+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi, i would like to know if sbdy has had a spell cast or knows this spellcaster.
    He is japanese. i am thinking of ordering a spell from him, but it is quite expensive -he says that his spells results are assured. OK if this is so, but as one has been so bad scammed by others... the prices at least for my spell, (i understand each person has different spells cast and prices differ depending on the complexity of the problem) but in my case it is more than U$S 500 in materials and the same amount then as charges.

He hasn t forced me at all, to order a spell, i mean, he just told me the prices and now i should make my mind.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi Fabiana,

I actually email owmat tata as well. When did you receive his email?

I email him on 29 September and he mail me "just now" today 9th October 2010.. it took him like 2 weeks to reply me as he said he was annual marks.

He also asked how I got his email and he said I was not in his client lists. He said he need deep inquiry before casting a spell.

He didn't tell me the price yet he told me his sell can see the result in only 7 days..

Well, does he tell you the same thing?
    So, did you pay him for your spells?and what did he tell you?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

This guy is being spam advertised all over the other blog. I wouldn't use him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Really? Thanks for your inform. As he said he will have the result in 7 days... I was in doubt.

too many scammer around... perhap I shall only trust 1 or 2 caster who i am working with now..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi NoOneMurnstheWicked,

You said this guy has been spam advertised all over the oher blog. Which blog is it? He email me back again today and curiously asking me "how" I got his contact and saying he was seeing clients and will replied me again.

He seems write nice email to reply instead only 1-2 sentences. And guarentee 7 days results.---------------

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

The blog on that "blogger" website. Scammers do ask you where you got their contact so that it won't seem obvious that they have advertised themselves on the internet. Most of them will write nice long emails until they've got your money, then after that they either don't respond or they respond with short emails.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi Everyones,

I asked for a proof. Yet, what kind of proof I can have from spell caster?

If they provide me phone number of their previous clients; is it help?
    Or...???

Can anyones think of one?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi,

Owmat tata gave me one of his success client number's to call.
    David:- .+447024076580----

I haven't checked anything of this number.
    I asked what kind of payment he received; still waiting his reply. If western union then I have to be careful..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Well a phone number of David does not give any trust, it may even be himself for all we know.
    More likely he will ask for western union payment, as most of them do and after you send your money, you will start praying he is not a scammer, been there, done that :-(
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

I got his replied. He said payment thru Bank of America or Western Union.

I search internet for the number he gave me. +447024076580
    Found out " Fake number for UK Lottery winner" . and " Fake Lottery- Scam Phone Number"

Can't believe it! He dare to email me again today.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Quote Originally Posted by whyis
    Hi Fabiana,

I actually email owmat tata as well. When did you receive his email?

I email him on 29 September and he mail me "just now" today 9th October 2010.. it took him like 2 weeks to reply me as he said he was annual marks.

He also asked how I got his email and he said I was not in his client lists. He said he need deep inquiry before casting a spell.

He didn't tell me the price yet he told me his sell can see the result in only 7 days..

Well, does he tell you the same thing?
    So, did you pay him for your spells?and what did he tell you?
    Hi Whysis,

listen, it was like two weeks ago. he had even given me his name and address to receive payment..... then a friend looked at facebook with that name and it appears a guy only 26 years oldf and with japanese may be ascendance, but not born in Japan, thats for sure....

he didn write me any more. i don t remember now if he said 7 days.... but it was U$S 500M beforehand in "materials" and U$S 500 THEN after seing results.... Too much unless one had real proof......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi Fabiana,

He emails me everyday now. He said charges USD350 for materials and USD250 for his services.

He gave me a phone number of his client which later I found out it was fake.

I just received his email. He said he studies in UK, lived in Japan and recently moved to US because of the client he help who bought him there.

He also tell me what kind of ingrediate he will used for the spells like tail of an alligator,the tongue of a day old chameleon..etc.......

I ask him for a "proof".............. If no proof, just forget it lol....
    But, what kind of proof I can ask from him? Difficult as all caster can not really show us proof........ Isn't it?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Last email I told owmat tata if I can pay half and pay the ballance after seeing result... here is the replied:

200 USD isnt even enough to buy the materials needed.read the mail where i explain this again.I can let you pay for the materials and my charges for one of the spells meaning you ll pay my charges for the second spell when you see your result but on a promise that you ll definately pay me when you see the result.There are cases where clients after seeing results acknowledge and thank me but plead to extend time before paying me.
    As i told you,you dont have to worry,the spells are certain to work.I am assuring you.I valued my name than the money involve in this work.ok?

I don't buy his idea as I found very uncertian of his answer. I don't know what to reply him. hmmm...... have your guys ever "ignore" email? it looks ot nice... but i really don't want take his offer...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hey whyis - when I got a little skeptical of casters i decided to respond to them nicely saying - the situation sorted itself out just last night after mailing you last, or i've decided i don't want what I asked for anymore, but thank you for your time and assistance. they soon stop replying - hope this helps - And yes his mail does look nice but any money is some money to them, and if they can get 200.00 out of you, well they are getting 300 and 400 from someone else.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

I moved this thread here as he qualifies in the scammers side until someone can prove differently.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hey,

He email me yesterday asking what is my option. I am too chicken to buy his offer. So, I would just wait for a little while.

I am now trying to email other casters. I wonder when this all can be ended. @@

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hi whyis,

he was asking much more from me.... USD 500 for materials and USD 500 after results... i am tired of dropping money... it s too much..
    anyway, he didn t write to me again...

Fabiana

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hey TC,

I replied Owmat email last week saying it's fine if he can not agreed of paying the balance after seeing result. so, I stopped emailing him.I thought he understand and I received his mail just now. He sound "not nice" in the mail.
    As He wrote:
    Hi,have you found a solution to your prob.Or you are simply framing up a story to test me when you know you re not gonna do the spell even when i gave you a paypal account.

He didn't give me his paypal account but only western union. Moreover, I think real caster should not be sayng thing like this.

Be very careful whose caster yur guys are dealing with.

Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Hey whyis

They will try anything to get money out of people - they are happy to get any amount at all, they are probably being contacted daily by lots of people and even if they got 100 to 150 dollars off half of them, they would still be laughing all the way to the bank. All of these casters with emails only are almost 100% fakes, at least the ones with websites there are some hopes of doing investigations on them and researching their work. Omwat has obviously gotten caught in his own web of lies when he said he had given you a paypal account when actually he had only given you western union - ignore any further emails, it is very often the case that they will start blackmailing you in some way, so put him in your junk/spam folder and let him there coz that's exactly what he is LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

yeah thanks TC,
    I will not answering any of his email.
    He keeps emailing me now saying that he could do 200 for me just out of his sympatic to me and I have to be please when I see the result.
    He doesn't sound very nice AT ALL...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Ok, contacted HOPEn as I thought I had seen his name somewhere... I got an email reply & he seemed possible surprised I got his info.. but after reading this I KNOW he is a scammer! Here is a copy of his email reply:

hello,
    I am sorry i got back to you late,i was away for a while doing my annual marks...Though you ll need to tell me where you get my email because you re not one of my clients before now and this is the 4th person contating me from God's known place.Also you mentioned of a blog,which blog is that and how was involved ?who said i am a scammer,how much do i take from him/her .I have not taking from someone before and not do their work well.I make very deep inquiry before casting my spells and whats comes after is result and not trying again.If it wont work for some reasons,i ll let you know instantly.

Anyway,i perform magic gotten from my tribe in Japan.I was leaving in Japan until lately when a benefactor of my magic invited me to USA.Now i live in washington.I practiced white magic without repercurssion.So maybe you ll make it clear to me what you meant when you said return spell.

Love spells can soften the hardest hearts, bring lost lovers together again or solve problems in relationships and marriages. Love spells can improve our lives in many different ways! When the intent is right and pure, magic can be used to enhance love and harmony in our lives. There is nothing in love magic which could be bad or harmful. Our intent always determines whether our actions are ‚??good‚?? or ‚??harmful to others‚??. The love spells, reuniting spells, partner-returns and rituals are designed to cleanse and open our natural guidance of love and to remove blockages.

The same goes with other spells and magic that i do ,curing sickeness and diseases,and also solving life's general problems.

So let me know your opinion and if you re ready for this and i ll make inquiries to know what you need to do.

Have a wonderful day.

Kobashigawa(owmattata)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

Love spells can soften the hardest hearts, bring lost lovers together again or solve problems in relationships and marriages. Love spells can improve our lives in many different ways! When the intent is right and pure, magic can be used to enhance love and harmony in our lives. There is nothing in love magic which could be bad or harmful. Our intent always determines whether our actions are ‚??good‚?? or ‚??harmful to others‚??. The love spells, reuniting spells, partner-returns and rituals are designed to cleanse and open our natural guidance of love and to remove blockages.
    depends on what spell he's working with. and the whole chunk of paragraph looks copied from some other caster's (possibly genuine) site information.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OWMAT TATA Kobashigawa

thickcarmel-ok, I received excatly the same email fro Ottawa- same workding and sentences.

+ Reply to Thread