+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com

OMG Jennifer! Can you tell me about your experience with Samuel Souza from universallovespells....I'm fighting a paypal case agaisnt him right now to get my money back! He seemed so real, but he was good at faking it!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daisy,
      I think my experience with Samuel is the same as all the people that got scammed by him....I emailed him to ask for a love spell and he proposed me 3 types of spells, with 3 different powers and prices. Of course I went for the strongest one and more expensive one, because he was the only with "permanent" results.
      So he cast my spell and he gave me a cerimony to perform, burn 3 candles of 3 different colours,create with them a triangle shape and in the middle put a bowl of water, say some prayers to loa spirits and then turn 33 times around the bowl of water thinking about my loved one....just now I realise HOW STUPID I have been to turn 33 times around that bowl......disperation makes poeple silly ;-)
      After the spell and the cerimony he told me to wait 4 weeks and to update him on the situation...
      First week....nothing happened, I emailed him and he told me " it's normal be rassured"...
      second week, nothing happened...He told me it's normal.
      3rd week, things got wrost...he told me to be rassured that I would see results in 4 maximun 5 weeks...
      but the the 4 weeks I knew that my ex was leaving for vacation with the woman that he is now with, and the spell was supposed to bring him back to me....so I got shocked and I emailed samuel asking how come the situation was getting worst..... At this point he send me the email that he send to all his "victims", the one where he writes that unfortunatly there are bad energies and that he needs to cast a cleanising spell and that I would see results after 4 weeks, the time to let the cleanising spell work and get rid of the bad energies, and the original spell would work immediately...I payed 350 usd for this cleanising spell....but just the day after I found the blog where I read that samuel was a scam artist....what a bad news, just the day after I payed 350 more usd to him!!!!!!
      Then on the blog I found michelle i contacted her ...and guess what? I got scammed the second time.
      Now I've lost my hope....I don't trust any spellcaster from the net, I've learned my lesson and I came on this forum to warn people!!
      I assume that your experience with samuel was the same as mine...I've notice that the first email he send to his victims, the one with the 3 types of spells, is the same for all the victims, I've emailed him from a fake id and he sent me(to the fake id) the same email...Unfortunally I found out everything after I got scammed and I lost my money.......

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had almost the same exact experience with Samuel as Jenifer. Did anyone win their money back from him? I never even tried.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have a case going right now! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

What's the time limit for filing a dispute with Paypal?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

within 45 days of the transaction

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That 45 day thing is pretty much set in stone at paypal huh? The more I think about it the more I wish I could file a dispute for Samuel Souza, I can't believe how much money I sent him.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

how much did he take from you?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I got my money back from Samuel Souza today! yay!! I filed a paypal case, and made a good argument, he didn't even bother to fight it. he just sent me an email saying, since i don't have faith anymore, the spell won't work, and he's issuing me a refund!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh nice, so proud of you! I've been thinking of different emails I may want to send him and other casters I feel scammed by, since it's too late for me to get money from paypal. I at least want to express my frustration with these casters and let them know I'm spreading the word about their scams. Not sure if I should even put energy into that though, you know? But I'm very happy for you Daisy!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! It does feel better! That's $400 back in my pocket, well back on my cc at least lol! :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Congrulation daisy having your $$ back. ^^

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com

He sounds genuine to me. Before I found this forum I had emailed him and he was willing to cast a customized spell. Then I read this forum and I told him I changed my mind. He said no problem take care. If he was a scammer, he would have tried to convince me. Has anyone else besides the 2 people here had any experience with him?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There was actually 3 of us that came forward, but I believe he was a pretty known scammer. Maybe Hope knows more. So much time has passed and I was scammed by a bunch so they all kind of blur together, but you should still RUN!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He is a SCAMMER!!! after I emailed him and said I did not want to work with him, he kept asking why and even offered to lower the price. He was very pushy and kept emailing me over and over telling me he had messages from his powers that he should help me

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is an old scam, for sure he runs multiple pages, you can read the posts about him (or her) in the spellsforum.net site, they are dated back to 2009

http://spellsforum.forumchitchat.com...-souza-4087975

- - - Updated - - -

He is related to Iox Bamboda from voodoohex.com (more likelly the same person), also acclaimed in Bruce's page, both were asking for the money to be sent to their "assistant" in Argentina: Norma Beatriz Schriftman in Buenos Aires, Argentina

The email he used in Paypal "
      teallow@yahoo.com", is also related to

http://www.whoismind.com/email/teallow@yahoo.com.html

ancient-magick.com
      alganaxo.com
      instantspells.net
      powerfulmagickspells.com
      spells4love.com
      spellsbycristal.com
      trustedspellcasters.com
      Also

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=astrolovespells.com

astrolovespells.com - remember Zelma?

http://domain-kb.com/www/virgowoman.com

virgowoman.com

http://name911.com/whois/MAGIEDAMOUR.COM

MAGIEDAMOUR.COM

http://www.domainyoda.com/www/hexes.org#.UvGmcvldWSo

hexes.org

http://www.statsrecord.org/site/lovespellsthatworks.com

lovespellsthatwork.com

http://valuethesite.org/w/powerfuldivinelovespells.com

powerfuldivinelovespells.com

I think they are all related to the Professor Jorge and Bruce from the bestoftwowords scams, there are many many many more pages from them and I am sure the have not gone away, probably doing new business under new names.

- - - Updated - - -

He is also featured in some well known SCAM review sites:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/3566-Spellcasters-Review-Sites?p=76242&highlight=universallovespells.com#post76242

My personal opinion, I think it is a woman who runs all these pages, someone with connections in Argentina and UK.

She also used to run Madam Boudicca and haitianvodoospells
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this information

+ Reply to Thread