+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MICHELLE MALO the BIGGEST SCAM ever!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

MICHELLE MALO the BIGGEST SCAM ever!!!

I'm ... but so fr...nothing good or bad happened ...
    so I'll end up here...

I'm using Michelle Malo by the way...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What is Michelle Malo's web page?

I could not find anything on her, but that name sounds familiar, like I read from her somewhere.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope
    What is Michelle Malo's web page?

I could not find anything on her, but that name sounds familiar, like I read from her somewhere.
    She is recommended on the blog, http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/.
    I don't think she has a website.

Anyway, she is a SCAM...I'm gona post the story about her at the fake section.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ready for the long story...here goes!!

Or maybe I was just stupid. Anyway, I apologise before hand if I‚??ve gone too agitated ans started typing vulgarity at the back‚?¶please bear with me, Thanks.

Michelle has always been a very caring, understanding and helpful person. I cannot deny that. And that‚??s why I got fooled.

At first she told me that my spell would cost USD2000. I told her I‚??m too poor for that so I proposed ‚??installment‚?? (of aboutUSD100/month) which she gladly accepted. In my mind I was thinking, ‚??what a nice person.‚?Ě And of course I thought that no one would want to scam USD70.

So I grew to trust her more. And then one day I thought,‚??why not do a LOTTERY SPELL, and I‚??ll have enough to pay her.‚?Ě So I ask her toquote me for the lottery spell. And she said it would cost USD300 but can make do with 200.

So, I happily went to get the money. Though I wasn‚??t suppose to be spending so much or I‚??ll suffer later. After I sent her, I wasn‚??t able to contact her for like 1 and a half day.
    (I called, text and emailed her, but no respond)

So in the end, she finally replied saying that:

So in the end, she asked me to pay another USD100. Which I‚??m stupid enough to.

And then so I was so excited that I would finally strike lottery 1st prize first time in my life.

I was so careful about not making mistake that I asked Michelle what I should buy and what I had to do.

Finally when the draw results are out, nothing. But then after asking another friend who is also Michelle‚??s client, she said that I probably misunderstood what she had said, and that Michelle probably means ‚??to wait for her to come back‚?Ě.

So I emailed Michelle and sms her, since she is not in her country. But no reply for 2-3 days.

Then finally:

And then I asked him when will Michelle come back. And he told me that Michelle was arrested in Togo, when she is on her way to Ghana to send the parcels.

And so‚?¶

He wanted to ask for money for the bail.

I was like FUCK!! Seriously, fuck!! Who the hell would give you money when I asked for a lottery spell that you didn‚??t even make it happen!!

I guess Michelle is a scam! Full stop.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I always knew Michelle Malo was a scam, when I wanted to cast a spell from her, she asked me if I was using any other caster at the moment. I told her that I was casting a spell from " Medina Naibura" too. Could you believe that michelle told me to leave Medina, told me medina was fake and that only her is a true caster. So I left medina and did the spell with Michelle. I got no results, she kept telling me stupid stories and kept traveling from one place to another. I was soo heartbroken and I went back to Medina, she accepted me back and she did the spells for me. It worked exactly as she told me... I was soo happy and shocked and I asked her why some people say bad things about her, she said in this qoute " Nothing Good comes easy, in the course of honesty and genuiness, people will spite you and hate you, but I don't worry, because people who use my services, know that I deliver results exactly as they want."..ever since, I have been using Medina and she has never disappointed me. I strongly recommend her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle Malo, is a big time scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adventurelover
    I always knew Michelle Malo was a scam, when I wanted to cast a spell from her, she asked me if I was using any other caster at the moment. I told her that I was casting a spell from " Medina Naibura" too. Could you believe that michelle told me to leave Medina, told me medina was fake and that only her is a true caster. So I left medina and did the spell with Michelle. I got no results, she kept telling me stupid stories and kept traveling from one place to another. I was soo heartbroken and I went back to Medina, she accepted me back and she did the spells for me. It worked exactly as she told me... I was soo happy and shocked and I asked her why some people say bad things about her, she said in this qoute " Nothing Good comes easy, in the course of honesty and genuiness, people will spite you and hate you, but I don't worry, because people who use my services, know that I deliver results exactly as they want."..ever since, I have been using Medina and she has never disappointed me. I strongly recommend her.
    Adventurelover don't you think we learned from the other blog that you are a total scam - you told me that your lover was in Canada and Medina had cured you of cancer - you told another person that your lover was in France and no mention of the cancer - you are a terrible terrible person - preying on our troubles and desperate states - get off this blog you are a scam - Medina Nabura is a scam also - you are probably the same person

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am Not a scam, you got me wrong and confused and did not understand me. √Ěou were being over skeptical and too judgemental. Other people e-mailed me concerning the same mistake that I made and I explained to them, they got their spells casted and they got results, so what wrong have I done? Are you a perfect human that doesn't make mistakes?, obviously not.Put away your fears and stop the blind accusation. I am not a terrible person and will never do anything to hurt anyone.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am Not a scam, you got me wrong and confused and did not understand me. √Ěou were being over skeptical and too judgemental. Other people e-mailed me concerning the same mistake that I made and I explained to them, they got their spells casted and they got results, so what wrong have I done? Are you a perfect human that doesn't make mistakes?, obviously not.Put away your fears and stop the blind accusation. I am not a terrible person and will never do anything to hurt anyone.
    I can understand the small bit of confusion about me thinking you were female and my other friend thinking you were male - but two totally different stories - you were ousted as a fraud on the last blog, all the gushings about Medina and they all stopped not long after - you are a fraud - get off this blog - anyone claiming to have had something as serious as colon cancer cured has to be a fraud - how many people in this world have cancer - you horrible horrible person

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

adventurelover, I can understand that you want to share your experience and if its a good one and you really did get results from Medina like you said...
    then I guess no harm showing us proof right?

Like the way I did when I said those things about Michelle. I'm sure you keep something about Medina since you're still working with her or had worked with her.

And I guess that is the best way to stop people from suspecting you. You can't blame people for being skeptical, especially when they've been hurt before.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I opened a new thread about Medina and moved some comments there. I don;t know why I think that Medina and Michelle are related, well maybe I am just paranoid or the many spells I cast in the past are working in my psychic skills.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TC
    I can understand the small bit of confusion about me thinking you were female and my other friend thinking you were male - but two totally different stories - you were ousted as a fraud on the last blog, all the gushings about Medina and they all stopped not long after - you are a fraud - get off this blog - anyone claiming to have had something as serious as colon cancer cured has to be a fraud - how many people in this world have cancer - you horrible horrible person

I kinda agree with TC. If Medina cured you of your cancer AND brought your lover back, I would think anyone would mention the same info over and over again to every single person who enquires about how good Medina is.

That's my logic, so since you've already explained to others this mistake you made, why don't you list your reason(s) here?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiancai, my heart goes out to you, it is so painful to find out that you have been scanned by someone that was smart enough to gain your trust.
    How can you ever trust any other spell caster after that?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle Mall isaacam,my friend payed her over 2k of money for a love spell and she got arrest in ghana

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory
    Tiancai, my heart goes out to you, it is so painful to find out that you have been scanned by someone that was smart enough to gain your trust.
    How can you ever trust any other spell caster after that?
    Well, I must say Michelle is one of those very careful scam. I don't know if she knows I'm talking to some others who are using her too, but she gives all the same explanation, information BUT different solution for different situations(pple). I could only say, she do her homework. Not like some casters who will just copy and paste everything to everyone, regardless of what problems they have.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchaos
    Michelle Mall isaacam,my friend payed her over 2k of money for a love spell and she got arrest in ghana
    OMG!! :( :(
    I can imagine how Michelle is :twisted: :twisted: now...
    With her pocket full of at least 2.3K ... :( :(

I don't believe she is arrested, seriously.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i actually asked adventurelover if he could please join this forum and repeat here about medina naibura so we could find out for more sure whether we can trust her and his recommendations about her. and i am glad that he did, and yes i know we dont know for sure yet, but please remember that anybody is innocent till the opposite has been proven,so please dont say bad things about him. it was nice of him to join the forum, and the following is what he replied to my email to him:

Hello,
    I only did you a favor as you requested for me to join your Blog, but
    I am going to leave that blog soon if TC does not stop saying bad
    things about me, she does not know anything about me, so she should
    stop saying I am a terrible person, I feel really embarassed and hurt.
    If you want me to help you with surplus I can help you with a little
    amount of money. But I am definitely gonna leave the Blog because I do
    not tolerate insults from judgemental and insecure people. I hope that
    is ok.
    Let
    me hear from you concerning how you want me to help you. How much do
    you need to pay Medina Naibura ?..let me see if I can help.
    Happy weekend.

as you see he actually offers to help me with some money... shouldnt that make us a little bit more secure? its still no proof, but i think it indicates something. or what do you think? but please dont call him bad things. i am responsible for bringing him here, so it is my fault.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Help or no help, he is a scam, or should I say he is promoting a scammer....(you should be careful...unless you want them to scam you also)
    I interacted with Both Michelle Malo and Medina Naibura and my experience is that they are both scammers.......and all the people these two have scammed out of their hard earned money, along with their many fraudsters counterparts will SURELY reap what they have sown.... They will pay for their horrible acts and mistreatment 100 folds.

Blue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Bator, take everything you get from adventurelover with a grain of salt.
    Why will someone pay a spell caster to help you? Do you know he/she even exists for real.
    Now if advebturelover is related to Medina, or maybe is the same person, it is a good plan to make it look like you are being helped to steal whatever they can from you.
    I have been scammed many times and I am probably paranoid, but I know in real life nobody pays for your spells,
    Would someone here pay for me to go with their spellcaster? I don't think so!
    His offer to pay for your spell is more suspicious than Medina itself.
    By the way, I have asked few times for Medina's email address or websites to check her up and no one has been able to share it with me! Wonder why?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope
    Dear Bator, take everything you get from adventurelover with a grain of salt.
    Why will someone pay a spell caster to help you? Do you know he/she even exists for real.
    Now if advebturelover is related to Medina, or maybe is the same person, it is a good plan to make it look like you are being helped to steal whatever they can from you.
    I have been scammed many times and I am probably paranoid, but I know in real life nobody pays for your spells,
    Would someone here pay for me to go with their spellcaster? I don't think so!
    His offer to pay for your spell is more suspicious than Medina itself.
    By the way, I have asked few times for Medina's email address or websites to check her up and no one has been able to share it with me! Wonder why?
    Dear Hope, you don't have to wait any longer, here is Medina's email:"Medina Naibura"
    Whatever exchange/communication I have had with her, this was the email address she used.
    Let us know what you find...

Blue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I speak for a lot of you, particularly from the other blog (which is all of us right?)...and especially if you've been scammed many, many times as I have. Of course we want to believe Bluebird and adventurelover and we want to believe Medina could be real. BUT we all know that the way both Michelle and Medina popped up on the other blog almost the exact same time, with almost the exact same prices, both being from Nigeria, and not to mention everyone who praises these casters often seem to speak in similar broken english are all signs that something doesn't seem right with this caster. I don't mean to sound racist or like an elitist, but all these signs point to Median being a fake. BUT like a lot of you I'm also a big skeptic and very cynical after being sucked in so many times in the past.

So Bluebird and adventurelover I would LOVE for you guys to be telling the truth, I really would. Nothing would honestly make me happier if Medina was a powerful spellcaster we could all go to. If you could answer a few questions for me and everyone else I think it would be a lot easier for us to believe you.

My questions are this- where are you both from? How did you find Medina? What spells did she cast for you? Did she ask for extra money for shipping or supplies or anything like that? How long did it take to see results from each of the spells?

I would really appreciate it if you guys answered these questions. I think it would make all of us cynics a little more trusting.

Jessica

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has any one hard anything about michelle malo? I came across her in a form seemed like there were great feed back about her. courageous to see if anyone her has anything good or bad about her?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Cutchy, please go through all the threads in ths forum. There are at least 5 of that have been scammed by her.
    She was toooooo sweet to be true..pleas please donospend money . SHE IS A SCAM.
    This forum has so many threads that have clearly stated which ones are scams, pleasgo thorugh them. please read this forum fully.

Hope it helps.
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Cutchy, I merged your posts to this thread about Michelle Malo

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

At present I'm fighting with Michelle Malo to get my money back. She is pretending to be caught by police and is in prison(load of crap) - She was supposed to send me spell cast powder, but her assistant mailed me saying,shez been caught by the police (oher way to Ghana, while she was trying to send that parcel to me. yet another crap)and that she'l get in touch with me as soon as she gets back.
    I waited, no news. A friend of mine, posed as someone else and sent a request to Michelle. First the assistant mailed her saying Michelle is not in town at the moment (that she is travelling) and that he'l let her know. Then that ID receives a mail from Michelle!!!!!!(what a scumbag-shewas supposed to be in prison, remember?!!). So, I wanted to make sure if she is a 100% scammer. So, mailed her saying please contact me, need to know the status et al. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! the assistnat tells me,"shez still in prson!"..
    yeah rght! So, shez done with old ones and started preying on new ones..
    Im never gonna let these kinda scumbgs suck more money outta innocent ppl. like us. PLEASE DO NOT , I REPEAT DO NOT request any spells from MICHELLE MALO-she is a fraudster.

Please be careful. She is tooooooooo sweet to talk to, youll trst her to no end... and then she'll show her true self!

plzzz dont fall a prey to her scam.

Love and regards
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys, I'm new in this forum.
    I also got scammed by Michelle Malo. She said that she casted my spell but that I would see results only after using a soap and a oil, she asked me for money to send me the DHL and she went to send it, but the same day she got back to me and she told me that Nigeria DHL didn't allow her to send me my "parcel", so she had to travel to Ghana to send it.....She went to Ghana. After 4 days I contacted her assistant who told me that Michelle was found with magick stuff in Togo, she got caught by the police, and she was in jail , he also asked me for money to pay the bail....
    After one week I wanted to check if the story was true and I created a fake emal ID, I emailed her/him asking for her help for a love spell. He told me that michelle was travelling ...I tought that she was real, but, after 4 days he/her emailed me ( well he emailed the fake email ID) and she told me that she was back from her trip and that she was ready to work at my spell. The same day I asked LR to email him and ask news about michelle, and guess what??? he said that michelle was still in Jail!!!! Michelle Malo is a very smart scam artist, with a big fantasy, so please be carefull and don't get scammed....
    She will be very nice with you, she will answer to all your phone calls, to all your emails ......and one day she will go to send you the parcel ( the most important thing for the spell) and she will... DESAPPEAR.....this is the only magick that she will do :-))))
    PLEASE BE CAREFULL!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey jen!
    Good to see you here.. I have sent a stinker to Michelle Malo. I WANT to see her bed bars now and would do anything and everything in my mihgt to prevent ppl from getting scammed by that horrible skank!
    LR

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You go LR girl - power to the people and all that - would love to see Michelle behind bars - when I first contacted her she told me - Oh you are such a lucky girl, I cannot understand why this is happening to you - I will fix it - don't you worry - only for you and Jennifer I would have gone with her - so thanks again guys xxx

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey TC and LR!
    Good to see you here! As you know, I've lost hope in finding a real spellcaster, but I decided to come on this forum to help other people, to warn them against scam artists, I hope my experience will help them....LR I emailed michelle and I told her that we reported everything to the police. She has to give us our money back,otherwise she will go to jail...this time for real :-) let's see what happen, but I don't think she will give us our money....
    Before michelle, i got scammed by Samuel Souza do Nascimento, another big scam artist...I'm also fighting to get my money back from him....
    It's very hard to find real spellcaster on the net, I think that we should find one in the place where we live, so that we can meet him and be sure that he's real ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea...add my part 2 in too...after Jennifer told me that Michelle replied her fake ID(the one created to 'scam' Michelle back) ... I emailed the so called 'assistant' too and of cos the reply was:

but this is what he/she responded to someone else(on the SAME DATE):

I block the person's name in case she doesn't like it.

this is a good example of how 'victims' work together to stop scammers!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep up the good work!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We should do something to really scare her, maybe send her a email that looks like a FBI agent investigating ... don't know, maybe we can scam the scammers, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiancai thank you for add your part of the story! yes....I think we should do something to scare them...
    I've read that in Nigerian law this kind of internet fraud is called 419 or something like that, maybe we should tell them that we know about this law....or maybe we should really report them to the police in Nigeria, they live in ile-ife, we know the address, the phone number and we have all the western union receipt and the proofs that we got scammed....what do u think?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this is what I've found about the 419 fraud, do you think this law could include also fake spellcasters??

The so-called "419" scam (aka "Nigeria scam" or "West African" scam) is a type of fraud named after an article of the Nigerian penal code under which it is prosecuted.Typically, victims of the scam are promised a lottery win (example) or a large sum of money sitting in a bank account or in a deposit box at a security company. Often the storyline involves a family member of a former member of government of an African country, a ministerial official, an orphan or widow of a rich businessman, etc. Here is an example. Variants of the plot involving the Philippines, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Mauritius, etc. are also known. Some emails include pictures of boxes stuffed with dollar bills, scans of fake passports, bank or government documents and pictures of supposedly the sender.Though most of these scams use emails sent in English, we also come across emails translated into French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Russian, as well as English and French letters by postal mail, usually mailed from Spain. Back in the 1980s (for this is nothing new!) the main vehicle for this scam were fax machines.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Jennifer, may I ask you when was your contact with Michelle Malo? Was it recently?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

at the end of Agust, around the 20th

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It was about the same time as tiancai, I was afraid it was something recent, tiancai and others have been doing a good job exposing her and after that I think she has moved on to a new name. Sorry you were trapped by her too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes,It was at the same time of tiancai, we started together.... I also think that now she's using a new name and she got new "clients"...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I agree...tho I know we probably wouldn't be able to get our money back(to be honest) but we could get back at Michelle Malo...isn't it nice?

And I believe once there is someone being arrested, the other scammers will start to fear and slow down or back off.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

so...what do you think? shall we report her to the police in Nigeria? How can we find the email Id or phone number of the police in Ile-ife?....if we find it I'll call them, I'm not scared, my money is gone, but i want to see that woman behind bars....she will get what she deserves and this will be a warning for all the nigerian scammers...
    let's try to find the phone number of the police in Ile-ife

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i dropped the nigeria police a msg thru their website to find out how to make a report. I'm still waiting for reply.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

great! let me know...

I hope that some nigerian scammers are reading these post now, so they will understand that they should be very carefull because they risk to go to jail in their Country....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiancai
    i dropped the nigeria police a msg thru their website to find out how to make a report. I'm still waiting for reply.
    Hey Tiancai

as i read your post, a moment ago, i have done the same.... maybe that if many of us write to the nigerian police, they do sthg for us... i told them that i had the names and addresses of 3 guys who got the money paid.... (cause i am still waiting results from a nigerian spellcaster i thought was honest.... i am afraid i am wrong...) . i think this information must serve for anything....

i wonder if the police will answer or just will laugh at a our naive natures... cause as most people don t believe at all in spells.....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's such a shame that these people will prey on those who feel vulnerable.
    I can't see how they can live with themselves, but I'm sure deception has become their way of life. I fortunately have not spent this much. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer
    great! let me know...

I hope that some nigerian scammers are reading these post now, so they will understand that they should be very carefull because they risk to go to jail in their Country....
    Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. You pay and you get out of jail, no matter how big your crime.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As a matter of fact Nigeria is big on scams, not just about spells, most lottery and easy money scams come from there, so spells are just a small part of their scams, i will strongly advise anyone to think about this before sending any money to Nigeria.
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,
    I'm here to warn you... Michelle Malo's clan is back, their name now is voodooservices. I've just got an email from them ([email:3c3cmudq]voodooservices@ymail.com[/email:3c3cmudq]), and I'm sure it's michelle's clan because they sent an email also to another person who was "working" with michelle at that time. So please be carefull if you receive an email from them...just run away!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jennifer - I can back you up on that one - I got an email from her too - yeahhhhhhhhhhhh we are fighting the scummy scammers - run quick guys - very quick LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey TC, we should ask them if Michelle is still in jail LOL :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - but no doubt they wouldn't have a clue as to who Michelle is LOL LOL LOL

+ Reply to Thread