+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arewa - www.voodoo-spells.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Arewa - www.voodoo-spells.net

Has anyone heard of Arewa voodoo spellcastor? I am still awaiting results from her.

Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

spsp1,
    According to the following thread on the spellsforum.net, Arewa voodoo is a scam
    http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.co...ighlight=arewa

You can also look on this forum but do not trust most of things there, because we used to be on that forum but left it because, it has been taken over now by scammers.
    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...37182578765875

Personal opinion is that I wouldn't trust Arewa voodoo. If you still interested in her, I would suggest you do more research, look her up on ripoff report and complaint board.com and etc.

Blue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Arewa is a scam. I have been scammed. I have posteabout her in this forum, please chk all the threads, you'll find a list of scammers. Please dont wiat for any results, it aint gonna happen.
    Areea, Fiona Jones, Abayomi Aaliyah - all scammers. Please be careful

LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello there,

Has anyone actually received any results from a spellcastor? Please be completely honest as I have tried several and nothing has materialised yet???

Has anyone heard of Arewa Voodoo spells? I am still awaiting on her casting results she appears positive and optimistic but nothing as yet.

Thanks, SP

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

plz dont go to her. She is a big time scammer. I have been scammed by her. I spent around £350 worth of spell on her d it hasnt worked. According to her, the results would manifest in 3 months for sure...Now, I am a 200% positive person, the ones that know me can vouch for tht.. So, I was waiting patiently , never once did I nag her or question her or doubt her. I was just positive throughout. It has been nearly 6 months now, and nothing has happened.
    Also, if you must know, I never ever diss a caster until I know for a fact. This one is a scammer, so please keep your distance and save ur pocket!!
    Also, please never go to Fiona Jones, anoe rbig time scammer. Fiona will keep asking you money.
    They both sound sooo great, but NO.. please stay away.

Good luck
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Arewa, Well I already paid her and have not seen results yet....

So too late I did post a paypal dispute then closed it as she promised to recast.

Will have to see thats all I can say. If I have been scammed then unfortunately a hard lesson I have learnt as she already has my money.

God I wish there were genuine spellcastors that actually provide results so fed up of scam artists preying on the vulnerable.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you reopen the paypal dispute?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spsp1
    Arewa, Well I already paid her and have not seen results yet....

So too late I did post a paypal dispute then closed it as she promised to recast.

Will have to see thats all I can say. If I have been scammed then unfortunately a hard lesson I have learnt as she already has my money.

God I wish there were genuine spellcastors that actually provide results so fed up of scam artists preying on the vulnerable.
    Hey!
    try posting a dispute again. Unfortunately, in my case, it is too late and im not sure if I can open a dispute.. bt you dont give up. AREWA will feed you all sorts of crap.. plz pdont trust her. Just file for ur paypal dispute and get ur money if possible.
    Good luck
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Paypal did say once dispute closed cannot reopen.

I must say even though a couple of people have posted they have not received results from her nobody has actually said anything terrible about her.

I know Fiona voodoo is a scam artist and others.

But with Arewa even when I filed the paypal dispute she handled it with dignity and not nasty like some can get so do not feel that she is a fraudster. She has communicated with me and done a full reading and must admit she was spot on. I do not get this impression of her. Well she did predict that my wish list will be granted by year end and believe me it was a long list. So if nothing materialises then I will know it did not work.

Sometimes I feel that it may take a little longer to manifest well I hope so in my case. If she is a scam artist then karma will find her.

I must admit it is somewhat frustrating the waiting game and just need to keep myself busy otherwise I will go crazy.

I just wish somebody genuine would tell us honestly they definately got results as I am so fed up of scammers.

LR - how long is it when Arewa spellcast for you and when did she say 3 months? She cast for me in August then cancelled my spells due to paypal dispute and then recast beginning of September. I did have strange dreams to do with my ex and his family so not sure what to think.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hey SPSP1:
    Arewa said I will get full results by June (100%), got casting done in March(1st week, I reckon). But I dint go and nag her, when I dint see anything whatsover, cz I thought I'd give it a month more. In Arewa's case, I waited till this month arnd 3rd or 4th (dont remember the exact date), and then sent her a mail askingher why it hasnt worked. She does not reply immediately. Till she gets your mooney, she will be prompt, after that, she becomes irregular (BUT I WONT HOLD THIS AGAINST HER.. MAY BE SHEZ SUPERBUSY, you never know).. She said my spell is hard and she'll recast it, she said she has recast it.. but trust me.. initially when I contacted her, she was like,"It'll work def and I checked with my spirits and I dont take clients if my spirits say no.. or whteaver.. So, I confirmed and doubly confirmed with her if my condition will work. She said, it will absolutely work. So, I put all my faith in her and paid the money. When I asked her how come it dint work, she comes up with a reason saying,"oh! urs is a dificult case".. come on!! did she not know that mine was a difficult case when she accepted it? I dont knwow.. it dint work... Honestly, no one can be as positive as me. I forgot abt my spell (Whcih is what she says) completely.
    But if uve got a spell casting done by her, please dont ask abt her after ur spell casting, cz IF she happens to be a real caster, then ur spell is def not going to work. Like they say in witchcraft, if you want a spell casting done, research endlessly and then go for the perosn and dont question the authenticity of the perosn after the spell casting, cz it will cancel the power of the spell.. I dont know hw far this is tru.. but it makes sense..
    Honestly SPSP1, if you trust her, keep the faith in her, if not, get your money now. Please dont harbour doubts, it'll ruin ur spell.

Love and regards
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks LR

I do trust her unlike others. Even when I filed my paypal dispute she handled it with dignity and was never nasty and even offered to refund half the money back as a goodwill gesture. But we have resolved and I closed the dispute.

She also did a full tarot reading for me and an indepth into my situation that is why I have faith in her.

Even now she is replying to my emails and telling me that our energies are connected as I am dreaming about my ex and his family who caused the break up this has not happened before so not sure if coincidence or something really is happening??

I do have a good feeling about Arewa dont know why but just do. I do believe it will work as she has said exactly what 3 psychics have said to me in UK whom I have had readings from face to face. So we will see.

I have not doubted her work just wondered if anyone has had any experience with her.

Just recently I had a money spell cast by Alizon and one thing I agree with in her reading after spell cast that the universe grants most wishes if it is good for the person, if for example a person casts a spell to reunite with a ex and it does not happen that is because the universe believes the person is not good for you, i.e. could be an abusive person and will only make you suffer so the universe will not allow this to happen.

Dalai Lama also states that sometimes not getting what you want we later realise is a blessing in disguise. How true is this well I have experience this situation a couple of times with jobs and ex.

So will keep optimistic and faith in Arewa.

It is really strange how so many people on the forums who have all had spells cast but nobody can honestly state they have received results?? Surely there must be a genuine spellcastor out there??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

SPSP1:
    :) Good. I used to be like you. In fact if it works for you, well and good. Im going to ask her to pay some of my money back. I spent 350 and I haent seen anything, and she knows Im a positive person. May be it isnt meant to me in my case..I dont know....
    You are right about how ocme people dont post their success stories.. but then again, most of the scammers have fabricated success stories, so ppl. are going to crush genuine success stories as false ones..you never know.. Im still hopefl that there are authentic spellcters out there.but they dont advertise as much. They may have websites, but dont just advertise allover.. hope we find at least one such a caster some day

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used to services of voodoo-spells.net?

I am hesitant about using voodoo spells. :|

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OK I am going to have to agree with you that she may have turned out to be a SCAM.

I did email her to say no results but she has chosen to ignore my emails too late to get my money back with paypal as dispute closed and cannot be reopened I checked with paypal already.

I am very disappointed and thought she were genuine. She was one of the first spellcastors I used.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Arewa was a scam here!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the first ones used too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I too believed in Arewa of www.voodoo-spells.net and was scammed out of nearly $349. Against my better judgement I went for her even though her first email to me was a template which began "Thanks a lot for your message and for the information.
    I finished the work I mentioned in my previous message. I can and I do agree to help you, as I can definitely bring you the Vengeance you deserve. X is very receptive to Voodoo spells, which is not always the case....."
    I should have listened to my instincts because since this was her first email to me what, I wondered, did she mean "the work I mentioned in my previous message"!! Nevertheless, I went ahead and bought her expensive spell via Western Union. In her last email she signed her name, Magistrate Caedmon and her destination, Solna, Sweden. Stay clear of her. She is a thief and a crook. This women even had the tenacity to say she believed in God. She will indeed know He is real when she stands before Him in judgement and pays the ultimate price for her fraudulant activity.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is still using the same message. I didn't buy into it.

From: [email:1ckpd8od]arewa@voodoo-spells.net[/email:1ckpd8od]
    Sent: 08/06/11 10:24 AM
    To:XXXXXXX
    Subject: Re: Contact Form Message from voodoo-spells.net

My dear XXXXX,

Thanks a lot for your message and for the information.
    I finished the work I mentioned in my previous message. I can and I do agree to help you, as I can definitely fix the problem.
    XXXXX willbe very receptive to Voodoo spells, which is not always the case.I have two different customized spells to propose you, and of
    course none of them is dangerous (no risk at all for him, neither for you or anyone). For your case, I recommend you the strongest one (even though the first one is very powerful too) but you are free to choose:

The Voodoo Dream Love Spell is the first one; it works with the Power of Dreams. Let me explain you how: when we sleep, we are unconsciously very sensitive to the positive and negative energies surrounding every one of us, especially during the night (most of the people can‚??t feel it, but it influences our feelings a lot more than what we think).The Voodoo Dream Love Spell, which consists in 3 long rituals plus the casting itself, will influence those energies; every night, XXXXX will have intense dreams about you and the spell will associate your image only with the positive energies I mentioned. Gradually, these dreams will turn into deep thoughts that will become conscious thoughts. He will finally realize that he loves you, more than anything, and that he needs to live by your side. You will share an incredibly powerful and intense love. The total cost of this Spell is $398 and its usual time frame to get completely effective is 4-6 weeks (which means he will declare you his love within 4 to 6 weeks following the casting date).

The Voodoo Total Love Spell. This spell is the most powerful love spell you can have. It doesn‚??t work via the Power of Dreams, but directly with Karma. Results will be much faster and more importantly,they will be permanent: it will last forever; this spell is unbreakable and irreversible. Besides, my success rate when I do this work is 100% (all my clients were and are still fully satisfied). I can‚??t tell you a lot about how it works, as it is pretty difficult to understand when you have not been initiated in Voodoo. Let‚??s say, to simplify, that I will work with the Voodoo Spirits (we could even say the Spirits will work for you, only the good ones of course) and that they will influence his own Karma. This will need 9 rituals plus the casting. As soon as the spell is effective (which takes usually from 3 to 5 weeks), your Destinies will be linked forever by the holy bounds of Love (of course, most of the time this spell leads to marriage). He will love you more than he ever loved. Separation/Opposition will turn into Complementarity and Happiness. Duality will become Unity. Considering what you want, I think this is the best spell for you. Its total price is $498, and I must tell you it is a very good price for a work of this quality, involving a lot of rare materials to invoke the Voodoo Spirits, and requiring a lot of time, a lot of concentration and a lot of Energy for me.
    For any of these spells, a ceremony on your side is necessary. Don‚??t worry, it consists in a little meditation which is very easy,discreet, and not scary at all. You don‚??t need any specific or rare materials (in fact you will only need one regular candle).
    Please take your time to think about which spell you want (about the different results these spells have to offer you and what you are expecting from a Voodoo spell). Once you are really sure about which solution you want, please tell me so we can go further with payment and the planning of your spell (which I will cast within two or three days following your payment, as I need to prepare quite a lot of things).

Needless to say, you must keep all this as a secret between you and me.

I look forward hearing from you.

Priestess Arewa

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I used her and am still waiting on results too. For the price she charges, i hope its not a scam. Stupid me to believe her when she says she has 100% success rate w/ her spells working. I was so hoping.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think she is not as good as she says she is. Not sure if she is a scam...but for some reason I don't trust her. She sent me an email today asking me if I received any results yet from the other caster I am working with. Plus the email she sends out to say the spirits will help you after she consults with them is the same message she sends to everyone. I guess we will see if you get results. I am learning how important staying positive is when you are having work done.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, I just found the source of Arewa's picture:

http://www.f1online.pro/en/image-details/3217471.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not go to her because he scared me with the negativity thing..by the way this is what she sent to me about 2 yrs ago.
    Just for your info.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have felt that you both are surrounded by negative spirits. It clearly caused all the problems because nobody can find happiness in real love or have a prosperous life when such energies exist. This negativity might be the result of different reasons: an innocent game using the Ouija table? maybe an invoked spirit that is haunting you from the past? maybe you are under the influence of a curse that someone else casted to destroy your happiness... there can be a lot of reasons, but instead of focusing in any of them, let's find a cure!

So my suggestion is to perform ASAP an aura cleansing to break up the ties with this low energy. Besides I will cast a very powerful Voodoo spell too, so you can have him back and your finances can be restored forever.

I have different range of spells to propose you.. For your case, I recommend you the strongest spell but you are free to chose:

- Aura cleansing. I will do 3 rituals in 2 weeks to get rid of any dark energy and to give protection from future threats. The results are pretty fast (less than a month) but then it?s not guaranteed that this will fix the whole situation . I charge only $149 for this work, including all materials and rituals.

- Voodoo Simple. As I said, it is much better to have the aura cleansing AND a Voodoo spell in order ensure the results you expect. I need some time to do this work as it requires much energy and concentration. But in 3 weeks from now, I think we can be done with all rituals and your results will come after that in around 4 more weeks. My fee is $299 for this one, but I will give you the Aura Cleansing for free, ok?.

- Voodoo Super Power Combo. This one is my special recommendation for cases like yours. Results will be much faster and more importantly, they will be greater. It will also include the Aura cleansing and I will do not less than 13 rituals for these spells. Besides, my success rate when I do this work is much higher (above 98%). I have good faith this is the best for your case case. My price is $499 and I must tell you it?s a very good work for a work of this quality.

Now please tell what solution you want so we can go further with payment and the planning of your spell.

Thanks,

Arewa - Voodoo High Priestess

+ Reply to Thread