+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kasikasi Via code_wear@yahoo.com Another Scam Stay Away!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Kasikasi Via code_wear@yahoo.com Another Scam Stay Away!

My life has changed around completely ina month. The power of the spells made it all happen. I never expectedto have my problems resolved so fast and easy. Yes, it was really easy,like the nature was taking it's course and brought me from despair andmisery (without my man) to the most happiest life anyone could imagine.My life improved so much, I wake up with a huge smile on my face and Iam truly happy, happy from the inside, I embrace every day and I am sohappy that I can see the love in my partner's eyes. Yes, he loves meagain, very deeply, he cares, he is nice, he is happy and together wewill be happy for ever.

I never thought that magic really works, but it does. I am the living proof.

If you have problems with a relationship or lover don't hesitate, Magic will help and fix all the problems. It's incredible.
    You can contact Kasikasi Via email address [email:3uglu507]code_wear@yahoo.com[/email:3uglu507]

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OBVIOUSLY A BIG TIME SCAM, well constructed testimony.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    My life has changed around completely ina month. The power of the spells made it all happen. I never expectedto have my problems resolved so fast and easy. Yes, it was really easy,like the nature was taking it's course and brought me from despair andmisery (without my man) to the most happiest life anyone could imagine.My life improved so much, I wake up with a huge smile on my face and Iam truly happy, happy from the inside, I embrace every day and I am sohappy that I can see the love in my partner's eyes. Yes, he loves meagain, very deeply, he cares, he is nice, he is happy and together wewill be happy for ever.

If you have problems with a relationship or lover don't hesitate, Magic will help and fix all the problems. It's incredible.
    You can contact Kasikasi Via email address [email:28vjc405]code_wear@yahoo.com[/email:28vjc405]
    I guess you're posting in the wrong thread.
    If you want to recommend someone then pls do it in the correct thread!! And pls do it with proof!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel

You can contact Kasikasi Via email address [email:3ggj1bbz]code_wear@yahoo.com[/email:3ggj1bbz]
    Daniel, if you and your information are genuine then show us proof. Other wise, you should be ashamed of making misleading and fraudulent promotion just aimed at scamming heartbroken people in their most vulnerable time.
    Do not forget karma..it will come back to repay you threefold....

Blue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Daniel, you will have to come up with something new and better, this one is getting old and boring!
    WARNING : DO NOT CONTACT THIS SCAMMER, DANIEL IS FROM NIGERIA and he registered with the same email address he is advertising.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ijust banned Daniel from this forum, he is an obvious fraud and we do not want these people lurking here.

Since this is an open forum, I will not ban a member unless it is obvious that he is trying to deceive others, and every time I perform this action, I will let everyone know.

If you see any suspicious activity, please report it and we will investigate, I know we can never be 100% safe, but posting and voting for posts will help other members have an idea of who to trust.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Hope! You're the best admin anyone could ask for!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good on ya Hope - I totally agree with R - you are great with the admin :D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes agree. Thank you Hope! Well done in finding out where he came from!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope
    Ijust banned Daniel from this forum, he is an obvious fraud and we do not want these people lurking here.

Since this is an open forum, I will not ban a member unless it is obvious that he is trying to deceive others, and every time I perform this action, I will let everyone know.

If you see any suspicious activity, please report it and we will investigate, I know we can never be 100% safe, but posting and voting for posts will help other members have an idea of who to trust.

Good job Hope! With our unified effort, we will try to spot these scammers. Let's be aware that they may come back under one name or another but their very nature will out them at last; as they cannot stay away from deceit and scamming tactics. One thing is sure, we will find them and again get rid of them, this is the fight we will put up and win

Blue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You go Blue - we may not find any real caster to help us but we're putting up a great fight against the scammers wooooo hoooooo

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your contributions here -as they are already helping people like myself and others.

+ Reply to Thread