truly ready for a love spell you have to do what the spirits says , as soon as you give me your details i will reach the spell stores and i will mail you back and tell the the requirements for the spell work first of all i need the picture of the man you want the spell to be casted upon and his full name and yours, then i will get back to you so mail me ASAP and let me commence work ...... Blessing King nemma....

To:[/b] kingnemma
      Sent:[/b] Thursday, August 11,20111 7:03 PM
      Subject:[/b] Love Spell
      I am interested in getting a love spell, what do you need from me

Kat

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Where are you finding all these scammers?

I do not any longer recall where I saw that post but I remember with full clairty the claim.

"This magic spellcaster help me. After an a car accident that took my legs away for eight years I had to walk with a cane. Then I met this magic man who growed back my legs", followed by an email address to the "magic spellcaster."

If you look on the post that Tina posted about profiles of Nigerian scammers you can read how most are uneducated. One can surmize that's why they assume others will fall for claims such as these. He blew it every which way. If his legs were gone of course he couldn't walk with a cane and I doubt anyone would fall for thinking his legs could grow back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i believe this list will never end, considering the millions of scammers we have out there in the world, and new ones will keep popping up like daisies. i like the one who 'helped someone grew back his legs'. haha, i couldn't help but burst out laughing when i saw that. :)

i've heard of cases where belief on it's own can cure many ailments, w/o external aid, but i guess these a few and far in between.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You're right about that. I used to reply to some of them and got burned out. So many scammers, so little time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Check this one out it's a new low...I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...they have another one where the mexican police is also in the business of recommending spell casters .

F.B.I said...

this is to certify that after investigation by the F.B.I what we discovered is that only this following are the ones with the right documentation of a spell caster so this and only this people you should contact on here the remaining would be flushed out real soon trust us.

[email:18slemoq]PROFPELLER@GMAIL.COM[/email:18slemoq]
      [email:18slemoq]LORDRAJISHARMA@GMAIL.COM[/email:18slemoq]
      [email:18slemoq]PROFESSORGURUMARAJI@GMAIL.COM[/email:18slemoq]

August 14, 2011 5:56 PM

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hahahahahaha! i will mail each one of them saying: "so you're a spell caster huh? can i see your papers?"

btw i'm willing to bet serious spell caster money that when you contact those and they give you western union details they'll have an address in Nigeria. Apparently the Mexican police works in Nigeria as well not just Mexico... Since they're next door anyway :P

they probably got their documentation from the local magic school.... They will know Harry Potter as well

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Kain...that is funny. it's good to see we can laught at these people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I reported the blog to the FBI. What they are doing is a new low and I am just tired of it. Below is the reply I got after filling out the complaint form.

Complaint Referral Form

Internet Crime Complaint Center

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kain1984
      they probably got their documentation from the local magic school.... They will know Harry Potter as well
      Thanks for the smile.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just found this on another blog. Though I would share here.

Davies said...

Please beware of the following spell casters,they are nothing but thieves,prophet jondo,master lebeh, thepowerfulcaster,rubutu ajeh, prof zubar, [email:1hyo7vi2]powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2], [email:1hyo7vi2]psychicpela@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2], [email:1hyo7vi2]ogunlakaye@hotmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2], Fiona is A FRAUD!!!

[email:1hyo7vi2]ibaoduaa@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]spellcasterverifier@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]odonmark11@gmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]satgurumaharaji@gmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]fatherzubar@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]odonshiraad@gmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]dr_elijahspells@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]samanthahiggins1988@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]psychicmistress@gmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]thelordofspell@hotmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]dgates9090@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]amandospellservices@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]victor_ben@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]amandospellservices@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]jacksmithx99@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]Samanthahiggins1988@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]mazubspells@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]rachealcook08@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]aloyspells@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]rachealcook08@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]mazubspells@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]YARSHINAKMAD@YAHOO.COM[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]satgurumaharaji@gmail.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]
      [email:1hyo7vi2]motherspells@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2]

i lost more than 6000 USD on them and nothing work,i found a powerful spell caster in 2 weeks and he is a real caster,i cast a spell from him for cheap price and it really work for me, contact me on
      [email:1hyo7vi2]davieswonner@yahoo.com[/email:1hyo7vi2] or on my mobile (+44)7035914742 ,pls beware all the scams around,all they want is your money!!!!!!!

I bet the guy who posted this is scamming too.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok...I have taken a little bit of time to post some of these scammers on rip off report with hopes that when people google the email addresses or names they will be able to see something. I just don't want anyone else to get burned. So I am going to go through scam blogs and find the stories and post them...maybe that will slow business down for them a little.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i'm curious though about this davieswonner guy... i mean he posted his mobile to give us information. What else can he do to convince us. Whatever he sais will probably met by disbelief on our part. Where did you find that divine one? is it the blog?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:1mldbz6g]prophetess.juan6@gmail.com[/email:1mldbz6g]

Below is the email I received for a guy by the name of James Pain I found on a blog. I asked him to send me proof of he actually paid for a spell and got results. He sent me a copy of western union receipt. Let me know what you all think.

my lover left me for another man so i was really desperate to get her back i did all i could but all to no avail.i was scammed time without number but i
      never relent,until i read about his lady prohetess on the newspaper so i decided to make her my last attempt on spell.she ask me for the sum of $309
      for my spell and i negotiated with her that i will give her $200 and i will be paying her up when i get result which i did because she threaten to undo
      her spell if i dont pay up.four days after my contact with her my baby called me and was seriously full of apology.that was how she restored back my happiness. try and explain your situation to her i believe she would be of help to you.here you have the attachment of the payment slip that i made
      use of in paying her for the spell she did for me.be free if you have any question.

I tried to add what he sent me here so you could all see but I can't figure out how to add the file...I kep gettin an error message. Anyone want to ask him questions, his email address is james pain"

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Definately a scam. This man had done the rounds promoting on various websites so please stay away from prophetess juan google and you will see rip off reports.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found so may reports it made my head spin. I wrote back to the guy from my fake email address and sent him copies of what I found online and from blogs.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

so many scammers, my eyes are dizzy after reading this forum. I never contacted any of them, i was trying to stay safe, but after reading this, i would never send a penny to Nigeria or even via western union to anyone for an spell.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lost... new ones are poping up every day. I had sent money to Nigeria before seeing all the scam reports. I am still working with the guy...he said I will have my results by the end of this month. I will let everone here know what happens either way, and if he burns me, I am going to make sure his information ends up all over the web so others don't fall for that trap.

I don't ever get my hopes up with anyone anymore. Regardless, I try to stay positive...I am always wondering what if i'm wrong about this one or that one.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

divineone thats gud about being positive.my personal experience says i get whatever i want from the bottom of my heart but sometimes in such circumstances when i cant enjoy it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anyone here ever used this Kingnemma@yahoo.com ...I looked him up on ripoff report and nothing came up when I clicked on the link for the report. As I find them I will try to post them here..eventually we will know who that all are.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Here is another caster who just came onboard..don't know if he is a scam..can't find anything about him but, I am putting his information here so people will know his infor came from a blog full of scammers.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Below is the reply I received from a blog I posted the information on...so stay clear if you come across this guy.

Hellen said...

[email:q4kcv66u]Kazatumbukulovespell@yahoo.com[/email:q4kcv66u] is a big fat liar and scammer with no spell results from his spell work so people need to stop puting fake spell casters emails addresses on this &&&&& blog.

August 25, 2011 7:45 PM

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

New scammer maybe...anyone use this person. [email:acprlsor]SPELLCASTER1@ROCKETMAIL.COM[/email:acprlsor]

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes ... He sounds genuine but I won't think he is. Also after a friend looked up IP addresses, his recommender and himself have the same so dodgy stuff right there.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I sent him an email and he asked how did I hear about him. i dold him I got his email from a scam blog...lets see how he responds. I'm just tired of all these people. If i think he is a true scammer a rip off report will go up which will include his email address and the fake story and the name of the person who recommend him. I am tired of all these darn scam artist...they may as well keep making new email addresses.

Below is the message and the reply. Again not my real name used.

To: XXXX
      Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 1:21 AM
      Subject: Re: Spell Work
      Please.. Where did you get my email address.? And what is your problem ??????? your name so I can make some readings for you.

On Fri Aug 26th, 2011 3:14 PM PDT Carlene Baker wrote:

I found your email address on a blog. i am just checking to see what your terms are to do spell work. I have contacted a lot of casters that has run off with my money so please i am very careful these days and will only work with someone that can share reccomendation with me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just Sharing information with everyone just so you can have information about casters that all just pooping out all over the place. This one is located in Sunnyvale, CA.

Do you have paypal as I no longer use western union to send money....real bad experience with doing that.

To: XXXXXXXXXXXX
      Sent:Sunday, August 28, 2011 3:13 AM
      Subject: Re: spell

You just send me the money for the materials and give me your details then i will start the work as soon as possible.

I am not sure I understand. So I send you nothing at all up front or do I send something as a token?

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:07 AM

jst a token not much, but i only collect money when my work is well done after i have casted the spell 245 usd but if the spell doesnt work do pay . Thats how i work. Blessings.

On Sat Aug 27th, 2011 3:06 PM PDT Carlene Baker wrote:

I keep reading about great work from your hands. I want to know how much you charge

IP address 98.138.83.200
      Hostname mg009.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Subject: Re: Spell
      To: "Johann Clayton"
      Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 3:03 PM

I look again to see what I can fine and you can see for yourself http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...-com-5cee1.htm

To: Carlene Baker
      Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 11:37 AM
      Subject: Re: Spell

My daughter Carlene,
      The spirits greet you. They tell me your boyfriend is in someones hands, a spell is involved there, you not to worry and be assured you get what is rightfully yours back in two days after we begin your job. A love spell does not cost much depending on what the spirits require of you to bring for the bonding. Tell your full story honestly and i will help you, also you send details of you and boyfriend now. My BLISS will guard you right.

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Carlene Baker wrote:

Subject: Spell
      To: "kazatumbukulovespell@yahoo.com"
      Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 7:35 PM

writing to see what you cost for love spell to bring boyfriend baCk.

IP address 98.138.197.84
      Hostname mg041.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
      ISP American Registry for Internet Numbers
      Country United States

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol--gotta laugh, she will get your fake b.f. back in 2 days.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I know...now he is bugging me. I told him/her I will not use western union and now he is asking if I will use money gram..he tried to tell me paypal is not secure, so I told him it's secure on my end. I really hope these post will help others not fall for these few that I can weed out. And too bad i'm going to miss out on that boyfriend I don't have. Not to mention the fake name I used...So I guess some lady name carlene baker has a boyfriend that he can get back for her...lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe

Paypal I think is the most secure method. If something is amiss you can fight it within 45 days. I think that's why most scammers won't go that route.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

My God! This guy just will not go away...how many ways can I say heck no....am I not being direct enough?

I know, but i saw waht people said about the others too and they all ran off with my money. I have lost all faith and trust sorry..I just can't do it that way anymore.

To: XXXXXXXXXX
      Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:48 AM

Mrs. Baker good day , i know you have been scammed through western union lately but you have seen my work in the forum and most of my client pays through western union or money gramm just want to help you , i know you have surffered enough. May the spirits bless you. King nemma

On Sat Aug 27th, 2011 6:29 PM PDT Carlene Baker wrote:

Im sorry I can't. I use paypal and it's very secure on my end. It was nice speaking with you. I have just been ripped off too many times using western union and will not do that ever again. Thanks again for your time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@divineone:
      I use this link to decode the IP address from the message header, you just copy and paste the message header here and it will tell you where the email originated, it has been very helpfull to me and may help you:

http://www.iptrackeronline.com/header.php

Months back I started creating a database with IP addresses (location) and payment information of all the "spellcasters" I had worked in the past, essentially to help locate spellcasters with multiple pages and using different names, but I never got to finish it because of time limitations.
      Maybe we can work on that toogether, they change constantly, there are so many pages popping out by the minute and it is almost impossible to keep up with all of them.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey hope...i also came across a site that tracck the IP addresses. I can cross check to see if they both pull the same information. As for tracking these people...I am one it. I have a ton of email addresses now...and when they piss me off I spam then with a bunch of stuff using a program called hide my ass free email..that way they can't reply...childish but it works for me for now. Yes i will help combine a list...then maybe we can publish it on ripoff report.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The best is to report them to their service provider, like yahoo or gmail, you send a message to [email:1b899bus]abuse@yahoo.com[/email:1b899bus] (or whatever service they) are using and they will close their accounts for being spammers or doing illegal activities, such scams or blackmail. I used to do that to spam messages also.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Great Idea.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I got an email from [email:331vpl09]spellsitems@yahoo.com[/email:331vpl09] about these two spell casters.

"1, ifa Priest : [email:331vpl09]ifatunde@ymail.com[/email:331vpl09]
      2, Bab toh badt: [email:331vpl09]duduspells@yahoo.com[/email:331vpl09].
      You can use any of one of these if you so desire, they are geniune, and they do not charge much. Their charges are between $400 and below."

Has anyone heard of them or used them?
      Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divineone
      Check this one out it's a new low...I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...they have another one where the mexican police is also in the business of recommending spell casters .

F.B.I said...

this is to certify that after investigation by the F.B.I what we discovered is that only this following are the ones with the right documentation of a spell caster so this and only this people you should contact on here the remaining would be flushed out real soon trust us.

[email:2ralpao0]PROFPELLER@GMAIL.COM[/email:2ralpao0]
      [email:2ralpao0]LORDRAJISHARMA@GMAIL.COM[/email:2ralpao0]
      [email:2ralpao0]PROFESSORGURUMARAJI@GMAIL.COM[/email:2ralpao0]

August 14, 2011 5:56 PM
      '
      I wish I had stumbled on this blog before I got scammed. Guru Maharaji is the biggest scammer and I should say, heartless. He scammed me of More than $3,000. It is embarassing, but I have to admit it, to warn others who read this forum. I got his name on a blog, that he does not require payments until results are seen and I fell for it. He starts by getting you to trust him( starts sounding trustworthy on his emails) then he tells you to buy some articles to send him that he will need to cast the spell (which of course you can only find in a website that he recommends, (and it cost more than $100), then he tells you he will send you something that you will need to complete the spell (except their Shipping companies do not accept pre-paid shipment, so you will need to send him money to ship it, (and of course he never answers you when you ask for the tracking #),then weeks after, you email him because you have not received the shipment yet, then he says there was a new procedure in place at the shipping company that they use, and that they will not accept the shipment. So there goes your money. And there's more, but this is getting too long. you probably will say "why would anyone fall for it?" I assure you I am an educated woman who never thought I will fall for something like this, but I was my most vulnerable moment ( I had just lost the love of my life) and wanted him back so bad, that I believed this scammer. So my friends, take heed. Read the posts on this forum and save yourselves money and worries. Black mail (which he resorted to after I stopped sending him $ that he asked for ) is not easy to deal with. This forum helped me get through it. Thanks to Maggie and Hope's advise on how to deal with it- I think it is finally behind me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@scammed

I haven't heard of them sorry..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have not. How do you know they are genuine...not doubting just asking? Have they worked for you in the past?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@ Maggie. That was part of the email I received. I've never heard of them before that's why I am asking around if anyone has. It also mentions that they do not charge a lot, but I think $400 is a lot to me..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scammed
      I got an email from [email:3h8tfmjb]spellsitems@yahoo.com[/email:3h8tfmjb] about these two spell casters.

"1, ifa Priest : [email:3h8tfmjb]ifatunde@ymail.com[/email:3h8tfmjb]
      2, Bab toh badt: [email:3h8tfmjb]duduspells@yahoo.com[/email:3h8tfmjb].
      You can use any of one of these if you so desire, they are geniune, and they do not charge much. Their charges are between $400 and below."

Has anyone heard of them or used them?
      Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you
      If it was an unsolicited email, they are more likely scammers who have your email address and are spamming you. They misspelled genuine in the message, way to go for referrals, lol
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Haha--I hadn't even noticed that.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried to google them but got nothing came up. I would email them both then check the IP address to see what you find.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found this on one of those scam blogs...it say free anyone want to take a shot at this one to see what the deal is...i'm sure its just another scam bu I have never heard of them.

hello,am back again to the world...my spell are not for payment i got it form.....ur love spell,in military spell,any one you need.u can chack me on :warizrabia@yahoo.com,my client are out their form different country.my spell is free.i regain it from my great white power.....ur love spell,in military spell,any one you need.u can chack me on :warizrabia@yahoo.com,my client are out their form different country.my spell is free.i regain it from my great white power.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

needs to add:
      .... and i do not know how to write, never finished 3rd grade ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hahahahaah, ya its free till they tell u tht they have to send u some plant or something shipped for less than 100, someone tried that but im too smart to fall for that crap so i called him fake and all kind of things and never heard frm him again :)

sasha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Found this story on a blog though I would share it here. Just in the event anyone stumbles on this one they know to be careful. I know nothing about this caster and have not tried to bait him yet...just not in the mood right now I guess:-) anyone else want to check his story out and share your findings?

shantel Says:
      June 11, 2011 at 6:37 am

You just have to take that bold step and talk to this spell caster, I have tried several others but they are just into shady activities, until I met with, the great spell caster online at his address: [email:7338oo4x]spiritofdemons@yahoo.com[/email:7338oo4x] , this man turned my whole life around. He told me my run away love gonna come back to me even when other spell caster said it can??t be possible any more. Am really happy now, [email:7338oo4x]spiritofdemons@yahoo.com[/email:7338oo4x] showed me enough proof and results unlike other I have met online, they just reap me off without result

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Even the name reeks of a scam. Real demons, not to be confused with daemons hate people. They don't want to help them. I have done lots of study into this. Goofy butt scammers, not thinking it through.

+ Reply to Thread