+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com - www.ashra.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

I have all mine still here, from when I went ahead like a retard and purchased at least about 10 spells from her, thinking it would all be fine, but seeing no changes, just me crying on the 4 corners of my house.

table112

What a scammer!!! Ya know people do these things for hope and you got someone scamming you for money. Not cool! I noticed months ago when I first requested a spell, the next few days after my left turned into hell. I was accused of something I didn't do. I lost my best friend of 24 yrs over something so petty it was unbelievable. I think she does more harm than good. If you want a miracle, pray thats cheaper!

Oh wow I just got the same exact email:

Hi XXX, This has been a changing day. XXX has shifted into a positive place in his mind. I have been monitoring XXX's true desire to come home. In the psychic vision with XXX, he is clearly focused on you, and feeling lonely without you around. I can feel his heart rate increase when his thought rests on your happiest moments together as a couple.

This has been one of those special days. XXX believes in your love together! I have put many hours into seeing the future light and path for you. These psychic visions show a love inside XXX that is for only you. XXX is holding onto you in his heart and soul.

I wanted to make sure your love, XXX, for him was truly strong inside you. You clearly are both madly in love with each other! I can find the love inside you that makes what you are saying to be true.

This strong love that you both share had me puzzled. Is he afraid to feel vulnerable? Is there a fear of some sort? What keeps him from being with you completely? The power of the question drove me to explore the answers in the future psychic visions.

The visions showed me that it's the combination of being on XXX's mind simultaneously at the time upon which the spell is cast! I believe that it is the timing of when the spell is cast that would speed things up.

I did some research into which spells to cast and the time to cast. This is absolutely the thing to use on XXX below! There are so many successful stories of couples reuniting and sharing an intimate moment with each other going down the page of the spell book. I became absorbed in reading the success stories!

We should be using this combo ritual below.

Emergence of True Love Combo Ritual:http://freelovespells.ca/love/emergenceoftruelove.html
    The Emergence of True Love Combo will get through to XXX very quickly! There isn't much time left before the next moon phase. Please let me know soon. I'm excited to get started!

Speak with you soon,
    Ashra

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that topic. I wanted buy a spell. At least I saved money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please stay away from her, I wasted so much money. I wish I found this forum sooner

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here @Irahs, it took me a while to realise what she/he really was. Some of the ripoff reports keep saying that Ashra is actually a guy, some say they are a scamming couple, who knows. Maybe I just didn't want to believe because I really wanted the spells to work but well, lesson learned

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra? Major Scammer! I am embarrassed to say she took over a thousand from me! I was so stupid! If you want someone who SEEMS on the level, Contact Angelica Sanders! She updates me EVERY day! Doesnt ask or "guilt" you into more money. She offers upgrades but doesnt make you feel like you need them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammer alert ! Big time !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjcdog316 View Post
    Ashra? Major Scammer! I am embarrassed to say she took over a thousand from me! I was so stupid! If you want someone who SEEMS on the level, Contact Angelica Sanders! She updates me EVERY day! Doesnt ask or "guilt" you into more money. She offers upgrades but doesnt make you feel like you need them.
    Angelica Sanders! really??? that is just another fat scam, we have a topic on her

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...icaSanders-com
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can say I spent around 300 on spells from her. Just makes your heart sink when you finally find out she's fake. But she was the first caster I ever found so I was not educated yet. I should have known, when after every spell I bought she tried to push add on after add on.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear that. Many of us here have gone through similar frustrations. As you read the forum posts, you'll get a better idea of who is real or fake. Good luck!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that this topic started in 2010 and now in 2015 there are still people like me getting scammed from Ashra. I am ashamed.
    She used the same lines on me as you guys posted, like "weather is good outside" "avoid fire damage".
    I realised she is fake when I got an E-Mail when she was talking about me and my guy getting back together. But even so I purchased a love spell it was not for getting an ex back.
    And another thing that made it clear. She offered me a spell that had to be cast only once. The description said it several times. It just needs to be cast once!! And after I bought it she wrote me and asked if I wanted to buy a double or tripple cast, just to make sure. Why cast a spell several times if it has to be cast just one time?

Rosey83

Oh no, I hope she's not a scam. I bought 4 spells from her. The emails say what you guys have had already. I have read some good reviews though, so I'm going to remain hopeful x

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^^ and people still fall for it, these are the first pages that show in any google search for love spells, takes a while for people to realize what is going on

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who has used Ashra after being a member of this forum deserves the lack of results they are getting

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

no, most people pay before doing any research, we all have been there .....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How did you get your refund?
    I'm trying to get a refund from a spell I bought from her less than a month ago, but she's reluctant. What can I do?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if you used paypal r credit card, you can open a claim

Unregistered

Ashra sent me an e mail w all these links after I questioned her about being a scam. She emailed me about the source of the rip off report . I have ordered a spell and although it's not enough time... my situation is not improving. I will update.!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received this email about Ashra:

"I just wanted you to know that Ashra has sent me some messages regarding this "fake" website.. I will send you the messages that she wrote if you want.
    I questioned her about her spells ( after i purchased one from her..still awaiting results..) I wish I knew about her but she claims that you are a fake and this is fake website to bash real spell casters."
    Feel free to register to the forum and find for yourself, you can also read about all the reports against this forum in this topic:
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

We will not tell you what to believe or not, do your research and make your own decisions.

And since we are at the topic, ask Ashra who is giving the "Spellcaster Award" this year?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I wished i found this forum prior to purchasing. She just keeps telling me to have faith. Its been 2 weeks since the spell was casted. I began questioning her about her being a scam. She told me to have faith and in 6 weeks if the spell does not work...she will recast. In fact, my situation has gotten worse. I just dont know what to believe. I just want a spell caster that will do the job ( and not rip off hard working peoples money) and help my situation before all hope is lost. Has anyone tried...the following: Spirited Enterprise? witches coven? witchcraftmagicspells.org? Mariel Lillian? Ugh...any advice?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear, search the forum, we will not tell you who to use, it is up to you to do your homework and make informed decisions, informed consumers are smart consumers

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered a spell from ashra too.... Almost three years ago. Nothing happend and after reading all of this I know why!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i believe in her website at first sight as i see paypal, since african caster doesnt use paypal. But now , paypal is meaningless to genuie caster, as payment through paypal can be fake caster too...

Her award is too untrue. I dont think magic these things are popular to have awatd from association. And winning awards like students at sch compet with the others is a childish thought.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can give myself an award, anyone can. It's easy to say you received an award for being a fantastic spell caster or psychic and make up a fake certificate. In fact it makes me even more wary when casters mention such on their websites.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's unbelivable she's still around.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG just wrote to this person yesterday about a casting and now I'm reading all this. I'm not sure if it's the same person but likely given the unique name. I just stumbled across their services via a different site than listed it was a forum ashra.net. All the reviews posted were so positive so I decided to ask about a casting price. I haven't heard back yet but I'm glad I decided to search here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

been there wore the tshirt dont do it

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dazz22 View Post
    been there wore the tshirt dont do it
    I'm not... Ignored her reply. Glad for the forum and everyone who posted their experience. Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

To this day im still arguing with this person very good at getting weak people i asked why am i not active on the forum answer you were activated yesterday i said no i was in januray and cant reply then sent me more crap about spells ive told her i will make sure anyone that i can wont go near you again and all your fake people that come to you ......Lets to say ive been blocked and removed by her .... i will personally shame them all who promise crap,,, and try to backtrack ....

Get one that will show you the Alter Some work getting done Will tell you good or bad ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I came here for the same reason....Ashra.net which is a bit too close to the name on this thread. Makes me believe "Ashra" got too much negative feedback and had to reinvent her site.
    The forum you're referring to with all of the positive reviews, looks legitimate at first, but honestly...eventually with every single post being positive, you realize that forum is part of the scam. I learned this from "Hope", a moderator here in this forum.
    Deception goes a long way. Ashra.net seems to be proving all over again to be the very thing she preaches against...SCAM!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mariaaa View Post
    I came here for the same reason....Ashra.net which is a bit too close to the name on this thread. Makes me believe "Ashra" got too much negative feedback and had to reinvent her site.
    The forum you're referring to with all of the positive reviews, looks legitimate at first, but honestly...eventually with every single post being positive, you realize that forum is part of the scam. I learned this from "Hope", a moderator here in this forum.
    Deception goes a long way. Ashra.net seems to be proving all over again to be the very thing she preaches against...SCAM!
    Yea, I just bought a spell to bring my ex back a few days ago but I'm not sure if anything is going to come out it now that I've read this thread. I figure I'll wait just a bit longer and request a PayPal refund if I don't see any change in the situation in the next week or two. So far I've seen no improvement. Ashra promised that it was a perfect cast and that he responded well. I'm being hopeful because of how much I miss him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there. I am new here. May i ask if you manage to get the refund back from her? Cos I'm trying to do that

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com - www.ashra.net

Good luck depends when you did it

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought spells from her on 11 March and before that I had told her I am not the type who would be able to think positive and asked if there's anything I need to do when she casts the spells. She said everything will be done from her side. After that when she emailed me to tell me she has "casted" them, she asked me not to think negative or my guy will think that I don't want him anymore., it was like... what?? She never mentioned that when I told her it's hard for me to stay positive. And after that then I slowly found out from other websites that she is a scammer. There were times I emailed her and she doesn't reply unless the email I sent was about me doubting her. For that she will reply straight away after she read it.
    Even the posts i comment on the forum were not authorized.
    The more I read her forum, the more stress I have cos thoughts just keep coming to my head. Those people in the forum kept posting the same thing over and over again which gave me the thoughts of being "fake". It's either they wanted to get points to "purchase another spell" or.. they are just Fake!
    The other day, after reading this forum I sent her an email asking for refund, and she replied.. saying she has not been ignoring me & sending me the terms and conditions.. telling me the spells is working on my guy & asking me to wait. (She doesn't even want to reply when I sent her an email asking her about how the spells go after sometime but now she does!) in one of her email, she told me that if I don't see any results after 60 days I have to let her know and she will recast it. Then after that she changed it to 90days. When I question her about it, she never respond! She also added this at the end of her email "The above email is a confidential reply for the intended recipient only. The use of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Reproduction of any text or images is in violation of the copyright act. You will be prosecuted."

What do you think guys? It's just a little over a month now.. (&also today is the one year that my guy left my country:'( )

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is trying to run the clock out on the time you have to claim a refund through your credit card, or payment service (ie; PayPal). They usually allow for refund claims up to 90 days or so. This woman is one of the first spell scammers I learned about online. It's pure luck I managed to avoid finding her before finding out about her. How she has stayed in business this long, I have no idea. Please do whatever you can to recover your monies paid, asap. If she seems to use threats as to how the spell will turn out, it's all just scare tactics. We've heard it all before. We all deserve better. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Depressed132 View Post
    Bought spells from her on 11 March and before that I had told her I am not the type who would be able to think positive and asked if there's anything I need to do when she casts the spells. She said everything will be done from her side. After that when she emailed me to tell me she has "casted" them, she asked me not to think negative or my guy will think that I don't want him anymore., it was like... what?? She never mentioned that when I told her it's hard for me to stay positive. And after that then I slowly found out from other websites that she is a scammer. There were times I emailed her and she doesn't reply unless the email I sent was about me doubting her. For that she will reply straight away after she read it.
    Even the posts i comment on the forum were not authorized.
    The more I read her forum, the more stress I have cos thoughts just keep coming to my head. Those people in the forum kept posting the same thing over and over again which gave me the thoughts of being "fake". It's either they wanted to get points to "purchase another spell" or.. they are just Fake!
    The other day, after reading this forum I sent her an email asking for refund, and she replied.. saying she has not been ignoring me & sending me the terms and conditions.. telling me the spells is working on my guy & asking me to wait. (She doesn't even want to reply when I sent her an email asking her about how the spells go after sometime but now she does!) in one of her email, she told me that if I don't see any results after 60 days I have to let her know and she will recast it. Then after that she changed it to 90days. When I question her about it, she never respond! She also added this at the end of her email "The above email is a confidential reply for the intended recipient only. The use of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Reproduction of any text or images is in violation of the copyright act. You will be prosecuted."

What do you think guys? It's just a little over a month now.. (&also today is the one year that my guy left my country:'( )

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi @divanyc
    She replied me the other day telling me she apologized that the spell doesn't work for my guy and that he has not contacted me til now. She offered to either let her work on her spells on him again or she can refund to me. I told her that I want to have refund.
    I have told her several times that the positive comments in her forum made me feel they Are fake for always repeating the same thing.
    She told me she will arrange for a refund this weekend. I hope she will refund in full.. or i will request help from paypal.
    But I wonder why she used a different email to email me and doesn't reply from the emails i sent. I felt like the emails are from two different people cos of the way they email.. hmmm hopefully I will have a good news to share next week!

Unregistered

Hello! I have been working with ashra since February 2017., I purchased 5 spells from her and still got no result. I am thinking to refund but I am scared

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As a follow-up to my previous comment, I did a claim with PayPal. They said they are waiting for her response. She emailed me asking why I opened a claim and said that the claim will be denied because PayPal views her as good client. I never responded then the next day I got an email from her stating that she was pacing all night in the dark thinking about my ex and that she woke up knowing which spell would work on him. She recommended a sacred evael spell. Why would I buy another spell after the first didn't work or wasn't cast? I responded by saying that the first spell was supposed to bring him back. She hasn't responded to that email.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Con artist simple as that lies and lies these people or her will get there day ... And yes if her followers read this Yes that means you ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dazz22 View Post
    Con artist simple as that lies and lies these people or her will get there day ... And yes if her followers read this Yes that means you ...

Apparently, she hires people to mud the waters and leave positive reviews, very smart marketer and scammer. That big fat supposed reward that she displays on her website as the best spell caster of the year is really hilarious.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea she got me for over $600. Trying to get my money back through paypal. Hopefully I can.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ashra" emailed me last month with a pre prepared mailshot I promptly messaged back to f#$& off and leave me alone. Not received an email since *touches wood*

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am ashamed of the amount of money I spent with her. I think that if she has any sort of "gift" (aside from scamming people) it's that she might be an empath. I only say this because she tells you what you want and seems to pick up on feelings well enough to entice you to come back. But she is a complete fraud.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Do not feel ashamed. I think we've all been through the wringer with readers who were prove to be scams, especially on platform sites. Sending good vibes your way.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I came across her site, there's a forum with many active users. Yet when you have to contact the caster to get prices it sets off red flags for me, so I came here for more information and I'm glad I did. She must be impersonating all her forum members, pretty sad.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was able to get back only half of the money I spent on her...it's better than nothing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Now she has a gig on Fiverr.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lawd jesus.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lawd Jesus indeed. I can't believe she has 5-star reviews and she is still in business. Apparently, people are too desperate and naive to take notice. It almost makes me set up gigs and websites as well to see how much I can make with my scammy business but my dignity won't let me. I'm really loosing faith in human intelligence and intuition...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Scam!

+ Reply to Thread