+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com - www.ashra.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaaa View Post
    LOL ... She was also telling me something in the style of what nice weather it was to cast spells outside in Australia or something like that ... And that she needed to cast the spell outside due to firedamage ... Do any of you guys recognize these details ? I'm asking because I pretty sure she just sends the same things to everyone, but just changed names. I was on rip off last week and saw someone posting what Ashra sent him, and it was the same message as she sent me !!!
    I sent her an E-mail 2 times this week asking for updates about my spell, but no answer, I will just open a Paypal dispute, that's all !
    Yep, I got that same message. Something about the winds bringing about the changing of the season. I was skeptic about that one right from the jump. I was like "when did you go to Australia?" She was just in Arizona yesterday. I knew at that point that i had been ripped off

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Your post made me laugh for some reason SaviorMoney sorry if it wasn't intended too, maybe its because I'm at work...
    I can't believe Ashra is still around and hasn't been shut down yet..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Ashra (or whoever) is coming to the board and reading the posts about her (Hi :encouragement:), members have reported threatening messages from her, she may need a big shipment of Sacred Allure to cover her scams.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow Hope. Oh scammers....only such people would find the need to threaten.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She should refund all the scammed ppl round the world..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard that Wallmart got a shipment of "Sacred Allure" is offering at 20% discount, don't miss the sale !!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooohh, I will have to get some !! :) I'll have to be quick before it's all sold out though !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm having doubts now if Ashra is actually a scammer ...
    She just gave me a refund after finding out one of her mails got posted on this forum ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought,I had serious doubts in the past that the person in the video was the real Ashra cause I saw a photo of hers holding a fake best spellcaster of the year trophy somewhere else in the net and seemed a bit different.Maybe it's just an age difference between the 2.She was a bit fatter in the photoghaph..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I deleted few posts from this topic at the request of the poster, at least two members have reported receiving emails from this caster just after posting on this topic.
    This topic is public, no registration is required to read the posts, members be aware, it is possible that this caster reads this topic and few members have reported receiving emails threatening with legal action.
    No comments needed....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be karmically good if all the scammers refunded money to customers.It would bring positivity in their lifes I belive.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well then I do hope she reads this ! Not a scammer ? Got a refund ? LOL !! I got a mail saying I did get a refund, but i recieved the payments I did last months today, and it's on there ! I'm claiming a dispute, she is 100 % FAKE and a fraud !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I found posts with all over the internet claiming her real name is Emily Cole, I wonder why she threaten a member of this forum when the same info is all over the internet:
    "http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ashra-spells-aka-emily-cole-denver-colorado-c587706.html"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are posts claiming she is Sarah and John Catcher and that she is 'her accountant' Emily Cole, also some confusion over whether she trades from Australia or Canada, not to mention nobody seems to have heard of the 'Akychi' clan that she comes from, that is apart from a website that doesn't seem to link to anywhere and isn't sponsored by anywhere and another magic spell shop called The Permanent Coven.

My own experience that came from a desperate situation and taught me the hard way to use Google before not after; I emailed her asking whether a spell would work for my situation, she of course replied telling me it would, so I bought it and waited several weeks while as usual physically trying to improve my situation. Nothing happened, I complained and was told that it had been recast. Several more weeks and still nothing, I complained and was told that other people were affecting my spell, after that 'she' never replied to my emails and I heard nothing more.

There is a lot of talk about Ashra online some bad some good but I've had a bad experience and the amount of bad seems to be greater than the good, I conclude a skillful and elaborate, but still, a fraud.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I don't know if I'm doing this right, but has anyone had any experience with ashraspells.com? I ordered a spell from her months ago and the only response I get from her is when I ask for a refund. She has been very vague. I feel like I have been scammed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra is a scam... U won't get any results nor a refund.. If u search this board u will find a thread on her. Sorry.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

moved posts to the thread we have on her, one of the oldest scams in the net, with all her blogs and her fraud tips, it is remarkable the number of people who have been taken by her
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I felt it! I've also got spells going with Authenticlovespells.com and Astovespells.com. I'm am idiot!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

no, you are not idiot, many of us were scammed by them as well, you are no alone

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I recently used Ashra before looking up anything on her and after finding out she was a fraud I tried opened a dispute through Paypal. She sent me this incredibly long winded email basically threatening me. She said she has my address and sent a picture of my apartments (or at least what she thinks are my apartments) and started talking about fraud for trying to get her services for free and how she'd report me to the credit card company (didn't use a credit card) and press charges with the police. I was, to say the least, amused. Why does she get so mad lol? It's not like she hasn't successfully scammed other people. You'd think she'd have enough money. Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated on the process of my refund. Wish I would've found out sooner but like everyone else I was hurt and desperate. Sad people take advantage of that. She wont be scaring me out of anything though.

Unregistered

What a scammer, beyond words... Ashra has ripped me off, promised false hopes and now threatened to put my details on the internet for all to see, if I air her as a scammer. There is no confidentiality with this woman. Beware - she is nasty and she takes from innocent people having faith in her.
    She has threatened me with lawyers and defamation of character, she does not scare me - she is inhumane of peoples needs.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say she's a very professional scammer.
    She has awesome trailers about herself on youtube, she has her own website teaching how to avoid scammers… You can't do anything but win hers trust. I mean if you don't google. I almost fell for her as she looked very professional. I believe she has way more victims than we know.
    She's an awful and very manipulative person, but … so are most of the politicians in this world, are they not?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: I got my full refund. Ironically, since I've canceled with her things have never been better between me and this guy. Only use Paypal. It's a lifesaver.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scamed by Ashra

I almost made a mistake by purchasing her "spells".. We had exchanged emails but one day I decided to google her name up and well let's just say she has a bad rep. Even on YouTube people are putting her on blast calling her out. I seriously hope one day someone infects her computer so she can stop scammin people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

merged posts with topic we have on her

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how to say this but some people I know had different experiences with her and they were very positive. Things worked for them. Is it different for everyone?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Love....when you say positive what do you mean?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Like everything she predicted happened for them or they're overall experience was good. I guess she works for some and not for others. Not sure.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it depends where you are reading theses things..if they are people you don't know in person and they are posts on the net...it could be self advertising....posing as customers. But the truth is ...anyone can be right some of the time.
    So let's say you come to me for a love spell and a reading.
    Right off the bat...you ask...is so and so coming back.
    i have a 50 percent chance of being right no matter what...even if I'm a flake.
    if I say I'm casting a spell for you...and don't...and take your money...and he comes back...he would have come back no matter what anyway...so all of a sudden I'm god to you.
    This caster has been proven to be a scam a long time ago....so I would be careful with my money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I see. It was friends that I know in person who used her. I guess it was by coincidence then.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this is the oldest and bigger scam on the net ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

More dirt on Ashra...
    http://mywitchcraftspells.com - It's her site! It actually links to her main Ashra site.

I also once came across this link:
    http://www.spellcasters.ca/review-spell-casters.html

It's a website Ashra made herself. It lists recipients of Spell Caster Of The Year Awards from 2001 to 2008...

Catherine T. (Earth's Last Love), Psychic Love Readings by Marie P and James Powerful Wield are mentioned but they don't even exist... No mention of them anywhere online.

I also came across that press release but anyone can submit a press release there: http://www.prlog.org/10401341-ashra-...-the-year.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad for this forum hers was one I was about to get sucked into years ago prior to finding this forum. Thank God I found out in time.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe one of her sites is suspended. Wonder why that happened?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

more likely they are not producing money any more and they will just let them expire while creating new ones, do not think they will go away because a page is exposed, they just create new ones

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Hope. :) They always do that, make new ones. That's how the scamming continues.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
    Well it depends where you are reading theses things..if they are people you don't know in person and they are posts on the net...it could be self advertising....posing as customers. But the truth is ...anyone can be right some of the time.
    So let's say you come to me for a love spell and a reading.
    Right off the bat...you ask...is so and so coming back.
    i have a 50 percent chance of being right no matter what...even if I'm a flake.
    if I say I'm casting a spell for you...and don't...and take your money...and he comes back...he would have come back no matter what anyway...so all of a sudden I'm god to you.
    This caster has been proven to be a scam a long time ago....so I would be careful with my money.
    I agree but that can apply even to the casters and readers here that people think are legit.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to say, i was scammed by ashra, but got my money back.. it was hard work, but i was fed up and i was going to take it all the way to discredit her publicly if she didn't. Needless to say, no work she did for me had any result, if anything things only got worse (which i am sure was going to happen anyway). Basically it was like throwing money into thin air. I can't prove this but i doubt she did any work anyway, and was all about selling me boosters and trying to continuously rope me in for more money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pazzap View Post
    I agree but that can apply even to the casters and readers here that people think are legit.
    Well maybe for new comers yes. But for some of us who have been on this site for a while we sort of know eachother and know which posters are real. Some casters are new and yet to be determined and some have proven over time...to be real..at least to those of us who talk with people back channel, read the posts and have personal experiences with the practitioners over a POT.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not so sure about her being a scammer but her spell that I got from her created a mess!! I went http://freelovespells.ca/ and purchased a Lust spell from her. http://freelovespells.ca/lustspell.html and I also got a weightloss spell. Though I havent felt anything with the weightloss but that I cant eat much at one time but that one isnt the issue. Ever since the Lust spell was cast, every night I have dreams of my husband leaving me. My husband friend and his wife stopped talking to me because she thought her husband talked dirty to me which he didnt. MY husband knows about this and dont understand her either? She just out of the blue after it was cast created the drama. No clue if he is even attracted to me but we are just all friends so she knows better. My friends are still not talking to me but he talked to my husband. Not allowed to talk to me and she is mad at her husband. I just want this mess cleared. It all started the next day. The nightmares are so emotional and I just want them to stop. I am afraid to contact her in case she makes it worse. :( Looking on here I have contacted MM to see what step I should take on clearing this mess up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra is one of the oldest scammers going and people should steer clear, sorry about your situation hopefully SE can help you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow ... Ashra was the first caster that scammed me, and it's how I got here :)
    She seemed so legit, but it was too good to be true, you can never guarantee a spell, working and have a timeframe for it ...
    Also she sells "seals' for your spells for them to work better ... What a joke ..

Not sure if I got that though at the time ... :P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well whatever she did the next day went to chaos. I hope SE helps to. They are real nice. I wish I found this forum sooner. Could have avoided the mess. Maybe it's just coincidence that this stuff happened the day after but I never had dreams this emotional about my husband leaving me and every night. My hubs and I are really close and I am not worried about him ever doing that but man these dreams make me wakeup crying as if the are so real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to give you all an update. Last night one of my spirits came to me and showed me i would swipe my card and the spell on me be removed. MM contacted me today and told me that she can reverse the spell and will do it on Tuesday. I feel so relieved. :) Once MM does this I will update you on the situation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent a spell request in May and it never worked. Every time, now once a month, I receive an email from Ashra with a psychic reading and a new spell she suggest me... forget it !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe Ashra even knows how to do spellwork, her You Tube film looks like a Walt Disney movie, and what in the Lord's name is a "best spell caster of the year award" ??? Something they made up to convince people to buy her spells (to give her money) also 100% guarenteed spells do not exist ...

My first and last scammer was Ashra (whatever her real name is or who's behind that scam) and am I glad that I've learned what I did thanks to this Forum !

Also, I wonder, how do those scammers get all those positive reviews ? Do they pay people or what's up ? :S

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, they give "discounts" for positive reviews, it takes a while for people to wake up, but there is always a new victim ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's well written, that's her work, scamming people ... Do not think that you are the only one that has gotten this message, I found out her messages are generic, she just sends a lot of folks the same exact things, just changes names and of course tells you to get an extra spell ... Thank God her spells aren't that expensive, but still ... It's a shame !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCPhillyGirl View Post

I do have to say that her email is really well written... in terms of getting you to think that she's right on board with you and your desires.
    Exactly what they are trying to do, they know you are heartbroken and they are counting on you to buy the spell before you finish reading the email, most of us will pay when we are told what we want to hear, human nature and the scamming continues, for the record, I received similar emails from her, long ago, i wish i did not delete them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I should save mine for posterity... LOL

+ Reply to Thread