+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shasi Shasi shasishasiname@yahoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Shasi Shasi shasishasiname@yahoo.com

ok hope. i actually replied Medina yesterday saying that i don't want a spell from her. she replied said it's fine.

i got email from shasi shasi after her consultation and she said she will need to send me soup & honey and scarifice animals like snake, black dog, duck..etc to make the soup & honey.

sounds so professional yet....... iread blog and people said she is same as Aisha.----- (i did ask her and she said she is not Aisha).....

well, someones tried and heard of shasi shasi here?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Is shasi shasi from Nigeria too?
    I am afraid he will be. If you got him from the blog, yes, another scammer.
    Stay away from Nigeria, they have been scamming people for ever.
    I am sure there are powerful casters there, but most of them do not have internet access, they are very poor. So unless you can travel there and meet the caster, you will be safer staying away from them and finding someone else.

My 2 cents
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't know where she is from; yet she is using yahoo account. the phone number is # 315-307-1649.

Here is my phone # 315-307-1649 or via email address shasishasiname@yahoo.com

She copied from Aisha's pages and did not remove Aisha's name or email, not an smart one, lol
    Last edited by Hope; 08-14-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Removed unauthorized copyrighted material

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I created a new thread for him. Now is that post from the old blog?

There was a Daniel posting about Shasi Shasi in the old blog and we had a Daniel here who was banned for being another scammer from nigeria.

Soup and honey does not sound professional at all, it sounds more like a scam. Since you are in communication with him, ask him where he is located and where shall you send the money, it will probably answer all your questions.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

(315) is an up state new york number

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah.. soup & honey anyones? @@

shashi shashi wrote in email that what's went wrong with me; i was got in problem some sort of againsting the goddness wellness. The god's of water which wants me to dead,etc...............................

hmm.... i got replied from someones saying that it is not trust. As a spell caster will not tell you what's happening before any spells because it will make the spells don't work and seem to have know the trouble being a problem for the involved person------ well' i have no idea at all---------

The spell caster will only tell in details what's when wrong with you or what other additional material you need after the "spells"...

anyway, not going to try any.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i wouldn't trust her, if a spellcaster says someone wants you dead, they're just trying to scare you into buying their services

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

whyis, is shasi from Nigeria?
    Does he have a web page? something more than a email address and a questionable phone number?
    Have you ever spoken to him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"The god's of water which wants me to dead" <<< She really said that? Then well...no god would want any1 dead. I'm not a religious person but I still think that any god wouldn't do something so bad.

If she said that there is a bad spirit out there that wants you dead, it would sounds more logical/believable.

And what problem could you've that is "againsting the goddness wellness"? I think this sounds a lot like bullshit!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with Tiancai and Daisy, when a spellcaster or a physic starts scaring you with these predictions, it is mostly an attempt to take advantage of you, the more scared you are, the easier i will be for them to manipulate you.

Also a real spellcaster will not mind to share with you the details of the magic he practices and the problems that he must address. The ones that give you short answers and avoid explanations are the scams.

I think I already know the answer of this question, but I would like to get a confirmation before we move this thread to proper area : Nigerian Scammers.

Whyis, is Shasi from Nigeria?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

can anyone tell me where is shasi from? Is he from nigeria?
    just to move this thread to the right place.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know where she is from as She never answer my question for it. Well, I stop communicate with her since I found a bit over do from her email. Here is the email I got from her:
    By The Great power Confirm By Me ShasiShasai i will take it out from your life and give you happy life.
    By The Great power Confirm By Me ShasiShasai I ask The gods of your star what should i do to help you out in this problem you are facing
    The gods of your star says.
    I should prepaid a soup and honey
    The soup will contain
    1. dropwater falling from mountain
    2. head and tail of cobra snake
    3. 10 acsent coin
    4. oniyonu leaf
    5 1 male and 1 female white dove.
    6 Olive oil
    7 A Packet of black and red candle

i will burn everything together inside a black clay pot and mix it with soup..As this will be used to a peace the goddess spirit on your behalf to wash all obstacle away from your part and entire life. you will be using the soup 3 times in a week.Other sacrifice will be conducted on your behalf and by the special grace of the gods of shasiashasai every single conceren and problems facing you will be eliminated.

The honey will contain

1. oyonu aye leaf
    2. 2 live duck that is living inside water
    3. early morning steam water falling from heaven.
    4. tough of snail

i will prepare it in same process and mix it with honey.. you will be using this every morning before you got out or 5times in a week.

I will get all this for you because is not something easy for you to get everything will cost your $350 with the shipment via courier service $60
    As soon as i prepaid all this for you.. your love will come back and start begging that he want to come back to you even everybody will be showing you love more than what you think every way you go to.

About your love.. I want to join your spirit and his spirit together because i see that you really love him.

I will buy a acsent black and red cloth with red and blue candle and big black dog.
    if your love never see you in a day i will not get settle until when he lay his eyes on you.
    This will cost you $300

Let me know if you are ready for this..
    I AM ShasiShasi not Aisha

Go With Peace By The Great Name and Power Confirm By Me ShasiShasi..
    Last edited by Hope; 08-14-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Removed unauthorized copyrighted material

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ewww!! I wonder what she meant by you would use the soup 3 times a week! I hope not drink it! Sounds gross! poor doves!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

her explaination on how she casting a spell is somehow gross. She will need the head and tail of a snake and black dog..etc... many animal she will scarified for me @@

I wonder is all magic works this way? Perhaps I shall ask someone for real they need to scarified animals and make them into soup or honey **

Sorry, I could not fnd out where she is from as I have stopped communicate with her since she tried to scared hell out of me !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again, is shasi shasi from Nigeria? and how will you send her money? via Western Union?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know.. once she sent me the last email;; I found a bit "@@"; I never replied her and end there... don't know if she is from Ngeria...

+ Reply to Thread