+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karan Mulech - psychicmagickingkaran@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Karan Mulech - psychicmagickingkaran@gmail.com

In several of the blogs, I found instances to Karan and Houngan. Wanted to start a new topic on Karan where you all can give your feedback and comments.

psychicmagickingkaran@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you please give us more information on Karan Muleh, for example web page, services offered, where is he located (could it be Nigeria?)

What happens is that I found many "good references" to Karan in the lovespellscams blog.

I also found some postings like:
    Anonymoussaid...Been working with Karan Mulech due to the recommendations here. I find it disturbing that once I paid for the spell, it was suddenly incomplete and now requires twice as much money to "do it right." Any similar concerns?
    http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/2007 ... 9171353829

jamessaid...hello everyone... i visited
    http://www.spellsverified.blogspot.com and they recommended karan mulech as a genuine spell caster.
    i used her and she did not ask for any other payments only that she asked me to send my address that she will send a soap to me and oil to me..
    i just hope this will work.
    I though the soap was coming from Michelle Malo ....

and the last one
    Anonymoussaid...TC - one more thing that made me think Karan and Michelle were scams, they both asked for the same amount 310.00 dollars, I find this very very strange that they would both ask for the same amount

http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/2007 ... 3264324490

When I see the name of Karan next to Michelle Malo and Medina, it makes me wonder.
    And I can be wrong, I have been wrong in the past ...

One last question loveroffruits, where are you from?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anonymoussaid...darkmagikproffesionals,prophet alangba ,medina naibura,spell management verification and now karan mulech.
    we must inform nigerian police.they are big scams.
    they are criminals!!!
    http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/2007 ... 1613944016

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone,
    I am here just as anybody else, looking for a genuine spell caster.
    The only proven way to verify that somebody is a scam or not is our own experiences. There should be a methodical approach. Please do not cut and paste what you found on other blogs. It distorts the opinion, as well as some scammers use the blog to promote themselves. The administrator should remove all cut and paste work and keep only individual statments, whether they are of success or failure.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think anyone who was on the last blog is pretty sure that Karan is a scam, it was just so obvious - everybody on and on about how great she was and the next thing gone - and new names popping up like, Medina and Michelle Malo - anyone that doesn't have a website where a little investigation can't be done can't be good

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we keep getting them here and I will keep banning them from this forum. I will open a new forum just for Nigerian Scammers and every thread and post they do, will be sent there.
    You people are floating this forum with your messages and they are not welcomed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying to get smart and be subtle, but we know who you are, so please do not waste your time or resources.

We do not want and will not allow scammers lurking here.

This is an open forum, I will not ban a member unless it is obvious that they are trying to deceive others.

We can never be 100% safe, but posting and voting for posts will help other members have an idea of who to trust.

If you disagree with this action, please feel free to correct me, but we need proofs, not just bla bla bla. I can be wrong, I have been wrong in the past ...

Together we can make this forum safer!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope:
    I stand by you on this.. I mean, if they are soooo sure about what they're saying, then they have to prove it.I mean, we have been burnt befre, and there is nothing wrong in being cautious. It is our money were talking abt here and we cannot lose it anymore. So, yeah. kudos!! you did the right thing.. again, may be Im being overtly cautious, but I really dont think itz wrong.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

is karan mulech is a big scam?
    im stupid enough to believe her words.

please anyone have experiences with karan mulech.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have e-mailed Karan and she always answers my e-mails promptly and is very caring but I have not paid her as it had to be through Western Union and some one had warned me that only scammers would use this form of payment, can anyone tell me if this is true - I do not know why but I like her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yesterday I considered using Karan. I emailed her and she replied very promptly. Today she asked for details of situation and photographs and she said she would email me back in 2 hours with decision on whether she can cast the spell or not.

She has asked for no payment so far. I fell for a scammer recently who I paid through Western Union so will not do that again.

Anyone any further views on Karan ??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Karan was a caster recommended www.spellsverified.blogspot.com and they have been known to be scammers, if after all you have read about Karan, Western Union and Nigerian scams if you still want to risk your money, it is your decision, it is your money after all.http://www.spellsverified.blogspot.com../

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, I do believe you are right, I was going to use her because she was prompt at answering e-mails (perhaps too prompt!) and did not try to push me BUT I did have my reservations. I am a degree educated individual but all this is making me go mad!!! I just do not know what to believe anymore!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It is sad how foolish we can be when we are in pain!
    I am talking about my own experience, not trying to offend anyone!

Mojacka comment made me think about all the times that I acted as a fool believing on scammers and all the fakes that told me what I needed to hear.
    When you are hurting, you do not use your common sense, you do not have a common sense when you want something so badly and someone comes and tells you, "yes I will get it for you" and you want this person to be real and will not allow yourself to see the same signs over and over!

My 2 cents
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope I 100% agree with you! we refuse to see anything except this person who tells us everything we want to hear and tell us we'll be able to have the one person we love, and we want it so bad, we don't see the truth. It's truly sad :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Chin up Daisy and Hope -you both sound lovely, maybe too trusting just like me, but hey what would we all do without it?
    I try to look at all the positives in my life and not the negatives :) BUT saying that these scammers can really bring you down, but lets dust ourselves off and keep trying x

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope for your comments on Karan Mulech. I decided not to use her. I have thought about this and that if these folk really could cast spells and could offer what we are all searching for - then they would offer "a no win, no fee".

If their services are not fulfilled then they should offer "Refund" !!

I say these Scammers are evil people with no conscience whatsoever. I have decided that some things are just not meant to be, still hurts though :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said, and I am now beginning to "wake up and smell the coffee" sad as it is. :( :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not personally used Karan Mulech but saw where others claim she is a big scam. I don't know if you'd like the link where I found that, but I can find it if anyone is interested.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: karan mulech, Address: 14 ijoko road sango otta ogun state nigeria, Zipcode: 234039 Test quest 13th of Oct, 2010 by User575600Name: karan mulech, Address: 14 ijoko road sango otta ogun state nigeria, Zipcode: 234039

Test question: who Answer: karan Her Phone # is +234-807-475-3918 Karan Mulech is a scam artist and fraud. She keeps asking me for money and she will first make up that she was arrested for trying to send me the package which contains soap which is redicilous ( i mean why would police arrest her for send me a soap parcel) and then she asked for more money and after that she made up that ancient spirits are blocking my spell from working and then she said there was some lady who is blocking my spell. She is not real. When i told her to refund me my money she said no and that i can do whatever i want as she is not going to refund me anything. Then later i found out that she is actually a male nigerian man. Please if there is anyone who is reading my story, don't send her any money as she a fraud and is a man using a lady name. I have all the e-mails between me and her that i can show you as a proof. If anyone is interested in seeing our conversation then please let me know here. Please don't send her any money. She is a fraud.

Found this old post today from another blog and though I would add it here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Divine,
    How did you know that Karan was a nigerian man?
    Thanks,

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

that was a post divine found in an old blog about karan, this post is from last year, by now he must be using other names, always remember: Email Only + Nigeria + Western Union = Scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I had someone from Nigeria email me and even said he started the ritual already was just waiting on me to send money. This was after i told him i couldn't send anything once i blocked his phone number and said i couldn't pay never heard from him again.

+ Reply to Thread