+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com - www.ashra.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

i have contacted her many times but not recieved any reply.

maybe she thought i am not a good catch......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I fell for the Ashra scam two and a half years ago, in Feb. of 2009. I had her cast two spells that were about $67 each. I contacted her and told her nothing was happening, and she "recast" the spells. She promised me that the spell she cast would make this guy and his gf break up, and they did break up shortly thereafter, but I have no way of knowing if that had anything to do with her spell. She also promised he would come around if we did enough work on him, but I quit buying spells from her. Anyway, I think this guy is back with his ex from two years ago. She moved to another state and I found out he went to see her, and his mom is always on her Facebook posting on the photos she takes...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope you don`t have feelings for that guy anymore Charlotte.

Is there such a thing as the best spell caster of the year award? Lol I had a look at Ashra's website and saw that. There is a picture too haha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look at her website it is very well built and good designed.Must cost a lot!And she writes very well,these are reasons people continue to fall.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought 2 spells from Ashra 2 weeks ago and been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the time frame to begin to bring my love back. She assured me that her spells work and can help me. So far no results and it looks like I have been waiting for nothing. She is all over the net and I heard good things about her and bad. She seems to be so real but last night she tried to scare me into buying another spell which I did not do.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

John,I am sorry to hear she scared you.
    I have been scammed by her more than2 years ago.Bought 4 spells,nothing happened.At that time she did not offer refunds.Now she seems to give refunds.
    Also did not know at that time that with paypal you have 45 days to open a dispute and get your money back if the seller does not agree to refund you by herself.My very personal advice is to get money back RIGHT NOW.
    When I did not get results,at first s he said she does a recast and assures results,then tried to sell more and more spells.Then I told her that had doubts she shut my email address out even from the chat box service she has on the site and never responded again.
    Do what you feel like doing but this is my advice....I was alone and did not know enough info.at that time.
    You have all us on your side.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed I made some language mistakes in the post above..sorry!Just hurrying and sleepy...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Tarantola77. My hopes were high thinking I would at least hear from my love again. This sucks. I do not have the words to describe the pain, dispair and lonelyness Im feeling right now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John14510
    Thank you Tarantola77. My hopes were high thinking I would at least hear from my love again. This sucks. I do not have the words to describe the pain, dispair and lonelyness Im feeling right now.
    John there are not enough words to describe... I have not been able to function eat or sleep for 3 weeks... (need to stop a divorce ,husband is having a midlife crisis with a 22yr old at work)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hello,
    @john n @txwife...
    Its sad to know what u both r going through.... I guess for true lovers its always difficult to cope up.... Anyways... Jus look around here in spell caster's discussions..... There r some spellcasters that do give results to some.... Or in member's support u ll find info about casting spells by urself.... Plz don lose hope.... Sending u positive energy....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ashra is just awful.. Imagine her getting these trophies made just for her and faking an award ceremony!!! Funny as hell! I'm horribly sorry for the pain that woman's put you all through...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@John, my heart goes to you, I have been there myself and know the pain and embarrassment, never let any spellcaster scare you into an spell, it is an old tactic and the real ones will never use it! Just be strong and you will make it !
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneMournstheWicked
    Oh Ashra is just awful.. Imagine her getting these trophies made just for her and faking an award ceremony!!! Funny as hell! I'm horribly sorry for the pain that woman's put you all through...
    lol, i always find these awards interesting, who gives the awards to the spellcasters? Who select them to be the #1 ? And the sad part is that we all felt for that.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Any updates with her work??? I wish her work really could work for those of us who need it the most

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Txwife, look at posts such as these. She attempts to scare and deceives. Those are not good indicators of a true spellcaster.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie

Txwife, look at posts such as these. She attempts to scare and deceives. Those are not good indicators of a true spellcaster.
    Yes this is true ... How I wish it could have been different .. as we all who trusted wanted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know. A lot of us found out that hard to swallow lesson. The sad thing is the bad ones do prey on the wanting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I demanded my money back and she threatened me with legal action. I would also be careful because if you read her emails they state that if you scan or show them on the internet they will sue you.
    I lost about 350 back in 2009.

Once you pay your money you just get templates back and that is all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have bought 5 spells from her recently, I remain positive despite all this. Is there anyone who is legitimate?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought 1 spell and that never worked and I told her nothing happened she said she would recast and yet still nothing. she just keeps sending emails in what spell would work. I think she is liar, fraud etc. and those trophies they can be made anywhere. I would not be surprised if she did that too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@peaches,after keeping sending you mails advertising other spells,one day she will block your mail address to avoid you contact her through the chat box!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Tarantola77 to be honest I never contacted her again, she just sends me bs about what she claims to see. I just laugh and delete. she always finds something that work stronger lol right...... . I am not pleased with this kind of behavior at all. but they do say that karma is a B, anyone who does fraud and wrong to others for their happiness and cheat good people etc.... will find out how karama work :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oops sorry for the misspelled "karma" :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,peaches I do agree!Happy u didn't contact her afterwards.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Me TOOOOOO :P @ Tarantola77

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used ashra and never got any results, automated emails every so often with my ex's name posted on there so it looked like she was responding personally, after the spells, in my eyes backfired so i ended up sending her a bitter email and since then she must have taken me off her contact list.

I have had no positive responses, at the moment I feel that god is the only one that can answer your prayers and i am still waiting 2 years on to find the real reason he fell out of love with me, I just know that no one else will able to replace the bond that we shared. i thought never giving up would get me what i wanted but its not. :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

even i believed that when you want something real badly and keep pursuing you do get it.
    3 years for me and still counting.
    find it impossible to even make out with anyone else :x
    my ex used to say i am too hot to handle and now guys find me cold. :lol:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the last post. i know its not the place for venting it out but reading chocolatecake26's post, i could not control.
    sorry everyone :oops:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry quite new to this and still feeling quite bitter as u can tel lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

AShra scammed me bad about 1 year ago, to the tune of $1000

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We've all been there. We live and learn. I was scammed so bad and this forum gave me strength and support. I wished I had found this forum earlier ( before I fell in to the trap of the scammers) but well, that was then. I found my real caster and now my advisor through this forum and I never looked for another one again. I hope you all find someone you will trust and someone who will help you. Matters if the heart is very difficult for all. Wishing you all the best.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammed, would you please mind sharing with us which caster finally worked for you ?? :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin1701 View Post
    Scammed, would you please mind sharing with us which caster finally worked for you ?? :)
    Yaya. There is a thread on her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ashra is the biggest scammer. I really feel sorry for those who purchased spells from her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh yes, Ashra. She is the only one that I bought a spell from. I typed in love spells and her name was the first one that came up. I went straight to her site and bought a spell without checking up on her at all. That was so naive. I did do alot more research after that though and she is the only one to have gotten me. Lee Ann was pretty close but, I told her about the negative reports that i saw on her and she told me that I shouldnt buy a spell because I didn't believe in her and my lack of faith would cause it to not work. Now that i think about it, I am shocked because she is one of the bigger scam artists out there, behind Ashra, of course

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh nooo ! She's a scammer ??? :( Pffff, I just bought a spell from her a couple of days agooo !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What should I do next ?
    She hasn't been replying to my mail ..
    Should I just send an E-mail saying that I'm going to open a dispute on Paypal ?
    So bummed right now ... :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No,just ask for a refund and see what she says.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm sure she's going to come up with some excuse like the spell is in progress or whatever ... :D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes,she once had a refund policy for a while around end of 2010 but its not on anymore.I hoped it was still refundable.
    I suggest that you mail her telling you've changed your mind and ask for refund.If she says its completed..then open a dispute?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was also a victim of the Ashra scam. Her site looked so well put together and professional I dismissed the possibility of her being a scammer. Well, I didn't know better then! Interestingly, I saw clues later as one day after my purchase she emailed with with "updates" of my work. She addressed my name entirely wrong and called me "Andrea" (my name doesn't even start with the letter A) and when I read this I thought to myself wtf?? Literally two minutes later she sent me with another email apologizing she had "no idea" why she mistyped my name...She was trying to talk her way out of it but obviously she had sent me a generic copy and paste email that she use for pobably everyone and just forgot to change to my name. That should have been my scam alert!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She did something similar to me. She sent me an Email saying that she was just checking to see if I was ok. Of course I was ok. I had written her several emails and she had not responded until I told her that I supported her video on youtube. I did get a response out of that. She is definitely a waste of money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Saviormoney- your post about the part she asked if you were ok made me chuckle. She sent me a couple of similar emails too, each time saying she had a dream about my target and I, with my target longing for me but the way leading to me is unclear and he can't find me....and then, comes the part where she claims I need more spell work done in order to get him back. Thank god by then I've heard of her scams and didn't waste any more precious money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, she "casted my spell" in Australia. I was like "wow! must be nice to be able to afford to go to Australia" Now I know how she can afford trips to Australia. She rips people off by the dozens. She never gave me any type of insight to my situation though. I think she might have known that I was on to her by the sarcasm in my responses

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL ... She was also telling me something in the style of what nice weather it was to cast spells outside in Australia or something like that ... And that she needed to cast the spell outside due to firedamage ... Do any of you guys recognize these details ? I'm asking because I pretty sure she just sends the same things to everyone, but just changed names. I was on rip off last week and saw someone posting what Ashra sent him, and it was the same message as she sent me !!!
    I sent her an E-mail 2 times this week asking for updates about my spell, but no answer, I will just open a Paypal dispute, that's all !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck lolitaa

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wonder why scams survive on the net?They should close once found...am I dreaming too much?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah thanks for the support :)
    I just don't get it ... They really should close her down.
    But her site looks so genuine too, if you look at some real spellcasters site they don't even look as genuine as Ashra's, it's such a sin ! :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the real casters don't need to make their sites all "pretty" to get customers and they spend most of their time on their work instead of building their site. A lot only joined the internet to be able to help more people. That's how i see it but yeah,

I almost went with Ashra and a few others...thank goodness I found this site when I did and that I'm not much of an impulse person and need to think my decisions over

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Club djohlin, I am too a Person who has to think first before doing anything decisionwise.

+ Reply to Thread