+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everythingkarma Ebay thehouseofkarma.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

everythingkarma Ebay thehouseofkarma.com

www.thehouseofkarma.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/everythingkarma

Hey! Has anyone tried everythingkarma from ebay? I've read some good things about her on different sites, including spellsforum.net, and just wondering if anyone here has tried her?? Her prices seem pretty reasonable...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh forgot to mention, I'm gonna get one, i'll let you guys know how it goes! wish me luck!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Daisy, before you do that, there's something you should know. We at spellsforum believe that Karma is a scam, and here's why: Months ago, 2 people came to our forum and started to argue with people who had doubts about karma's work. One person (let's call her Beth) made a post saying that karma may not be the real deal. Now, Beth had been emailing Karma to ask about some spells, so Karma knew her name and email address. After she made the post, one of the 2 new forum members picks a fight with her because she is there to promote karma and Beth is expressing doubt. Minutes later, Beth gets an angry email from karma herself, asking her why she was talking garbage about her on the forums. Beth doesn't post her name on spellsforum.net. The only way karma could've known Beth was talking about her on the forum is if karma herself was actually on the forum, and posting as a "new member" in order to promote herself there. Besides, nobody has truly had results from karma, so I would not buy anything from her, especially the 400 dollar palo spell. I'm sorry to have to tell you, but I thought it would be best that you don't experience false hope with her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

NoOne, I just sent you a PM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

daisy, I just sent you a reply ^^

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ebay casters used with no result - Stay away:
    keywestbabalawo - Nothing happened - I think they cast no spell at all
    everythingkarma - Her Palo Mayombe spell over 4 months ago made things worse!
    latinstar9 - No results
    moonstar7spirits - No results
    shared

a member told me she purchased her Palo Mayombe spell about 4 months ago, she is very nice and good with words, she has her way to make you feel special and to really believe in her. I even left a very nice feedback for her in ebay.

After few weeks of waiting and nothing, contacted her and she was not as nice as before. will not go into details but about the same time got served with divorce papers, the spell was to reunite broken marriage.

When contacted again, she ignored me and in her last email felt a lot of rage and a very subtle threat. Then find out ex has a new girlfriend ... cut all communications with her and will never use her again nor recommend her services to anyone.
    Now, the spell was supposed to be cast by an African caster, maybe he is another scam and is scamming his way through ebay with her. Maybe there is not such caster at all, have many doubts and a very negative experience with her.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-27-2015 at 12:09 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear that Hope!! :( Thank you for sharing your story though!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had anything done by her besides the Palo Mayombe spell and seen results? Because there is a slight chance the African caster is a fake, and her other spells do work. I'm really skeptical. I'm asking cause a friend of mine wants to use black magic for her situation (Though I don't like the idea of resorting to black magic, I'm not gonna force her not to do it).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cherie, Why do you think that palo might be fake, but her other spells might actually work? ...I was thinking of getting one of her spells, but after reading that she might be a fake, I didn't know what to think....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend was reading another forum about her other spells working. The only problem people had were her palo were not working. So I dunno, I'm kinda skeptical on telling her to go with Karma, because if one spell doesn't work, there's a high chance of all her spells not working, but like I said, I really don't know for sure. :/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

See I kinda had the same feeling as your friend, by what people were saying and what I read it seemed like the palo spell didn't manifest results, but the spells she did were manifesting some results, and they're not overly expensive, in the 100s either, so to me it kinda seemed like it wouldn't hurt to try...but since i'm already working with a spell caster, i'll have to just wait and chill

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

there are reports of Karma posting in the spellsforum as a "new member" in order to advertise her own services. See what someone posted in this thread about that.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-27-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I know what noone was talking about, as my friend sent me a link to the thread. I'm kinda 50:50 still though, since some people who've been posting there said they got results, but from the spells, not the palo.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

But how do we know those people posting results were real?
    Many spellcasters found their way to the spellsforum the same way they will find their way here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, what she does is check their post count and see how long that poster has been on the forum. The people who said good things have been on the forums for a while, so she tends to rely on that. People who have very few posts or post in just one or two topics she doesn't really trust. From her research, she's found that people who said karma's spells worked have been on the forums for a while, so they tend to be more trustworthy than say someone who has like 20 odd posts.

Well, that's her opinion. I can't really argue with it, someone who has been around and has posted a lot tends to be more trustworthy than someone who hasn't or has posted in only one thread.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with your friend as I did that as well, also there was a person named newtoit, who reported results, and I went and checked karma's feedback, and someone with that ID did purchase a spell.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend is going to get a reading done by someone first, and then probably purchase a spell by karma, she doesn't know what spell yet. I personally don't really approve the use of black magic, moreso scared that it may misfire, but she wants to do it. I'll try to keep an update about it when I can.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

can't argue with that, maybe you are right, please keep us posted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well there was a lot of conflict over everythingkarma on spellsforum...not sure what that means, but thought I'd mention it. I've never tried her though, so I have no experience with her myself.

Also I have recently tried a few other ebay casters. I researched them from a few other forums and online and they all seem really positive to me. I have no results to speak of, but I've just had work done last week and this week...so it's very soon. Not sure if I should mention these casters yet. Let me know what you guys think.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If you see results from these casters, please, by all means, share. Or if you don't feel comfortable talking about them, just PM me about it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Love13,

You should go ahead and make new topics about the ebay casters that gave you positive vibes! So we can check them out too :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to give a couple of these casters more time, as they literally just cast these spells for me. I will write up my experience with them soon though and of course if I see any changes. I will say I found most of them from creepyhollows, which as I've mentioned before I have some mixed feelings about. BUT after reading repeatedly about a few of the casters I did my own research on them and found a lot of positive feedback. I think there are a few legit casters on ebay, but of course it's hard to say that with total confidence till I see some results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice and compassionate lady, but did not get results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I too got no results from westbabalawo.
    Thank you very much to the poster about Latinstar9!--Her spells are not cheap either and I had been thinking of going to her.
    My spell from Karma was not the Palo Mayombe. Again she really is nice, just did not get me results.

I've tried many casters on eBay, I'm somewhat humiliated to admit. Some are nice and I think really try, others I doubt even do anything. That's why for the most part I now just do my own, but still hold hope out for a really good caster that gets results.

I have heard good things from friends of Holly with Enchanted Magnolia, but I don't really know what the spells were for. Sadly that was not the case with me, but she too is very nice. I know she would have recasted if I had requested.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe this is another scam website. Although there's an address stated in the site, it's a PO Box type, which obviously can't be trusted.
    No email of this person, don't even have a name to address, no buying instructions (just paypal buttons all over the place).

This person doesn't guarantee her spells will work, but there's one button where she put "Guaranteed Love Spell - $600". LOL.
    It claims to have your lover within 5 days or she'll return your money back. Ironically, her consultations are free.
    So you can try emailing her to see if she's genuine, but her site looks real phoney.

Here's the URL:
    http://www.thehouseofkarma.com/index.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like everythinkkarma from ebay to me - but I could be wrong

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I read her same factQ in another page discussed here, I can not remember which one, I think it was a Palo Mayombe page, but this facQ really rings a bell for me, maybe another copycat.
    I will tell you know when I find it, I visited so many web sites that actually can not keep track of them all.
    By the way, geri_ong, how did you find this site?
    They are in Jacksonville, FL and that is where everything karma is located too .... will do some more research latter.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Her about me page is the same as everythingkarma's 'me' page on ebay.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i sorta casually googled up "spell cast", if i remember correctly, and that appeared on a paid banner. so i thought it was unusual because i've never seen this page before. i think even her picture is fake.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Karma just finished casting my spell today. I try not to think much. I'll keep you all posted.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm working with Karma, Mia and Hector. I'm not putting any of my hopes on Karma though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

gggyyy, why is that? I'm asking cause my friend went with Karma a few months ago.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did your friend see any results? I don't know what to think about Karma... if you read through the posts on spellforum and here under her, something happened and people are saying she's not real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ggyy793
    I'm working with Karma, Mia and Hector. I'm not putting any of my hopes on Karma though.
    why are you working with karma if you are not putting any hopes on karma?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Joanna,

I cast my spell with Karma before I read about what happened on spellsforum. I'm not saying she's real or not. I'm just not thinking about it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneMournstheWicked
    Daisy, before you do that, there's something you should know. We at spellsforum believe that Karma is a scam, and here's why: Months ago, 2 people came to our forum and started to argue with people who had doubts about karma's work. One person (let's call her Beth) made a post saying that karma may not be the real deal. Now, Beth had been emailing Karma to ask about some spells, so Karma knew her name and email address. After she made the post, one of the 2 new forum members picks a fight with her because she is there to promote karma and Beth is expressing doubt. Minutes later, Beth gets an angry email from karma herself, asking her why she was talking garbage about her on the forums. Beth doesn't post her name on spellsforum.net. The only way karma could've known Beth was talking about her on the forum is if karma herself was actually on the forum, and posting as a "new member" in order to promote herself there. Besides, nobody has truly had results from karma, so I would not buy anything from her, especially the 400 dollar palo spell. I'm sorry to have to tell you, but I thought it would be best that you don't experience false hope with her.
    ermmm like NoOneMournstheWicked said - this one is doubtful

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, I used to be newtoit on spells forum and yes I did use karma back then and yes I believe that I did get results from her castings when i worked out the timing. I have had an extremely complicated situation going on for most of the year which is still slowly working out. Theres a way to go yet though. When I used karma I did not have much money so I could not do the spells I would have liked to i.e the palo. I had the summoning "dream" spell done and boy did my dreams become vivd!! I know that my husbands did as well because his whole attitude changed at that time. I know one of the other members on spells forum who I still had contact with outside the forum says he got results from the palo he had cast by her. He also had some stuff by Hector as well but I'm not sure if that worked. I remember he thought his results were from Karma though as the timing etc like mine seemed to fit. He got what he wanted from the spells but lucky him, he'd moved on to someone else by the time it manifested so a good result regardless....I think Karma is real from personal experience. I only found this forum a couple of days ago through another member who keeps in contact from the old spells forum. I've spent the last couple of hours catching up with the gos! Keep in mind that in the old forum casters and readers did get in to have a look. Possibly just to read what people are saying about them and maybe to promote themselves but generally I think Karma helped a lot of people even for moral support. In the chat room there was good info swapped that may never have got to the threads as well....Good luck to everyone

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks checkinitout for letting us know! we really appreciate it!! How are things going for you now?? Are you back together with your ex??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daisy, Well we aren't living together but have spent a weekend away a few weeks ago and he stayed the night on Xmas eve and we had a fantastic Xmas day (we are one day ahead of most of you) We are going to take things very very slowly :D. It has been an awful journey not knowing wether we could pull it back together or not so my heart goes out to everyone who is in any kind of painful situation. I love my husband but man he is a di**head for putting me through all this crap. He had a midlife meltdown according to our not so helpful councellor!!
    I do totally believe in spell work as insurance for what will inevitably happen and to stack the cards a little more in our favor!! Spirit is so powerful and I do believe they in the end decide how the spells turn out.
    Anyway in case anyone is interested I found a tangleble relationship education system, we will be doing a home marriage (or lover) restoration course. It is for people even if only one person wants to save the realtionship. The guys name is Mort Fertel. Have a look it may be what you need to help or to simply help move on and have a better realtionship with the next person. Merry Christmas all..New Years is the time to make promises to ourselves for a better life....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend hasn't gotten any results from Karma still. By the beginning of Janurary, which will be over two months, she will contact her again. I'll let people know if the situation changes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, this is EverythingKarma's website. I think that it was just set up recently...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I have been away for quite a while now, trying to get things straight in my head and figure things out.

Hope, you had mentioned doing some research on the house of karma in an earlier post. I came across the website and then came here to see if there was anything mentioned. Did you ever find anything on them?

Or is there anyone here that has tried the guaranteed love spell with any results? I guess if you tried it and the ex didn't call in 5 days you could get the money back from paypal based on her claims. Don't know though as her legal stuff states no refunds and no guarantees. Kinda confusing...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of us did not get results with everythingkarma. I found her nice, but then if you read another's remarks she became hostile when she told her the spell was not working. I know if at least 3 others, not including myself that did not see any movement in our situations from her spells. I never asked her for my money back, but I probably should have.

I haven't ever seen the guaranteed anything in 5 days. I guess one takes a chance, since it's hard to tell if Paypal would honor that or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maggie, I'm not sure if everythingkarma and house of karma are the same, although I suspect they may be. The guaranteed love spell is on the website www.thehouseofkarma.com and it only guarantees that the ex will make contact in 5 days, not that they will come back in that amount of time. $600.00 is alot of money so I thought I would check here first.

Thanks for your response. I will keep that in mind regarding everythingkarma.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow--$600.00 is a lot. It would be way too much for me. I don't know about them being one in the same. Good luck in your decision!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lovespellseeker--If you look at Hope's post 6 from the top, she says the same thing as Ana. If you suspect she and houseofkarma are the same you may want to take heed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to chime in here since I am the one who called her out on the old forum... and she confronted me about it. I would say her Palo spells along with all her other black magic spells do not work. If someone has posted on her ebay page they worked for them I would think its one of two things. A. They had several spells cast by different people and or B. It was pure luck and meant to happen so their wish came true.. I wouldnt spend a dime going to KARMA and I cannot believe she is still on ebay with people buying her spells but hey some of us are not lucky enough to search for a forum like this!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this page has been closed now, it looks like karma is out of business and using a new name, I am looking for someone who actually spoke in the phone with this lady, i worked with her long ago, but never spoke to her, anyone???? I think she was in Jacksonville, FL, any help here will be appreciated!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No, sorry. The same for me, worked with her in email alone. No results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone ever try spells by everythingkarma? I read in another spell forum that her spells actually worked but if it needed more power they would go to someone by the last name of Hector (not on eBay).

+ Reply to Thread