+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Email address only spellcasters - Scammers
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Email address only spellcasters - Scammers

I just found out another scammer from Nigeria Professor Pela - psychicpela@yahoo.com who made his way here. Banned and exposed.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone checkout the following two email address spellcastors that were recommended on the blogs from people claiming to have received results. Just thought it would be a good idea to share these. We should all share them to see if we have come across them. I have several others.

[email:41sukqus]jagudajad41@gmail.com[/email:41sukqus] - recommended by craig on forums

[email:41sukqus]asmodeus@asmodeusspells.co.uk[/email:41sukqus].uk - rude to me when I asked to speak on the phone to verify him as I had been scammed and he replied back - yawn yawn....

[email:41sukqus]kimberly_irby@yahoo.com[/email:41sukqus] - recommended Fatima Espuro claiming to have received results but turned out huge scam.

[email:41sukqus]shrirajsg@rocketmail.com[/email:41sukqus] - recommended by [email:41sukqus]disisjacky007@yahoo.com[/email:41sukqus] - Jack claimed to not be able to answer calls only send emails from his phone as he works on the oil rigs. Strange as everyday he appears to be posting messages promoting this spellcastor about postive results...

[email:41sukqus]mrhodes90210@yahoo.com[/email:41sukqus] - claiming to have results and knows of real spellcastors and the fakes. I challenged and needless to say did not hear back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think it's safe to say they are all scammers - that craig guy was recommending someone else before - if my memory serves me right and the 90210 one rings a bell aswell - even though it was adventurelover 90210 then and she/he was recommending medina naibura - I have always felt that if there isn't a website that you can investigate steer well clear, even though i'd say 90% of the websites are frauds aswell, there have to be legit casters in the world, I do believe in magic but it's to find them is the problem

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes I also remember receiving an email from adventurelover90210.

Great to expose these fraudsters.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I also received an email from adventurelover90210, he was recomending medina...big scam!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Are these people from Nigeria? If so, we can move it to the nigerian scam thread?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyones,

I read thru the following blog from time to time. I also got an email address from http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/2...?commentPage=4

I got an email of owmattata@yahoo.com--
      I email him on 29th September and today I got his email back.
      I am still way of communicate with him as I have tried elena and jamie right now and I don't know I should go for more caster..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Out of the sudden I have found so many email address caster with no web-sites and no information from http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com.

Those caster are not from Nigeria. Yet, I could not find anyones to have prove of them like owmat tata, and [email:2dyqmayp]michailmakarios@yahoo.com[/email:2dyqmayp].

Probably they all scammer....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

am new to this.
      some things i have done is to send messages with different situations from different email addresses. papa salomon replied with the exact same response in that a God spoke directly to him in both emails. and that tears came to his eyes as that had never happened before.
      also, i am curious as to why there are just websites that show up without ads on the first few pages on google searches. this means they are paying for adwords to come up on top with no ad income for site traffic. this is strange to me.
      another thing that makes me weary when looking is if spellcasters are real ...shouldn't they be devoting time to their clients and not responding to emails right away. i would think that if they are real, they are putting alot of energy into their spellwork. and praying to the spirits.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Got an interesting email this morning from a spellcaster I had contacted over a month ago. His name is Lekan Yusuf & his email is lekanysf01@yahoo.co.uk. I googled him then & it popped up with a Paul testifying his success bringing a almost bride back... I was skeptical & didn't send any money. He is in Africa... & today he offered to do my spell & after I see results I pay him. Curious?? He had my info. from the consultation (which he never told me anything) so we will see.. I told him go ahead, but can he give me any psychic insight on situation NOW...
      I don't know if anyone wants to try him... we will see!! Second caster that started work before purchase, & he pay after results.. hmmmm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I just sent him an email too. Somehow, it seems that he might not be that real. Anyway, if its really paying after I see results, then no harm trying right?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Update: He seems to be a fake for me. He said I have to pay 150dollars for the material but I don't know what material he is buying and from google, it seems that this "Paul" is also "Joanna". Also, his post on various forums seemed to be similar.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Be careful People. NOBODY will do work without having money sent to them. Don't believe otherwise.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lekanysf01@yahoo.co.uk.
      Well about him... when I said OK heres the info, when you gonna cast the spell he replied I have a PADLOCK ready for you & it will take FEDEX $90 to be sent. So I didn't reply right away.... thinking... hmmmm?? So then he asks " Were you just wasting my time"? I told him I wasn't going to give him my address or want a lock that I say something & lock it & whaa laa! So he says, Ok I don't want your address anymore, it was cheaper... I replied so when will you cast the spell then for FREE as you have offered?? NO REPLY yet! Resent it a couple of times! SURE IS A SCAM!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

my name is anne anderson,i had a problem of not havin a child of my own,the doctor said that my eggs are not strong enough to produce a child.i had lost hope that i would not have a child on my own untill i came across this spell caster who helped me, am presently with two children of my own....am posting this because of people that are having similar problem,you can contact this man via his e-mail address which is [email:1vqacmp0]agbomola2005@gmail.com[/email:1vqacmp0] ,i believe he is the solution and will help you out.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@anneanderson well your spellcastor must truly have super powers to cure cancer and cure your infertility if only life was that simple.

If you read back your paragraphs in both your introduction and here you may realise why nobody is buying into your story.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

eggs aren't strong enough LOL Way to go spsp1 if a caster can cure cancer and infertility then maybe it's the next jesus and can walk on water as well? I guess we are in for utopia with magick like that. hahaha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anneanderson
      my name is anne anderson,i had a problem of not havin a child of my own,the doctor said that my eggs are not strong enough to produce a child.i had lost hope that i would not have a child on my own untill i came across this spell caster who helped me, am presently with two children of my own....am posting this because of people that are having similar problem,you can contact this man via his e-mail address which is [email:tff85r8g]agbomola2005@gmail.com[/email:tff85r8g] ,i believe he is the solution and will help you out.
      LOL ...Whom are you fooling in to it :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh no!! i got my recommendation by [email:3we9zmrm]kimberly_irby@yahoo.com[/email:3we9zmrm]

The email address i'm working with is [email:3we9zmrm]satgurumaharaji@gmail.com[/email:3we9zmrm] but he doesn't seem to be a scam because i've exchanged 47 emails with him and he also sent me a prayer and he said he sent me some items which i have yet to receive. But he won't give me the tracking number. He asked me for 445 us dollars to send the items which i payed for :(

i'm afraid i've been scammed. Does anyone know anything about him?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bad news kain, you have probably been scammed too.
      Be careful about sending them any more money, you are not alone, many of us have been there.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

anyone knows about [email:29a091ii]iamelainejones@gmail.com[/email:29a091ii] ??

This is Elaine from the other blog. Smells a lot like a scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hi Kain1984,

i did mail that person n got s reply that she had someone who helped her a lot......blackmagicspells@consultant.com....but it sounded like a scam so i didnt bother....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah she gave me a completely different email address. Nigeria and western union as usual

I asked her if we can skype and shockingly she didn't respond

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i think its the same person using many different email addresses.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

owmat tata is a scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? [email:nm0a2p4b]alajayjsf02@yahoo.com[/email:nm0a2p4b]

I have my suspicions but want more verification. There are spam post of his email everywhere online. I want to see if anyone here is interested in checking some things out. Need someone who is objective and open minded :-). PM me for more info.

I'll post what I have later. Thx.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

More likely another scammer from Nigeria, if you want to save your money and your sanity, stay away from email only spellcasters, sooner or latter they will ask for money to be sent via western union to a country in Africa. Read the Scam advertising topic and you will find many like this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Even the title sounds like a scammer. I realize some will think others are being too skeptical, but a lot of us have seen their b.s. tactics.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just because someone has an email posted everywhere doesn't always have to mean they're a scammer.

However, if you see their email everywhere and those emails look all the same, with different names. That's something else huh?

Can I interest you guys with some hair creme today? After you use my special hair creme, men will fall left and right at the sight of you. They will be super loyal and follow you around like puppies. You will be an idol of worship and live a long and prosperous life.

;-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:10adx89t]dr.wolearemotemple@ymail.com[/email:10adx89t]

This guy is charging seven thousand Euros, which equals almost
      ten thousand U.S. dollars. Reeks of scamming.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

and no website, either. what a ripoff artist

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that's what I think. Sad really because so many will praise until money and false hopes are lost.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hello folks,
      i have just contacted a spell caster in the uk via email.he advised i visit his shrine.his name is zubar...that is fatherzubar..has anybody heard about him.how does he work.?please let me know asap as i am due to meet him next week..there is another lady in london i am suppose to meet this weekend..she charges 50pounds for a reading and then she can tell u if it is worth spellcasting.i would let you know the outcome when we meet.thanks..peace to us all.

[email:3m2hfvrp]fatherzubar@yahoo.com[/email:3m2hfvrp]

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Beware of Africans in uk claiming to be gifted spellcastors as they often advertise in the local papers and are mainly con artists my friends have been to a few.

Not saying this guy is just ask lots of questions prior to handing over any cash and go with your gut feeling when you meet him as they tend to prey on vulnerable.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

he does not have a website.i am not going to pay any money to him.till it is done.i believe if he can do it..then he should assist before taking any money. i would let you know the outcome

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Awo Funfun [email:rfxflm40]funfunawo@yahoo.com[/email:rfxflm40]

Below is the message from this caster. i wanted to share some information with you all about casters that I have not seen mentioned here. Hopefully this will help someone. I have quite a list and have been going after them...I hope no one mind that I am making all these post..I am trying to expand the list to help you not fall for thes other people as well.

My message to Awao:...please none his last name is fun fun

I saw a post on a blog from some guy name Jerome, he said you did work for him and you told
      him to pay after results , he said he got results and then ran off and didn't pay you so you put curse on him. Is that true?

What kind of spell do you do. and where are you located

reply from Awao:
      hmmmmm,
      Jerome that son of a bitch..... a stupid man.
      there s nothing impossible for me to do by the powers of my fore fathers.
      just say what you want and it will be done................
      i am an indian, with an american wife...
      i live in pr, usa
      where do you live in?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

garu shiraad [email:bj7klkrs]garushiraad@gmail.com[/email:bj7klkrs]

My email:

I saw somewhere you do love spells. What do you charge to bring a lover back thanks,

Reply:

We cannot assume or ascertain charges as we donot know what kinda
      materials would suit your spiritual being to work with your spell and
      also the duration in which you want your spell to
      be(temporary/permanent). These are some factors which determine the
      charges of a spell.

Tell us everything about your condition and status and what exactly
      you need to be done and also send us the following details so we could
      make consults and readings on your spiritual being

Name
      Date of birth
      Place of birth
      Mother's maiden name
      A picture of you

PEACE BE ONTO YOU

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever use Psychic Daewoo Magic. I saw on a blog they do all work free and do not ask for anything at all....sounds stange.

[email:1gp3ffi7]psychicdaewoomagik@yahoo.com[/email:1gp3ffi7]
      http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com...-scammers#9595

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anyone work with this andre guy. This is off a blog and the message below is what he psoted.

[email:8jpyo6tz]andrewandsmith39@yahoo.com[/email:8jpyo6tz]

??Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, the providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.?you can contact me

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:362cyrmb]kingnemma@yahoo.com[/email:362cyrmb]

Below is the message from the blog on this guy.

hi every body i have found the real caster , my mum was sick for 24 years, i can't disclose the sickness but thanks to king nemma she was made whole again why not try him out and stop saying there is no real caster around.

13, 2011 5:12 AM

Victor said...
      try this my he calls him self king nemma he has done a good work for my family , i was given a job try him

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Professor Mazub [email:m8gr7y2t]mazubspells@yahoo.com[/email:m8gr7y2t]

I have never heard of this guy either...hopefully by posting this stuff here, you all will get an idea who to stay away from. I have not used this person either.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The name sounds fishy. You have to be careful with claims like that. Frequently what they do is say they will cast for free, but then it's $$$ for "spell materials." While I can't say for sure that's the deal with this particular one, it would be a pretty good guess.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Most all of the email casters are scammers. Those that have no websites and request payment by Western Union are two signs to be leery of. Sometimes it's the same scammer posting various email addresses.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:1o28c6tq]psychicdaewoomagik@yahoo.com[/email:1o28c6tq]

I know..and the materials always cost a couple hundred bucks. I am trying to find as many of these people to post here so hopefully no one in this forum will fall for it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yep, sounds like a scam post. Sometimes they will post that a caster cured cancer or aids, which can't be done of course. I even saw one post with claims that a car accident amputated his legs and the email caster grew his legs back. I guess they assume others are going to fall

for their ridiculous claims.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/...=2952&start=15

This could be the same guy, though it's hard to tell. There are many, many more scammers than ones who will truly do the work, unfortunately.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope...thanks again...now I know where to post these.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Maggie...Growing a leg back...that one is crazy and if anyone actually uses a caster that claims they have that ability then I don't know what to say. As for Aids and cancer, that would be more of an herabilist that does that stuff. My monter in-law actuall cured her cancer using an herabilist 15 years ago...the guy worked at UCLA and was not a caster.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

[email:31s3yh1d]pyshicjogbo@ymail.com[/email:31s3yh1d]

This is the story I found on this one.

mensa said...

Everybody in life is problem bound but most people don't realize it.People go into spell to make sure their issues are been solved but eventually get scammed because they are with the wrong spell caster. people come to this blog and tell everyone different things about spell but do you realize
      you can reason your self and make things work without any spell caster?Yes,I am working with a spell caster but my spell caster help me solve my issue by my self,let me call it spiritual advice. Every day of my life,all i ever experienced was sadness,no father,no mom just my aunt.Life was cruel and bad to me but i know i have the prospect of making it in life.I don't know whether to call in a spell caster or spell adviser or motivator. He talks to me like a father and give me advice on how to go about my life due to what the spirit are showing him.I was not told to send any money for ingredients or stuffs all these scam casters say.he always tell me my destiny is in my hands,i can make it with the work of my hands and i can also destroy my self with the work of my hands.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The claims for this one is:

jenny said...

this is not fair just because you want to continue to scam people and rip people of their money do not mean you should spoil the names of the real spell casters i testify to the fact that there re scams which i was a victim of, but the last man i met with made sure every penny i paid was worth it now am happy with my desires, he made sure i had what i was after, he is one of the real ones.

+ Reply to Thread