+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elena Angel - elenaangel.webs.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Elena Angel - elenaangel.webs.com

Hey all, I'm currently using Elena Angel. I wrote about my experiences with her on the 'Spells, Psychics and Scams' blog. So far, my ex did drop me a call, immediately after the spell was cast, but he didn't mention anything about getting back together. In any case, I'll update you guys if new things happen :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hello. my life has been misery ever since i lost my girlfriend. i am from scandinavia, but at the present in estonia if anyone should wonder. i havent tryed anything yet, apart from californian astrolgy association i think it was. nothing happened, but luckily it wasnt much money. i would so much like to find a true spellcaster, and i look forward to see if anyone here can tell about it. i wonder if medina naibura is real. and what is the best way to contact elena angel?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say hi, I too have been scammed. The man in my life has not broken up with me but sees other people and has become more and more distant. Its very painful and I can see a breakup coming. I am in the USA.

I just want to say that I was an anonymous poster on the other blog and am very much real and experiencing the same pain as others. I did write a message about Elena Angel but only that her readings are good and she seems to care. Its too early to tell if the spell she cast will work. I will keep others posted though.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading with Elena. Seriously, her READINGS are accurate. But she refuse to do my spell, because she told me that some things aren't meant to be, and will be useless to fight for. I guess a caster who rejects client(also meaning rejects money) should be quite trust-able? I'm not sure, but all I can say is that her readings are accurate.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bator,

you can reach her at http://www.elenaangel.webs.com/ where her email is posted there. Email her your situation and she will be able to tell you if she can help you or not after the reading. There are people whom she rejects, like tiancai, but from what I know, TC and I are the only ones here who are getting spells casted from her. I will update about my situation if there's any improvements.

I honestly don't think Elena's a scam because if you ever email her and receive her replies, you'll know what I'm talking about. Email her and see for yourself!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi,guys i was one of does ano people in the blog.

I used elena back in april to bring my loved one to my senior prom.it all played well,she unblock me from fb she can out nicely as her readings had said.But at the end i screwed things up with her.I didn't went to my senior with heri went by myself. I asked her but she said she wasn't sure and that it was a waste of money in her part.Well in other words she would said no but she said idk.of course she didnt like me and when she said idk she will asked i soon realize it was the spell doing work,At that time i was in so much stress and upset because she still dint want me to be with her more likely to move on. but thanks to the spell we talked.

Now i had used elena angel again in August 20,2010. I'm waiting for results,let's see if it works again.
      her reading are accurate but im afraid how her magic works or what does her magic do.Elena wouldnt be scam if she helping me the second time.for some reason shes helping me the second time and she's dedicated to bring my wishes but she didnt promise anything she said is up to me and my positive to make it happen.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have used Elena to cast a spell as well...I haven't seen results yet but it was cast fairly recently. I'm glad to hear it worked for someone Darkchaos. Don't be too hard on yourself for making a mistake. From what I'm hearing on here, she won't take a case if she doesn't see it happening. This makes me believe she is indeed real.

Lets hope all of us using Elena get the results we so want to see. Lets fill our lives and hearts with happiness as much as possible and believe that the spell is going to work. I too am hoping that it works and brings the man in my life back to me fully.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,luckily she still believes in me and her recent cast,so i still believing in positive attitude and getting myself busy. I'm glad i found her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

True but what, her readings are accurate but her spells idk what to say about then. like seriously i think black magic can bite you up your butt and i think it did at some point i havent realize it

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying out another spell from Elena now - I need a good private tutoring job, and she said she's able to help. I think the results from that spell is more immediate, right? Not too sure though, but she hasn't email me back about the spell-casting, which she said she will do on Thursday night. We'll see!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have used Elena and she always makes me feel more positive, I had the love spell with the free reading at the start of August - her reading stated that I should have some good news from my ex by the end of August coz it seemed to be coming from his energy - i haven't heard anything from him but I did hear from several people that they feel he is not happy, this could be what she meant. I had a further reading this week, I was feeling a little hopeless and felt I needed to hear from her again - she said that the timeframes had moved, possibly because of my low energy or maybe I had, had spells cast that would stall things, I haven't had any spells cast but I did get quite a lot of readings which may have stalled things, this makes sense to me because I have been very low and feeling very hopeless, I suppose it is the desperation of getting my ex back.

Again her reading was accurate and I could feel that she was really looking inside my ex's head. I will be sticking with Elena from here on out, even if only for her kind and caring nature - I truly wish that her spell will work out every now and then a negative thought will creep into my mind but I try to push it back out by thinking of Elena's readings. I really do feel that it is all down to our own energies and willing the spell to work.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I am also one of the anon people who posted something about Elena. As most people have said, her reading was very accurate. Way too early to see if the spell has worked. But what I did like about her, is that she didn't give any crazy 100% guarantee like so many of the scammers do. Make sure you keep positive, I know very well how hard that can be... but it is sure helping me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I remember when i found her and ask a spell on april,i remember how obsesses and depress i was. i didnt see results but she did came to me and talked to me like if she liked me and she understood how ifelt. we hangout for a whole period during the spell casted. but after that my negatively hit and then she just ent away quickly. i decide to used her again and this time i feel good about myself and good about everything is happening in my life. i going to this thing at my old high and see if she goes. i keep you guys updated and see what happens. i also realize i have 30 extra dollars incase something goes wrong. so lets see if this works the second time.is true what Jcm said,she doesn't grantee but her readings are accurate.

the second time i dint told her what was going on in my life she just knew and told me the outcome. i find that creepy but then again is elena..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I would love something stronger but unfortunately anything I've tried that was supposed to be stronger has not worked...scammers I suppose. I have looked at black magic, I like that things are supposed to happen faster, but it scares me that the caster might not know what they are doing. They all say they have experience and can cast the spell without any bad things happening to the client but...can you believe them. I would love to hear any positive experiences with casters that cast stronger spells.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope
      Quote Originally Posted by lovespellseeker
      I would love something stronger but unfortunately anything I've tried that was supposed to be stronger has not worked...scammers I suppose. I have looked at black magic, I like that things are supposed to happen faster, but it scares me that the caster might not know what they are doing. They all say they have experience and can cast the spell without any bad things happening to the client but...can you believe them. I would love to hear any positive experiences with casters that cast stronger spells.
      Same here, I did try to cast white magic spells with a local physic who I have been seeing for years. She is good a great physic and I still go consult her once in a while, but white magic does not always work and if it does it takes time to manifest. It seems like everyone here is giving out on black magic.
      I'm not necessarily giving up on black magic. I think it is stronger or at least faster than white magic. I just want to find someone who can actually do it and make it work without it backfiring. I am a bit afraid of using those on the internet because they all basically say the same thing "I have experience, and there will never be any bad effects, blah, blah, blah". I would very much like to find someone who was actually good at it and not just someone else trying to take my money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Any spell from her has manifested yet?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so. Most of us have just began working with Elena, and white magic takes a long time (probably 6 months) to work itself out, so don't expect to hear from us that soon!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sep20 will be my first haven't see any results as of yet my do a recast in Nov

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If you dont see results she casted a recast,but she does give you money l guarantee .

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know she offered a re-cast - she never mentioned it in her email to me - I didn't see it on her website either - that's good to know

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is the recast free of charge or is there a charge for it?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is free of charge but thats under 1.5 month if you didnt see any changes in your situation. like my but after the second time it didn't helped because i already messed it up. that's why i di another cast during august. see if i get results this time that i more positive without any negative thoughts. but again i might do another spell with her in nov,with another free reading lets see how the august spell goes first. :D yes is free of charge

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Do you know where is Elena Angel located?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm notexactly sure,I'm for sure she's not from Nigeria because she's uses PayPal. She said she's from USA living in Canada

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys

I was a bit down in the dumps on Friday so I emailed Elena - just to ask her had she ever come across any genuine casters - she told me that anyone who has contacted her always said that they had not found someone who worked. She said that she does know of someone in Transylvania who she visits when she goes back there every now and again. She said this spell caster is good and does have positive results but she deals in white and black magic - she was saying again how white magic takes longer to manifest as it deals with the persons heart and not their free will. I don't know if this will help any of you guys but I said I'd post it anyway.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I see how long will it take to manifest thoihg,thats the real question and what happens if it don't

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hello TC,
      Arielle here, How are you doing? I have just got on here, the other blog is out of control!!!!! Thank to the person who put this together...!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
      Hello TC,
      Arielle here, How are you doing? I have just got on here, the other blog is out of control!!!!! Thank to the person who put this together...!!!
      Hey Arielle

Great to see you on the new blog - yes the old blog has gone out of control, but unfortunately a few have made their way here already. Hope is the one who started all this off and she has done a brilliant job. Here's hoping this will be more productive than the last blog.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yeah,it was thanks to hope we ended up here. i really wished i knew about white magic and the manifest process will i told elna my problem that i had in my family and how it reflects in my love life. hopefully everything gets fix asap ..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Arielle, this is Matilda. It is good to see you here. I hope you are doing good:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MJ
      Hi Arielle, this is Matilda. It is good to see you here. I hope you are doing good:)
      Hello MJ, good to see you too, how are you doing? You can PM me or email me.

Take care

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TC
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue
      Hello TC,
      Hey Arielle

Great to see you on the new blog - yes the old blog has gone out of control, but unfortunately a few have made their way here already. Hope is the one who started all this off and she has done a brilliant job. Here's hoping this will be more productive than the last blog.
      My dear TC,
      How have you been, I am glad I am finding my friend from the other blog, the real people and not those low lives scum bags....
      Great to know you are here!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Guys I found my old reading back in February when i was working with elena. I was reading it and i realie everything in her first reading is coming true though, i still dont see signs of the spell. i see changes in my life though,i think she is geniuve because she said i will soon hit a diet plan.i m in a diet since july and never put enough effort to read her first reading.now i look amazing,yet istill havent had the girl that i love. i think this will worked but it will take a long run. let's hope everything works for everyone.. :D

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I also had a very accurate (mind-blowing) reading with Elena and she is full of good vibe.
      I can't say anything about the spell she did for me yet though...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I had a reading with Elena last week, and at first I thought it was awesome! But then I started thinking, that she could've picked up some of that info from the short little description I gave her to cast the love spell. So now i'm not so sure. Also she talked a lot about feelings, and I can't really confirm them because I'm not in touch with my ex, So i can't really be sure as to how he's truly feeling. Then she made some future predictions, which I'll have to wait and see...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes!i think the same daisy.she's lovely and careing and all, but however i too felt that she can collect those informations from that description.if not why all these people are still with no results yet.but still i can't make up my mind to think her spells don't work.don't know why, guess just the hopes....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I smell scammer again,which i find this a bit weird.because elna i haven't told her anything and she knows i working out and doing well in school,. again i never mention does details to her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't think she's a scam or anything, I'm not even saying that her spells don't or won't work! I think she's real, and a very sweet person, but I just feel her "magick" is mostly prayers, positive thinking, and hope...which we all can do without paying someone. I just got mine cast a week ago, so I can't say anything about the results. Hopefully there will be some!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

if you have got a cast, just be positive and try to be with positive energies.don't doubt anything atleast until you pass the given time period.it may help.but did she tell you that you'll have success soon?i mean she tells the present condition and all while doing the spell nah?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes she had told me how i'm viewing my life but at the same time she told me about future predictions, im about to have a month with her so , i still got my hopes up. and white magic takes time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yep! time's the problem :).everyone wants fast results, even me too.it's because we all are heart broken and wanna fix it soon.atleast being positive may help us to do our day today stuff (which i can't)and if it's gonna happen our aim too.
      btw don't say scam artist to daisy, i don't think she's. cuz i saw she has put the same type of thoughts on other casters too.it's just cuz she's scared and hopeless sometimes.when a person has bad results, it's natural to think so and fair.i guess she 's confussed what to do and with whom(spell)....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sticking up for me tsen!

and darkchaos, I'm not a scam, I'm just like you looking for a real spellcaster, I've tried a couple and been scammed myself. I'm actually trying to open a paypal case against samuel from universallovespells, because I just found out he's a scam!! so i'm trying to get my money back!

If you read what I wrote, I never say that Elena is fake, I just said her reading was a little too general for me, and the timeframe she gives me is by the end of the year, so I've got to wait a few month to be see if it will come true or not. She says I'll be in love by next year, but she wasn't sure if it's going to be my ex or a new guy haha, that'll be interesting!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yep!actually the problem is different casters give us different time frames, possibilities, chances, causes and reasons for the same problem.and sometimes most of them may give us the same reading, so it's confussing to catch the right one cuz most of people have money problems too.it's really sad.......i'm just a uni: student, so i don't have any income at the moment....... :( so you see.but we should be positive and i'm wishing we all may catch the right caster.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys - I too was thinking this - but I've kept all my emails between me and Elena and my description was very general - she told me things that she couldn't have known from my description - as I said before I can't comment on her spells - as we all have said she does not give promises - she prays a lot and puts a lot of hope into it - we've all learned that it is all about positive energy - you get out what you put in - if you are positive, positive things will happen to you - if you are negative, negative things will happen, we all knew this before we ever started looking for casters, it's like when you have a bad day - it just keeps getting worse - maybe i'm wrong - but we can't start arguing with each other over this - we're here to help each other - we all have an opinion and yes somedays I doubt Elena but then other days I get a bit of hope back - I'm just hoping that my little doubts wont affect the manifestation of her spell. The one thing we all know is that she is a kind and genuinely caring person - well I don't think anyone could write the emails she writes if she weren't

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am also thinking about getting a spell cast by Elena, since I haven't heard anything really negative about her while goggling and searching other forums. I will let you all know what happens!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck Cherie! Keep us posted!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Morning,

I have now gone through this Forum and still searching. I know white Magic takes longer and I was just wondering if I am allowed to open another Thread about a here not mentioned Spellcaster. But about Elena: Is she really working? I mean I did not read about any Results tho and I want to be 100% sure it works cus as an Unemployed I got no Money to waste even if it is 20 Euros only cus Live is hard here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I contacted Elena but she haven't respond to my msg. I already have a month and 10 days and keeping positive. Anyway yesturfay was her birthday my loved one I called her up wishing her a happy birthday.hope something happens.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@DarkChaos. I know, she doesn‚??t really respond to your mail immediately, she told me that she has to write to her other clients. Just keep trying.

It‚??s been 19 days since I‚??ve been keeping positive, and the problem is, how long must one wait till the spell manifests? I read one person say that if the spell doesn‚??t work within 6 weeks, she recasts it for free. How true is this? Was anyone else told that by Elena? I think I‚??m the most positive person I know. I keep positive with every fibre of my being! I would like this spell to work with everything I‚??ve got, and I hope that at least one of you will succeed as well.

I haven‚??t seen any results or anything yet, but I do have strong and bona fide dreams, almost as if I am already in a relationship. It‚??s scary, as the dreams seem real and I can only recall parts of it in the morning, but my spirit is then overjoyed for the rest of the day‚?¶ I guess the thought of it being reality also has a part to play. But Elena did say that she cast a spell for me to be drawn to him, to love him and desire him more.

GUYS PELASE KEEP US INFORMED ON YOUR LIFES, ON ANY CHANGES THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED‚?¶ I am still maintaining faith for all you guys! Have a blessed day. And remember, Dont loose hope!
      Last edited by Hope; 08-20-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Removed formatting

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I asked Elena if she offered phone readings and she sent me a very polite email, about 5 days latter, letting me that unfortunately she doesn't.

I don't know if I asked it before, sorry if i am repetitive, I looked around and did not find it, does someone knows where is Elena located at?

+ Reply to Thread